"Men should not be forced to wear pants when it's not cold." and Supermodel pingpong!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PaleBlueDot

War Child
"Men should not be forced to wear pants when it's not cold." and Supermodel pingpong!

Would anyone like to share pictures of Adam at the Sydney transvestite party in his infamous sarong?? :D I remember seeing it before, and I actually thought he looked REALLY great. Didn't look strange at all, actually!

I recently finished reading U2 at the End of the World, and I am left with this hilarious image in my head, just as he was described -- sitting in a chair, wearing his sarong...a drink in one hand, a cigarette in the other, blissfully watching Naiomi and Christy playing ping-pong.

Then Bono stealthily aproaches him and asks him if he'd like to participate in his top-secret (at the moment, anyway) plan to invade Sarajevo and do a gig there, in the middle of a war zone. Adam's expression remains unchanged, his eyes never leaving the game of ping-pong, as Bono waits for an answer. Larry's just said yes, so if *Larry* said yes, then surely the other two will! Adam takes a puff of his cigarette, blows it out, and says, "OK," then continues watching the ping-pong.

lol.

Oh how I loveth Adam. <g>

Dot.

Methinks this is a different night (different shoes and a shirt) aaannd Lord Clayton looks rather.. em.. sloshed..
but it IS sarongy goodness
absarongsmashed.jpg

Whoohoo! He looks so good. :love: :love: :love: :love:

But aren't there any color pictures anywhere? :scratch:

...Ya know, it makes me want to sing a song. A song about Adam and his green (I think) sarong.

Woke up with a headache today
Took some Advil but it didn't go away

Must've been....
'Cuz I partied all night long :drunk:
Watchin' ping-pong
In my green sarooo-ooong

Toooonight
We can party some more
Toniiiiiigght
Tooo-niiiight, tooo-niiiight
Toonight, TOOO-niiight

Yesterday the girls all came
To our concert,
And screamin' out my name

How long?
How long is my green sarong?
How long?
How lah-ah-ah-ah-ahhhh-ooooong?

:dance: :dance: :dance: :lmao:

Dot.

<< "You can download an atmosphere and dial up a groove, but there's a certain magic when three musicians and a dyslexic get together and play in a room." - Bono >>

LOL! :lol: That's awesome...but I have never heard it before! Where/when did he say that??

Dot.

PaleBlueDot said:

Woke up with a headache today
Took some Advil but it didn't go away

Must've been....
'Cuz I partied all night long :drunk:
Watchin' ping-pong
In my green sarooo-ooong

Toooonight
We can party some more
Toniiiiiigght
Tooo-niiiight, tooo-niiiight