Melbourne pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WHERE ARE THESE PICS OF BONO AND ADAM ???????????
HEARING ALL THESE STORIES , SHOW ME THE PICS LOL.
PLZZZZZ lol.

Slopsy said:
Bono needs to kiss EDGE more. :grumpy:
I think I will tell him when I meet him.

:lmao: I was there at the second show and when he was near Adam I was like.. "OMG! He's gonna kiss him!!! *kiss* Awww... :grumpy: What about Edge!!"

Yes Slopsy, you tell him!!!

-Nikki

This reminds me that I just celebrated the first anniversary of my Vertigo concert experience. It's great to be reminded of that! Thanks for the pix, as always. :drool: :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored: :censored:

great pics - thanks. But I think they all need new clothes. They wear the same since two years - that's a little bit emberassing...

Slopsy said:
Hehe just a little :shifty:
I wonder if I can MAKE them kiss!
Heh :tongue:

We can always try!!! :drool:

Perry I can wear my clothes for years before I think about new ones, they can be all ratty and falling to pieces but I love them to much!! Also they are there stage clothes that go with the theme of the tour, so that'd be the main reason for stickin with them AND why have new clothes made for such a short leg.

-Nikki

gr@cie said:
For those interested in the long view... :) some I took at Melb II

u219nov06025.jpg

u219nov06050.jpg

u219nov06055.jpg

u219nov06059.jpg

Oh wow, those are fantastic! :love: Thanks gr@cie and everyone else for all the lovely photos! :hug:

u2trinity said:

Slopsy tell Bono to plant one on Larry , we need at least one good one !!! :yes:

:lol: I wouldn't do that if I were Bono! I can't imagine him singing properly with a drumstick up his arse!

*Sigh*

I also missed the Bono and adam kissing moment. I was stood there :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Then the moment is gone, I completely forgot I've got a camera at my hands.:mad:

Ikkin said:
:hyper: Cyndi your pics came out so COOL!!

-Nikki

Thanks Nikki.

Only if I didn't got that two 2m eye blockers right in front of me, then I could have got more better shot of the whole stage. :(

I didn't notice my hands were shaking and in fact more than 3/5 of the pictures came out seriously blurred. :sad: :sad: :mad:

Urgh, I thought I was the worst photographer in this world when I viewed the photo directly from the memory stick and found at least 3 photos are black, nothing in it.

Then I take a second look at the number, that was about the first time Bono walked off the main stage. I must have completely no clue what I was doing at that moment, just pressed the bloody button for many times. :huh:

which night is that photo of Bono smiling with the Aus flag from? 1st or 2nd? I hope its the first :D I'd like to think he was smiling like that at us. hehe. And the close up of Bono smiling with the mike in hand... 1st or 2nd?

Haha just thinking about it... I love how we (Australia) get AUS when Austria gets... whatever they get! I don't know. I just find it funner, because Austria is an older country and .. i dunno.. .its cool that we get Aus :D

Back
Top Bottom