maybe it's just me going crazy but

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wild honey 7

Acrobat
every bike (harley or not :wink:) I see reminds me of Larry. The worst is - I don't even like bikes that much.....:coocoo:
Am I the only one with this serious sign of addiction :crazy: or does this happen to anyone else here too?

Well, maybe you can help me to cure my desire and post some pics of Larry with bikes :D ! 'Cos these are the only ones I have:

larrybike1.JPG

larrybike2.JPG

larrybike3.JPG

Now that this has been mentioned, everytime i see a bike now i am gonna think of larry! lol. This is just great:|. lol. Oh well. hehe.

LOL! It happens to me to, and I am into Edge far more than Larry and I'm not into bikes, either. I think it is just one of those side effects of being a U2 fan. It makes you feel crazy, sometimes!

Nah, you aren't the only one. Every time I see a motorcycle now, Larry immediately comes to mind. Although my thoughts are always more along the lines of, "If Larry were here, I wonder what he'd have to say about that bike?", 'cause I'm sure he probably has his preferences as far as motorcycles go, just like some people have their preferences for certain types of cars and whatnot. :p.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom