Marriage is for U2, Adam - says Susi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:confused: i was just mucking around :lol: although i still dont like suzie smith but if adams happy then :applaud: this is a small applaud though:lol:

This is so wonderful! Im an adam girl - and i am soooo happy he has found someone that makes him happy!!
Congratulations to Adam and Susie :applaud: :dancing:

i just dont like the look of her im proberbly totally wrong shes probly really nice im happy for adam i wonder if the wedding will be in the magazines id love to see it :happy: morliegh and edges wedding was beutiful

Great news! Adam has really come into his own lately (finally) and I'm sure Susie has had something to do with it. He's had a fabulous tour, he looks just fantastically :drool: and I'm betting he's really content with his life now. Congratulations to both!

Wow I kind of start to imagine the marriage , what will Bono , Edge and Larry prepare for them ? Are gonna B and E play All I Want is you on it , as a tradition in marriages , are they gonna give like a bath of champagne in Adam or something like , pretty funny it will be anyway , I'm sure they won't let this pass without anything like this .

If this is true:

supporter.gif
Adam!
supporter.gif
supporter.gif
Suzie!
supporter.gif

He looked so happy this tour and i'm sure it's thanks to Suzie!
:applaud:

This brought a smile to my face that I just can't wipe away!!

Congradulations to the both of them, I wish them the absolute best!

:happy:

(Call me creepy, a stalker, what have you, but I'd be interested to see Adam in a wedding tux...:cute: )

:ohmy: :shocked: Give me a moment..

*phew* Okay..

I was SHOCKED when I read the news. Wow. I went through this :sad: :no: :sigh: for about 3 seconds, then got over myself :lol: I'm REALLY happy for Adam and Suzie :happy: :cute: Adam deserves it and he's obviously found the woman for him. Congrats SilverFox! :applaud:

To anyone who doesn't like Suzie :eyebrow:, we don't know the first thing about her. The only thing we know is that she obviously makes Adam happy and balanced. That's all we really need to know.

Galeongirl said:
congrats to them :applaud:
wonder what adam's going to wear, considering the outfit he wore at Edge's wedding.. :hmm:

A thousand congratulations to Adam and Suzi - may you be serenely content with one another for life! May God bless you!
<backflips>

Just between us, I'm almost scared to ask :D - what did he wear to Edge's wedding? His crazy band mate Bono had his shirt tails hanging out and sported an umbrella over his shoulder!
I can't imagine Adam in a tux...he's a rock 'n' roller, after all, and has an image to keep up. LOL
I wouldn't be surprised if they got married on the beach in Thailand...not too many fans, but beautiful.

(Does anyone think they'll have kids?)

Finally....! He so deserves to be happy and Susie must be a wonderful person to stick to him for such a long time now, and even for good! :heart: :applaud:

And to Rini: Yesssss! Can you imagine how beautiful and adorable that kid would be....! :cute:

Back
Top Bottom