MERGED ----> A Day in the Life of the Edge.... Finally!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*snickers* He doesn't need to sleep often, but when he does, he's grumpy as hell when rudely awakened by chipper Irishmen.
:lmao:

Can you imagine him trying that on Larry? He'd get a pair of drumsticks upside the head.

That was hysterical! I can't wait until tomorrow. :hyper: Edge! :love:

Bono's laugh is pure E-V-I-L! (I love it!)

I loved seeing edge withOUT the beanie :lol:

Gah that was great...andfantastic....and scrumtrulesent or however you're supposed to spell that

I love the way Edge kept peeking out of the kitchen, hoping Bono would go away. As if! :cute:

Wow. That was awesome. Edge was so grumpy:grumpy:. Bono was hilarious. I really enjoyed the Blackberry Yoga. Very interesting. I really want Bono to go wake up Larry by jumping up and down on his bed.:lol: That would be brilliant. I can't wait for tomorrow! God Bless!

Currently Listening: Album/Artist-City of Angels/Various
Song: "In The Arms of the Angel"

"What no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

U2isthebest said:
Wow. That was awesome. Edge was so grumpy:grumpy:. Bono was hilarious. I really enjoyed the Blackberry Yoga. Very interesting. I really want Bono to go wake up Larry by jumping up and down on his bed.:lol: That would be brilliant. I can't wait for tomorrow! God Bless!

Currently Listening: Album/Artist-City of Angels/Various
Song: "In The Arms of the Angel"

"What no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

Waking up Larry............. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Now that would be priceless!!:drool:

<<can't wait for tomorrow's episode either! :hyper:

Kelly, were you around the front when Edge and Bono came with the camera??? I can't remember. Ramblin Rose and I were there. I hope we made Bono's final cut.

Back
Top Bottom