Melbourne nights part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mysterious_jen

Blue Crack Addict
welllll..... here's the next bit , there is some swearing naturally and its alll crapola sadly but enjoy if you dare read it !

THE LAST BIT ________

“No darling” his hand rested on her hair, and he raised her up off her knees, his fingers gripping under her jaw.
Tenderly he kissed her, laid her down on the bed, kissing down her neck, unbuttoning the shirt, and finally taking her passionately, their body’s entwined in sweaty lust, a morning she wouldn’t forget.
When they were still, panting warm and tingling the silence was broken by the ring of Bono’s mobile

“Fuck” he said breathlessly, and answered it, “what? Yeah I saw it, all right ill be there.” And hung up.

He looked at Jane, “I have to go “
“Oh”, the disappointment showed on her face, she wanted to savor this moment.
“But you are coming with me, get dressed.”

PART 3

The taxi driver suspiciously eyed the bedraggled pair that hailed him down and jumped in the back of his cab
“Where to mate?” he raised his eyebrows in the rearview at the scruffy bloke and cast a lingering eye over the girl with the flushed face,
“umm shit I don’t know , just drive and I will see if I can remember where it is, its kind of near some railway tracks that go on a raised bridge and umm the river”
“You don’t know where you need to go?” Jane was a bit surprised.
“Well I do but I don’t know the names of the streets or anything , lots of interesting people around there though,” Bono looked sheepishly at Jane .

Jane paid the cabby as Bono didn’t have any cash, “I’m sure ill make it up to you later”, he whispered in her ear and squeezed her hand.
The warehouse loomed over them vast and bleak on the docklands, the wind howling around them and whipping Jane’s hair around her face, she brushed it aside and they walked through the heavy sliding door into the makeshift studio apartment with its low lighting , and high ceilings , on every wall were huge canvases with black paint cans around the place, a small kitchen was set up on one side of the room, the guys had gathered around a shitty Laminex table , eyeing Bono and Jane as they scrambled in.

“Make yourself at home”, and Bono kissed her forehead with his soft lips and scratchy stubble, and he headed across the vast space towards the guys at the table. Edge was drinking OJ and Larry was eating toast made from stale bread, Adam was halfway through a cigarette.
Jane wandered around and studied the canvases on the walls, pots of black paint and brushes scattered around with the odd old coffee cup here, half eaten sandwich there, overflowing ashtrays and half completed works with sketchbook pages torn and crumpled on the floor with word tumbling off the page margins, all signs of manic work in progress.

“You’re late”. Larry eyed him .
“Got fucking lost on the way” .
“Typical” Adam rolled his eyes
“Anyway, what you need to meet for in such a hurry I was busy”, Bono looked accross the room at Jane and tried to hide a knowing smile.
“Well this”- said Edge, showing him the paper,
“Yeah I saw it, what of it, typical journo bullshit” Bono shrugged.
Larry raised an irritated eyebrow at Bono “what did you have to bring the fucking waitress for, did she not do enough last night? Now we are in the fooking paper.”

“She makes good coffee, what can I say,” Bono stroked his scruff and yawned.
“Bono its not really satisfactory for us to be in this predicament, I thought we agreed to wanted a break, to keep a low profile that’s why were here remember ?” sighed Edge.

Bono had a twinkle in his eye, “I’m excited again boys, I felt it last night”
“We all saw what you felt” smirked Adam, interrupting
“Oh shut up, look I’m just saying, she’s very talented and I want her to sing with us.”

“You’ve got to be fooken joking” Larry scraped his chair hard on the floor and stood up, banging his fist on the table,

It was at this point Jane knew they had stopped trying to hide the fact they were talking about her and they were unhappy and it was largely her fault.

Swallowing a bunch of nerves and some of her pride She grabbed some of the dirty dishes and made her way over to them in the kitchen part of the room, their eyes followed her, inquisitive as to what Bono saw in her plain appearance and eyeing her with a look somewhat of disdain as to what she was doing to their usually harmonious group.
“Look bono, we have had to put up with a lot from you over a very long time, but that’s it, no one is joining this band especially a GIRL.”

