Maybe if we rub this bottle, Bono will come out and grant a wish or three

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bluephisto

War Child
In the mud, in the maze of my imagination.
What are the top THREE and ONLY THREE things that you wish for the MOST right now??? They can be personal, political or a potpourri (yeah, I'm running outta decent "p" words) of many things.

Me:

1. My boyfriend ... he's so pretty. MANpretty.

2. A computer that was made AFTER 1997 with the complete package of THE SIMS on it and internet access so fast that not even a greased, nekkid adam on speed could catch it. I'm not that into video games but I could spend DAYS playing that game... mostly killing them all off. I once made HAMLET and photographed all the scenes in ORDER. DAMN that was harder than Larry's Moobs.

3. Hmm, gotta think now. Loads of money is too obvious ... OK. I want to be a WITCH like in Harry Potter ... invisible cloak and all. Yeah.

What about yous guys?:mac: :mac: :mac:

1. direction in my life...WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!?
2. less homework (i am currently doing bio homework)
3. i wish i was content with my life right now

bluephisto said:
a greased, nekkid adam on speed

:ohmy: that would be.... INTERESTING

hmmm..... three things....

1. A single room... I'm really sick of living with other people lol

2. Endless amounts of time to devote to anything that interests me... I love all my classes but they don't ever leave me time to read anything for pleasure

Salman Rushdie: You know you want to read my books...

me: HELL YEAH! but this English Drama paper needs to be written...

Salman Rushdie: :sad:

3. U2 to go on tour again :yes:

1 I wish I could have a band so I could be making music!!

2 U2 to go on tour again and some how need my "band" to open for them

3 A boyfriend ( I have never had one LOL)

psst Hippy i wish i was in Dooblin at school to but it will happen soon enough!!!! :yes:

I wish for:

1. A band! Well, a drummer actually...

2. No more lower division history! Do you all know how many papers I've written on the Salem Witchcraft trials using different interpretations? DIE DIE DIE!

3. My cat not to have cancer :(

adamswildhoney said:

3 A boyfriend ( I have never had one LOL)

:sad: Me neither. And I want one too...Not that I don't have prospects (*ahem* my bicycle friend!) but in order to get anywhere with that, I have to be able to talk to him!!!

Oh, and I also want to know that I'll DEFINITELY get to go to Dublin this summer (just turned in all my aps last week!) and for my cat to live many, many, many more years...she will be 17 in May and she's pretty healthy, but I keep having these horrible dreams where she dies! :sad:

ooh geez I gotta finish that moobchild thing... *whacks college*

well besides the obvious "adam showing up nekkid at my door" thing...

Larry: Your wish is my command!
335%3A%3A58323232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D323239573%3A95%3Cnu0mrj

1. MONEY cos I somehow need to come up with $800 by June. Crap.
2. A MAN (not a child).
3. A band.

mmm, selfishness...

That would be harsher punishment for parole violators, Stan.
Uhhh...Imean...world peace?
*stops*

1-My big giant english paper to be done cause I'm a lazyass.
2-The dumbass somewhere on campus who keeps trying to hack into my computer through the network to go away. *peers into computer screen* I SEE YOU.
3-Ooooh, and everyone in my dorm to stop being so damn close minded about everything cause otherwise I may have to lay the smack down.
Or something.

:hmm:

*I wish I could forget the past
*I wish I could feel good about myself
*A trip to a beautiful tropical place-Hawaii, Bermuda, or anyplace like that..and Bruce Springsteen to go along w/ me :D

I'd just want him to sing to me all day and all night-get your minds outta the gutter ladies :shame:

:p

Ultraviolet Light said:
That would be harsher punishment for parole violators, Stan.
Uhhh...I mean...world peace?
*stops*

HAHAHAHA!!!!! :lmao: I love that movie!

3-Ooooh, and everyone in my dorm to stop being so damn close minded about everything cause otherwise I may have to lay the smack down.

Yeah, that's what we at UCI have the College Republicans for. They're so ridiculous. Then Young Dems gotta bust out a can o' whoop ass.

Ya gotta love the Tomacco episode...even if you have no idea what I'm talking about.

MiniFly said:
Yeah, that's what we at UCI have the College Republicans for. They're so ridiculous. Then Young Dems gotta bust out a can o' whoop ass.

"I think we're going to have to open a can of whoop tushie on this situation!"
"I'll weed the floor!" "I'll repress the rage I'm feeling!"
[/random outburst of insanity]

Yeah, you have the College Republicans, we have the whole damn college. It's sad really, cause I KNOW most of them don't actually know a thing about politics - they're just keepin' up the family tradition. mar.
[/rant...for now :sexywink: ]

*TIME to beable to do what i have to do plus what i want to do, or less homework/schoolstress
*love/a boy
*to be able to play the guitar like the EDGE! ya! hehehe

well, and to HAVE the edge... but that's another story...

Back
Top Bottom