May this Edge-pression never die!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

awakening

The Fly
OK, I haven't been posting in a while, what with grad school, 2 jobs....and following a band around the country! But I have noticed that despite my repeated attempts to start Edge threads to rival "elevated Bono" (my legacy is a Bono thread...how sadly ironic), they keep getting buried.
Well NO MORE! I have the pic to end all pics....the KEEEWWWETEST Edge you have ever seen (well, it's been posted here already., but it deserves its own thread) I took it after LA3, it is the ultimate Edge-pression!!

(plus another pic I took that night, where Edge is, well, simply PURRFECT! WHat a beautiful, beautiful man)

AW45287.jpg

BM70591.jpg

AW45287.jpg

Macphisto WHO?
Look at that FACE!!! Wow...I'm feeling the draw towards the brainy side of the force again. *Bluey chucks her martini away and follows the beanie*.
I surrender!
-Bluey

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the cutest thing i have seen in a loooooong time.
(Sorry Bono...You know i love you honey but Edge looks so...so....sweet and cute in this pic that i can't help but drooling!) lol

Flavia

How can you 'follow them around' working 2 jobs and going to grad school? Anyway, back on topic-thanks for this pic-it's gorgeous-and the other one is too funny
smile.gif

He's just THE MAN!

BM70591.jpg

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

awwwwww! can i HAVE him???

*trots after edge like a lil puppy*

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

"A man dreams one day to fly
A man takes a rocket ship to the skies
He lives on a star that's dying in the night
And follows in the trail, the scatter of the light"

LOOK AT THOSE BEAUTIFUL GREEN EYES!!!

Sorry to yell there. But diz-amn, the man is just gorgeous.

Ohhhh SNAP!!! Awakening girl!!! That is the cutest, most hilarious pic ever! I hate you for getting to meet him after LA 3! Dammit, I was there, but we had to leave right away to make the long drive back to AZ. But jeez, this second pic too, oh my gosh that man is beautiful...(and I have his pick- yaaahhhh!)
biggrin.gif

BM70591.jpg

OMG, AWAKENING!!!! These are SUCH great pictures!!!! Esp. that first one, does he look absolutely adorable or WHAT?????
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

BTW, did you get any with me in there??? I had no film, and am trying to find at least one of him signing my poster, waah.

So how was the Sacramento show???
wink.gif

disco

AW45287.jpg

*bluuuuuuuuuuuush* *about to combust*

That is such a cute pic of him

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread cannot die!!!!!!

It will not die!

I will NEVER let it die!!!!

I said NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Oh, and this face was made once he recognized Ruth (SadEyedLady) from when she played with them at the Garden.

I would just like to state for the record that I hate that Edge-pression. I mean, I can't even look at that damn picture. Gives me nightmares. I'm gonna go in the other room right now and program Animatronic Edge to NEVER make that face.

*shudder*

That second pic's really nice, though.
smile.gif

------------------
*Echo the Pimpstress* ... Proud Owner of Animatronic Edge!

"Sting, you know I love you but you got a hell of a lot to learn about Rock n' Roll." -Bono

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" - Me

*Somewhere, Edge blushes.*

Bono-Man! An Epic Superhero Adventure!

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Delicious AND Nutritious!

Back
Top Bottom