MERGED ----> A Day in the Life of the Edge.... Finally!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonocomet said:
So no luck on saving it Gg?

:( I'm sorry... I asked in MOTI, but the guy who tried it with the firefox plugin also got the same .swf file I got... and that's a few bytes, and not working!
I've no cclue how to save it, but maybe when it's on u2.com we can try my old trick? (I know it hasn't worked few times, but I can try right?)

Part 2 is up now. These are absolutely hysterical. I love how Edge goes running after the photographer... :lmao:

Awww thanks for trying anyways Gg! Yes we will have to try the other thing for sure... it WILL be ours!

U2dork said:
Part 2 is up now. These are absolutely hysterical. I love how Edge goes running after the photographer... :lmao:

:lol: Another pavarotti ..He's getting away, he's very fast!!

Still to come:
:edge: I don't know, we have a gig tonight, it would be a really bad thing if I drowned.

:hmm: Quite a few people there comment they can see Bono filming Edge naked from a reflection on the balcony....

are they having overactive imaginations or am I just blind?? :huh: I don't see his reflection anywhere!

:laugh: Edge is my hero!!! WHY did that 2nd pavarotti run away? - I'd be running to Edge so i could be caught :D

Photog: I don't want a beating! :no:
:edge: Come back here!! *runs*

:lmao:

My life is complete :love:

But these are way too short, booooo! We want more! :madwife:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
:der: I realized afterwards I can maximize the screen. Here's a couple more. Not the greatest quality, but bigger.

I am supposed to be sleeping!!!!!!!!!!!

DSCF2305.jpg

DSCF2286.jpg

:yes:

greety said:

Why would Bono film in the nude and why would Edge sleep in his bathrobe??
It's all staged but still funny how they interact.

Part 2!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

kafrun said:
But these are way too short, booooo! We want more! :madwife:

:yes: :madwife:

...and "A Day in The Life of Adam Clayton" too... :shifty: :D

greety said:
Still to come:
:edge: I don't know, we have a gig tonight, it would be a really bad thing if I drowned.

:lmao:

I seriously hope part 3 is not the last one - anyone know how many episodes there will be? :nerd:

ETA: Oh, Demmey I just saw your post... :(

I haven't been able to watch it yet today b/c of classes. I can't turn in my speakers on in the library. I'm going insane waiting until I'm back in my dorm at 2:rant: I want to see Edge chasing the paparazzi! God Bless!

"What no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

Part II is great. I love it when Edge chases the photographer and the photog really thinks Edge is chasing him. He IS pretty fast and it's even harder to run in the sand. I guess that's a prerequisite for becoming part of the paparazzi ....you have to be able to run fast. Also funny when the guy continues to take pictures of Bono while Edge is talking to him...how rude. So far we know rock stars sleep late, do yoga, do business on their Blackberrys, and try to get paparazzi to take their photos and when they don't, they chase them down to get them to take their pictures....lol. Makes my life seem REALLY interesting :) Can't wait til tomorrow's video.

OMG! That was great. I loved Edge chasing down the paparazzi. It just goes to show; it doesn't matter how old men are when they get together they're still 8 years old.:hyper: The drowning line was classic. I'm sad there's only 3 parts. God Bless!

Currently Listening: Album/Artist-POP/U2
Song: "Staring At The Sun"

"What no man can own....No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

Okay, I've now seen all three full segments on Current. The segments that have thus far been posted online are edited down to be shorter. If you have Current (it's channel 366 on DirecTV), they seem to be showing one segment at about four minutes after every hour, so be on the lookout.

My favourite is segment 1, especially because of some things in it you don't see in the shortened one, including:

-SPOILERS BELOW-

Edge, still in bed, picks up his watch off of the nightstand, looks at it, then says: "You told me eleven! It's :censored: half eight!"
Bono panning over the TV (which is on the Sci-Fi network) when he first gets into the room, then remarking "We now have proof that The Edge sleeps with the Sci-Fi channel on."
Edge at his laptop (which is a Mac, and has a gazillion icons on the desktop) talking about Music Rising and Angiogenesis.
Even more Edge yoga, including the sounds of Bono grunting as he bends over with the camera, to follow Edge.

-END SPOILERS-

:hyper:

Back
Top Bottom