Me ...Dublin...and U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

my_kite

War Child
Hihihih....I was also one of the lucky winners....full report soon..but I spoke with Edge..he was amazing..I was asking if he remembered receiving my book of poetry in NY..and he was trying to remember..and when I mentioned it had been in the Jeffrey Sachs lecture..Bono got interested in the conversation and started talking with us as well..and I asked him if he remembered the book..in NY...madison square garden..and he is thinking..and I say 'Oh..k..you don't remember...' and to my surprise...he says 'No no...I don't remember the book...but I do remember you giving it to me'..and I nearly faint!!! In the mean time..I had an envelope to him...so I put the envelope on the table..and slip it closer to him..and when he sees it..he puts his both hands OVER my hand and keeps listening to me talking to Edge.

I finally move on...and I pass to Larry (I just realise I did not say anything else to Bono..because I was rushed...) and I think Bono felt the lack of attention...LOL...and sudenly..while I am thanking Larry for inspiring me as a drummer....Bono just jumps out of his seat...and decides to ruin my favourite shirt..oh well...it was him..otherwise I'd be really upset :p

Some pictures for now..more soon :)

Irish People

DSC02415.jpg

Sunday Independent

DSC02426.jpg

And coming back home :)

DSC02417.jpg

:love: Omg Bono's jealousy is so cute :cute: he's such a little attentionwhore! :sexywink:

His action sure made the papers :wink: he made you famous!

lovely story :D I'm so happy for all you people who got to meet them!

ok, now that i'm done fainting after eyeing your amazing "bono is holding my hand picture"...............

here's my question, what book of poetry were you referring to?

QUOTE "but I spoke with Edge..he was amazing..I was asking if he remembered receiving my book of poetry in NY..and he was trying to remember..and when I mentioned it had been in the Jeffrey Sachs lecture............"QUOTE

Hi Tania,
This is so cool :up: :bow: and your picture in the papers, that's awesome! congrats girl. BTW: don't you live in Portugal? I thought you were.

he must recognise you by now, you little stalker:wink:

i've planned another trip to dublin in january. Hope the boys will be in town..

Back
Top Bottom