Melbourne pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kellyahern

Blue Crack Supplier
8 years and I still can't think of anything witty
MPH_179539_U2_6.jpg

MPH_179538_U2_6.jpg

There were heaps of cute little moments in that show!

During I Will Follow (I think) Bono went and sat next to Larry, and Larry smiled the biggest smile I've ever seen. And after that, Bono hit one of the cymbals, and Larry tried to look angry, but he was still kinda smiley. :cute:

And Bono pulled a girl on stage and asked her if he and his friends could stay at her house in Australia for a while. It was so funny, he started asking, "Is your mum ok with that? Cos Edge puts his feet on the table. And he spends about 24hrs a day on his blackberry, because Edge is a highly advanced carbon based life-form. Does your mum know about that?"

^ AWWW those are the cutest things EVER!!! i wish i was there to witness larry smile!! how precious!! =) =)

what songs did larry sing on? I notice he has a headset microphone!!! ^____________^

Amazing pictures there! :drool:

Thank you much for sharing them. It's almost like being back there again!

It was an amazing night in so many different ways. I'm just so happy that I was a part of it. :D

Here are some of my pics from melb 1!! :D

bonolarry.jpg

adam1.jpg

SEXY!

adambono2.jpg

Dueling men....YUM

bono2.jpg

NO MORE!!! :hyper:

bono4.jpg

*sigh*

please please...did anyone get the photo of Bono kissing adam at Melb 2! i was just too slow...plus i think my heart stopped beating so i wasn't functioning normally! eeeeeee

i have heaps more photos, but am getting tired of resizing atm! hehehe

Gr@cie, any chance I could have a hi-res version of your COEXIST photo? I'd like to use it as a wallpaper on my computer. I won't print it or share it.

Liesje said:
Gr@cie, any chance I could have a hi-res version of your COEXIST photo? I'd like to use it as a wallpaper on my computer. I won't print it or share it.

That's it, I'm afraid.
Feel free to right click and save :)

(It looks OK on my screen as wallpaper)

Did anyone get the pic of bono kissing adam ... plzz post it !!!!
or if u no where i can get one from i would really lyk it plzzz
I WENT TO FRIDAY AND SATURDAY SYDNEY CONCERTS they were fucking awsome wowowo i hope they come back soon :) :)
woww LOVE AND PEACE

tuwie said:
^ AWWW those are the cutest things EVER!!! i wish i was there to witness larry smile!! how precious!! =) =)

what songs did larry sing on? I notice he has a headset microphone!!! ^____________^

Elevation, and he used to sing Miracle drug(the yea, ohhhs) aswell... :)

Cute story :cute: Bono looks really happy in these pics :love:

dazzlingamy said:
Here are some of my pics from melb 1!! :D

please please...did anyone get the photo of Bono kissing adam at Melb 2! i was just too slow...plus i think my heart stopped beating so i wasn't functioning normally! eeeeeee

i have heaps more photos, but am getting tired of resizing atm! hehehe

YES!!! PLEASE I WANT TO SEE THIS KISS!!!!:drool:

All the pictures I have seen from the recent shows are so nice, and they look so very happy in them. Great to see them all rested up and having a great time.
Bono, especially, has been flashing some very beautiful smiles!!!

MsPurrl said:

Look at that smile! :love: Thanks, Kelly, Meghan, and gr@cie, for the great pictures!

This is the smile I'm talking about!! He looks soooooo happy. I haven't seen that one in a while.

Back
Top Bottom