“But Larrryy” pleaded Bono
“NO” Larry cut him off.
“Larry calm down mate and take a seat,” offered Edge, ever the peace maker
Larry sat down huffily and took a smoke from the pack that Adam offered him

Adam looked across the table at Bono, and shared a smirk and that same twinkle in the eye. “How about we get to know her first B? I bet you hardly know anything about her other than her cup size”
“Hey” said Jane, who was doing some dishes in the sink, guys I don’t want to cause any trouble," she said wringing her hands on a tea towel and leaning against the door frame, "I just want to keep my job at the bar, a roof over my head and sometimes sing. Mabey I better go” and Jane dropped the t towel and went to grab her handbag.
“No no honey said Bono taking her by the arm, putting her bag down, you aren’t going anywhere, and why are you doing my dishes?”
“I clean when I get nervous sorry” and she flushed from her cheecks to her bosom .... suddenly Adam saw what Bono did in this girl.....

“Tell you what , said Edge “why don’t you all come up to my place for the weekend , we can spend some time together play a little music and relax out of the city.“
“oh really ?” Jane’s eyes lit up with hope,

Larry’s forehead crinkled as he frowned putting his head in his hands, mumbling something about a headache.
Adam and Bono smiled at each other across the table knowing they had a sure victory.
“Come on Lardence what do you say ?’ Edge winked at the others “Aww all right Edge but only because its your birthday and only if you put on the Guinness.”
“Brilliant “ exclaimed Bono his eyes lighting up and he gave Jane an excited pat on the bum and headed into the other room , “I need a shower can you chuck some stuff into my bag honey?” and he raced off to tidy himself up , while Jane wondered to herself ‘what the hell do I pack for a rock god’s weekend away?”

Leaving the guys chatting in the kitchen she wandered into Bono’s sparsely furnished room, and not knowing what to pack or wanting to be too nosy she sat on the end of the unmade bed, which was a twisted mess of sheets and blankets, and stared at her unkempt self in the mirror on the dresser at the end of the bed. Her hair was a real fright and she had smudgy panda eyes. Damm how did I get here?. Do i want to be here and where am i going with this ?

She saw Bono enter the room from the shower wearing only a towel, in the reflection, her eyes traced their way from his wet hair, down the still dripping jaw following the droplets that ran between his pecs down to the furry soft tummy and into the towel at his waist, she could smell the warm wet man shower smell and badly wanted to lick his tummy, but gulped and looked up as he interrupted her delicious thoughts looking at her as if he knew what she was thinking,

“Have you not found me any clothes yet?”
“Oh umm sorry I didn’t want to poke around your stuff..”
That’s ok, I like a girl with a bit of modesty , makes up for me” and he started dressing in front of her, splashing some cologne onto his scruff, grabbing a shirt doing up only half the buttons , his rosary off the dresser and some black jeans that looked remotely more clean than the rest in the pile , and he threw a jacket on for good measure, sniffed a pair of purple socks and was done.
“Bit cold to go commando isn’t it? Queried Jane of his lack of underwear,
“Hmm ahh oh yeah,” he hadn’t even noticed, “I’ll find some later”, he was walking around the room throwing an assortment of odd things into a bag..
“Where’s Edges place Bono ?
“Its down the coast , couple of hours from here”
“How will we get there ?”
“I’m driving “
“Oh …”
“Do you have a sleeping bag J”
“yeah back at the bar
Good, and Bono grabbed her chin, raised her eyes to his and kissed her, you’ll need it..”

SWEEEETT!!!! Bono out of shower YUM YUM.
PLEASE keep it coming!!! I can't wait to find out what happens next:drool:
(Do you HAVE any idea of what comes next??)

:yes:
I like it.
Go on, jen.*
:applaud:

*expecially with the descriptions of bono undressing her...:drool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom