MERGED ----> A question for those who had stories on fanfiction.net + A reply to...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Moonlit_Angel

Blue Crack Addict
In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de
A question for those who had stories on fanfiction.net

I had saved all my favorite stories from the U2 section on Fanfiction.net, unfortunately, recently my computer got all screwy on me, and all those stories were deleted from the computer. And since Fanfiction.net is being stupid now and I can't get those stories from there anymore, is there anyone out there who'd wrote any of those stories or who knew the people who wrote some of those stories that could let me know of a way to find them again? I'll post again later with the specific stories I'm looking for (I gotta get to bed here shortly). Right now I'm just wondering if there's any sites or something where I can get those stories from.

I appreciate any help in advance.

Angela

The Times They Are A Changin'

Hey, I'm TheFly (co-Author with Sparky of 'The Times They Are A Changin').

If you're interested in our fic, we hope to be finishing it (Pop and ATYCLB... and possibly Elevation... to come) and posting it on some kind soul's website sometime soon. *grins hopefully at Angelfire*.

So, while we go ask Angelfire for permission to post The Times on her site, you might want to check out our other fic (Madame Clayton's Diary) at the same site, http://www.ascreamingflower.com

Glad you liked the fic. I'll tell Sparky to hunt out any other fics she might have saved.

::sighs::

I saved every single fic on ffn before it went down, with the hopes of setting up a new website with them soon (with the authors' permission, of course). So, if anyone needs anything just PM or email me, and I'll be happy to send stories your way.

brunerhyme said:
I saved every single fic on ffn before it went down, with the hopes of setting up a new website with them soon (with the authors' permission, of course).

You saved EVERY single fic? WOW!

I had saved Stuck In an Island and so if u really want, i'll send it to you. What's your email address?
P.S: i didn't write it tho

A reply to moonlit angel's request

I have saved Stuck On an Island in my diskette so just send me your email address and i'll mail it to you or if you want, i could post on this board. BTW, i'm not the author.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom