Me gottsa question aboot the PLEBA week

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Monday - Moobday
Tuesday - ROSC Meeting
Wednesday - Leather Day
Thursday - ???
Friday - Freestylin' Friday
Saturday - ???
Sunday - ???

Then there is the Vampire Squad thread every last Thursday (?) of the month.

But why:

1. Is Edge seperated from the other three?
2. Isn't any special day on Thursday or on the weekend? [And now don't say that there are just 4 U2 members in the band...hmm, yeah 4 and half a member....and alas there are just 4 days of the week reserved for the guys....or maybe say it. :shrug:]

Me was just thinking about that for a while. :dance:

heheheheh... at one point Thursday was renamed THRUSTday and it was another unofficial Adam day... maybe we can revive it, but maybe it could be a PoP club! boom-cha! *thrust*

:)

Maybe Sunday can be dedicated to early U2... you know... Sunday Bloody Sunday... :shrug:

Can't think of anything for Saturday...

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
I sort of wish there was a nude day.

:|

:up: :lmao:

What about photoshop day... there could be nude pics there! :evil: We could have it on Saturdays since it's the most boring day!

About the glossary...

Moofin Bono says he doesn't know what they are. But Larry has a HUGE one.

Are they referring to what I think they're referring to? :ohmy:

Moob Loob the glossy stuff that larry covers his chest in to make it shine (like stars on a summer night)!!!!

I'd never heard of the moob loob! I wanna spread some on Lar! :tongue:

Lardence Babeness Quotient HAVE YOU MET YOUR LBQ FOR THE DAY?
Sula's vibration creation.

According to Sula, Larry's decision to wear A FOOKING HOT MESH SHIRT shows that he has come to terms with his babeness quotient. "He is no longer fighting the beast within...he is working with it to maximize it's effects on all and sundry (specifically those of us of the Pleba persuasion.)"

For the mathematically inclined,
(Larry - clothes) x Man Groove + man cleavage? = 1 Hot Tamale

And this was before the ES video!!!

I love the glossary!!!

Last edited:
FallingStar said:

1. Is Edge seperated from the other three?

cos I came up with Moobday and Freestyle Friday
Monday is Moobday cos they both start with M.
Edgeday is Friday from his free style shirt, which both start with F.
Tis the way the cookie crumbles...

Hey girl........

Hey falling:wave: tried pm u in the forum but it doesnt work? how come.....anyway it's 1:27 pm here NY time so i hope u can come in the chat or i'll just email u.I may be in tomrrow ....saturday...but i dont know what time ok?I'll be in the room until 4 pm.........so bring ur ass in:wink: :wink:

Okay, so there are some maybe :shrug: new days like a PoP club, a group day....a nude day :evil:.........a baby U2 day...

Why not creating a new day then? I am with U2SavesTheWorld and go for a Group Day cos there's really no day of this kind. There can also be themes like PoP Day or Baby Day....I mean this day would be a summary of every all-U2 topic. :drool: Or a photoshop day (yeah, with nekkid U2 :tongue: ).

Any others? Or are you really happy with just these four days of the week that are dedicated to something? Are you really happy? :sexywink: Really, really????? :mac: 100% happy??????:evil:

U2SavesTheWorld said:
Lets have Random Day.

That way I can post my lame threads about trees and cars and the like.

:hmm: Well, if the others accept this....I would prefer a special day with a topic though cos you can post random threads at every given time anyway. :)

I know. I was just kidding.

I think we should also have at least two days of the week set aside for picture threads of Scott Stapp.

ss4.jpg

larrysgirl said:

I like that...i like it a lot! of course he has to wear mesh..more fun to take off!

That sounds nice... But I also like the idea of him wearing lots of clothes, to make things more exciting. :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom