MERGED ----> A neon electric god + Bono short! (as in film) - Bonus DVD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shari schultz

ONE love, blood, life
A neon electric god

Just purchased the Greatest Irish Band CD with the bonus DVD Sightings of Bono. :lol:
Gotta tell ya, I work in retail and as "celebrity" as I have ever gotten was a local newscaster. I did not :no: kiss his credit card.

I got mine yesterday :hyper:

and I made a few stills :)
339%3A%3A64%3B23232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3A%3A%3A582%3B4ot1lsi

339%3A%3A64%3B23232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3A%3A%3A582%3B%3Aot1lsi

Sweeeeet Bono!

If it was me I wouldve had to ask ever so nicely "Please take your sunnies off Bono." (To be that close and not gaze into those beautiful blue eyes :( )

Bono short! (as in film) - Bonus DVD

Do you have the Greatest Irish Bands CD/Sightings Of Bono DVD yet? If not and if you like drooling over Bono, this short film will have you screaming at the screen! I tell you what...I was very excited to see the B-man, but that voice of his! :drool: What in the hell was that girl thinking?!?!?! Anyway, I am a wee bit behind in the tech department. What I mean is that I don't have a DVD player in my computer. So if there is anybody out there that has this latest edition of Bono, could you please post some stills?

Mmmmmmm...ATYCLB Bono...:drool:

Last edited:
Re: Bono short! (as in film) - Bonus DVD

Allegra said:
Do you have the Greatest Irish Bands CD/Sightings Of Bono DVD yet? If not and if you like drooling over Bono, this short film will have you screaming at the screen! I tell you what...I was very excited to see the B-man, but that voice of his! :drool: What in the hell was that girl thinking?!?!?! Anyway, I am a wee bit behind in the tech department. What I mean is that I don't have a DVD player in my computer. So if there is anybody out there that has this latest edition of Bono, could you please post some stills?

Mmmmmmm...ATYCLB Bono...:drool:

Ooooh! Where can I get this? Sounds great!:drool:

I'd love to see stills too, he looks so hot in it :drool:

Here are a few pics that have been floating around the net for years:

00sightings.jpg

1bigboy.jpg

Yes, I would too. He looks blind with those dark glasses on in the store. How can he see the color of the clothes properly? ;) Take them off! :scream: He looks :drool: in this :love: I'd love to hear him but my computer won't play it:(

Thanks Kelly, those are hot :drool: How could I have missed that thread? I swear it wasn't here last night :der: Now I guess these 2 can be merged! :wink:

I remember when I Don't Like Mondays was a controversial song because it was about a school shooting :yikes: I had no idea, it's a nice sounding song!

Wish I could copy it never mind!

Does anyone know where the bar is in the film?

Bono looks lush in this film!!:drool: :drool:

And his personality just totally shines through in those pics, look at some of the facial expressions :cute:

Kelly I'm so glad to have another pic lover who can make stills! The more the merrier! Maybe sometime you could take requests? :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom