meanest thing the b-man's done - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 03-07-2003, 08:26 PM   #41
Refugee
 
zooperson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: los angeles
Posts: 1,548
Local Time: 08:38 PM
also, about the him not liking people talking about his personal life thing, i tottaly agree. thats why i put the thing about what the fly said to the reporter lady. nothing serious. sorry bout all the confusion. hey bonofied i really like your art work by the way, i never ment to hurt cha babe.
__________________

zooperson is offline  
Old 03-07-2003, 09:06 PM   #42
Blue Crack Addict
 
verte76's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: hoping for changes
Posts: 23,331
Local Time: 03:38 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by zooperson
also, about the him not liking people talking about his personal life thing, i tottaly agree. thats why i put the thing about what the fly said to the reporter lady. nothing serious. sorry bout all the confusion.

I don't blame him for getting pissed off over all of these personal questions. I don't want to know this stuff. It's none of my damn business. I love pix of him being a rock star and a politico, and I want to know what he's doing in these roles, but let the guy have a private life. You don't turn in your privacy rights to your government or whoever if you're famous.
__________________

verte76 is offline  
Old 03-07-2003, 09:11 PM   #43
Acrobat
 
Bonofied U's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Zooropa
Posts: 369
Local Time: 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by verte76



I don't blame him for getting pissed off over all of these personal questions. I don't want to know this stuff. It's none of my damn business. I love pix of him being a rock star and a politico, and I want to know what he's doing in these roles, but let the guy have a private life. You don't turn in your privacy rights to your government or whoever if you're famous.
Exactly. I don't either. It really is none of our business. And I may sound weird to some of you PLEBEAN's but I personally don't want to see what his naked butt looks like or want to know how much he spends a day.
Bonofied U is offline  
Old 03-07-2003, 09:14 PM   #44
Acrobat
 
Bonofied U's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Zooropa
Posts: 369
Local Time: 10:38 PM
Re: Re: Re: meanist thing the b-man's done

Quote:
Originally posted by zooperson


um i didn't mean anything by it. it is just good clean fun. if this isn't the place to talk about it were is? this is PLEBA for crying out loud. i see ridiculous things here all the time.


Ok. It's just the word "mean" can have several different meanings. It's hard to judge what people mean by just plain text unless you hear their voice. Yeah, I know... I wasn't saying it was the wrong place to post it, I was just saying I don't agree w/ it.


[quotes]hey bono's one of my favorite people of all time. i know he ain't mean and i ain't tryin to judge nobody. sorry though you are probably right. "next time i'll do better"
[/QUOTE]

I understand. I feel the same way. It's ok, all is forgiven.
Bonofied U is offline  
Old 03-07-2003, 09:27 PM   #45
Blue Crack Addict
 
verte76's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: hoping for changes
Posts: 23,331
Local Time: 03:38 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Bonofied U


Exactly. I don't either. It really is none of our business. And I may sound weird to some of you PLEBEAN's but I personally don't want to see what his naked butt looks like or want to know how much he spends a day.

I don't think anyone really gives a damn about this stuff. We might really like the jacket he wore at the last awards show, or we might not. Sometimes I wonder what kind of beads are on someone's shirt or whatever. I happen to do beadwork on some of my costumes and I could swear those are glass beads on that jacket he wore on the Larry King Show. But hey, it's part of him in his public persona if he was doing it at a public function with camera people there doing their jobs rather than being invasive jerks.
verte76 is offline  
Old 03-07-2003, 09:34 PM   #46
Acrobat
 
Bonofied U's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Zooropa
Posts: 369
Local Time: 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by verte76



I don't think anyone really gives a damn about this stuff. We might really like the jacket he wore at the last awards show, or we might not. Sometimes I wonder what kind of beads are on someone's shirt or whatever. I happen to do beadwork on some of my costumes and I could swear those are glass beads on that jacket he wore on the Larry King Show. But hey, it's part of him in his public persona if he was doing it at a public function with camera people there doing their jobs rather than being invasive jerks.
Exactly! I know I don't. I like to hear about the good things he's doing. And just to hear about his thoughts on things. Yeah that too. I agree w/ you
__________________

Bonofied U is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com
×