meanest thing the b-man's done - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-07-2003, 08:26 PM   #41
Refugee

Local Time: 08:38 PM
also, about the him not liking people talking about his personal life thing, i tottaly agree. thats why i put the thing about what the fly said to the reporter lady. nothing serious. sorry bout all the confusion. hey bonofied i really like your art work by the way, i never ment to hurt cha babe.

Old 03-07-2003, 09:06 PM   #42
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 03:38 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by zooperson
also, about the him not liking people talking about his personal life thing, i tottaly agree. thats why i put the thing about what the fly said to the reporter lady. nothing serious. sorry bout all the confusion.

I don't blame him for getting pissed off over all of these personal questions. I don't want to know this stuff. It's none of my damn business. I love pix of him being a rock star and a politico, and I want to know what he's doing in these roles, but let the guy have a private life. You don't turn in your privacy rights to your government or whoever if you're famous.

Old 03-07-2003, 09:11 PM   #43
Acrobat

Local Time: 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by verte76

I don't blame him for getting pissed off over all of these personal questions. I don't want to know this stuff. It's none of my damn business. I love pix of him being a rock star and a politico, and I want to know what he's doing in these roles, but let the guy have a private life. You don't turn in your privacy rights to your government or whoever if you're famous.
Exactly. I don't either. It really is none of our business. And I may sound weird to some of you PLEBEAN's but I personally don't want to see what his naked butt looks like or want to know how much he spends a day.
Old 03-07-2003, 09:14 PM   #44
Acrobat

Re: Re: Re: meanist thing the b-man's done

Quote:
Originally posted by zooperson

um i didn't mean anything by it. it is just good clean fun. if this isn't the place to talk about it were is? this is PLEBA for crying out loud. i see ridiculous things here all the time.

Ok. It's just the word "mean" can have several different meanings. It's hard to judge what people mean by just plain text unless you hear their voice. Yeah, I know... I wasn't saying it was the wrong place to post it, I was just saying I don't agree w/ it.

[quotes]hey bono's one of my favorite people of all time. i know he ain't mean and i ain't tryin to judge nobody. sorry though you are probably right. "next time i'll do better"
[/QUOTE]

I understand. I feel the same way. It's ok, all is forgiven.
Old 03-07-2003, 09:27 PM   #45
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 03:38 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Bonofied U

Exactly. I don't either. It really is none of our business. And I may sound weird to some of you PLEBEAN's but I personally don't want to see what his naked butt looks like or want to know how much he spends a day.

I don't think anyone really gives a damn about this stuff. We might really like the jacket he wore at the last awards show, or we might not. Sometimes I wonder what kind of beads are on someone's shirt or whatever. I happen to do beadwork on some of my costumes and I could swear those are glass beads on that jacket he wore on the Larry King Show. But hey, it's part of him in his public persona if he was doing it at a public function with camera people there doing their jobs rather than being invasive jerks.
Old 03-07-2003, 09:34 PM   #46
Acrobat

Quote:
Originally posted by verte76

I don't think anyone really gives a damn about this stuff. We might really like the jacket he wore at the last awards show, or we might not. Sometimes I wonder what kind of beads are on someone's shirt or whatever. I happen to do beadwork on some of my costumes and I could swear those are glass beads on that jacket he wore on the Larry King Show. But hey, it's part of him in his public persona if he was doing it at a public function with camera people there doing their jobs rather than being invasive jerks.
Exactly! I know I don't. I like to hear about the good things he's doing. And just to hear about his thoughts on things. Yeah that too. I agree w/ you