MERGED ----> A Day in the Life of the Edge.... Finally!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kristin Machina said:
How cool is it to be walking on the beach and watch Bono and Edge jam in a lifeguard stand? Lucky Miami people!

my friend and i were on the beach that day, we came to miami from holland and we got a picture with bono!!
i always wanted to know what happened to that video, it seemed it would never turn up... and now it shows up, but i can't see it....

do we have another link?

thanks for that video PLA! But where did that come from? I only saw the 3-4 minute versions of Day In... 1-3 on the Yahoo Current Traveller. I never saw any of that You Tube clip anywhere else :scratch: :reject:

The video comes from Current TV, the network that Yahoo just launched. The problem is that part 3 that they put online was really just the end of part 2. Part 3 on TV was the extended nearly 15 minute long thingy that wasn't online.

I could barely hear the amp story either. Dallas is so quiet! Anyways, I think the gist was that a certain lead singer busted the amp with the end of his guitar or his head (yeah, I don't know...). They were trying to guess which and that's when Edge looks in the camera and says, "Cut! Cut!"

I'll try to catch the one at 8:05, EST.

Okay, I'm using common sense and checking out the site to see when part one will air. It's starting at 9:04 PM tonight so I can probably have the video up a bit later.

I'll also try to get the bits that I missed in part 3 if they are showing it later. :up:

PlaTheGreat said:
I got home just in time to tape a good bit of part 3 with my digital camera. There's about 3 minutes from the middle cut out because I ran out of room. And yeah, they were the best three minutes with Edge's kids' drawings. :(
But I got a whole bunch of other stuff. Nearly 10 minutes worth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQZ3evgCwcw

I've been waiting all night while uploading this video to see if they'll replay any others but they haven't. I'll check back tomorrow and tape some more. And this time I can tape it all because I've cleared some room.
Enjoy!

Thank you Thank You Thank You. That was great. So cute that Edge wears his seatbelt. I was at that show so it was great to hear Edge say that it was probably the best show on the tour. It WAS an awesome show and the crowd was great, really loud and appreciative. Thanks for taping this.

Back
Top Bottom