Man I feel like a woman

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
Ok so, usually when I start a thread here in Pleba, it's been done a hundred times, and this is probably no different, but I really have looked, and I can't find *easily* so could someone please post some pics of the men dressed as ladies....

*Don't ask why :wink: *

ahh I love the One video... our dutchy Anton :D
here come the babes!
bonodrag2qt.jpg

such a pretty gal :wink:
adamonedrag9mg.jpg

bonodragedge9vm.jpg

19xe2.jpg

bonoonefluffyhat6yc.jpg

bonoonedrag50lr.jpg

bono_212 said:
Ok so, usually when I start a thread here in Pleba, it's been done a hundred times, and this is probably no different, but I really have looked, and I can't find *easily* so could someone please post some pics of the men dressed as ladies....

*Don't ask why :wink: *

Funny thing is, I was just wishing someone would do a thread like this!! :sexywink: :applaud:

About that freakishly long tongue: Irish Fookin' Setter.
Shave Da Setter. :lmao:

All I gotta say is these boys are definitely not worried about their masculinity. Can we clone 'em?

Devlin said:
All I gotta say is these boys are definitely not worried about their masculinity. Can we clone 'em?

hmmmm... gotta love these boys !!!

I was more of a casual fan until I finally got a chance to see them on the Elevation tour... Can someone tell me more about these Photos...Larry looks great !!!!

Ah...I feel better now, I was afraid I was getting a bit to beggy or something :(

Anyway...thanks for the pics, they'll be perfect for the shirt I'm making my friend

:shh:

kellyahern said:

THANK YOU KELLY :bow:
I've been looking for that pic everywhere... he looks so adroable there, talking about, what did he say exactly by the way? something about rather having an oil change than a sex change or so?
oh and I aborted my post last night... father was right behind me... he said Bono looked pretty unrecognizeable :wink: and friends of him are going to dublin, and I can tell them if I need stuff from there.. any suggestions?? :wink:

BonoFox1 said:
Even though Bono has a very lovely Edge by his side I'm sure he thought Larry looked beautiful...just look at his reaction:lol:

1bonodradedgelar.jpg

sorry for the double, but yes
in the documentary, when this shot is there, Bono happily shouts Here Comes the Babe :D
it's so cute, and if looks could kill,...... :rolleyes:

dude looks like a lady!

an excuse that stupid song :D

damn, bono looks hottttt.... and adam is 'falling out' of his dress! next time, get a more supportive top, ads!

Babydoll said:
dude looks like a lady!

an excuse that stupid song :D

damn, bono looks hottttt.... and adam is 'falling out' of his dress! next time, get a more supportive top, ads!

LOL!! He just does'nt have the "right stuff" to keep it up!

before the Adam-girls pelt me...you know what I mean!:D

Adam has all the right Adam stuff he should have...:evil:

BTW There are more of the drag pics...let me go look.....

BonoFox1 said:

LOL!! He just does'nt have the "right stuff" to keep it up!

before the Adam-girls pelt me...you know what I mean!:D

Adam has all the right Adam stuff he should have...:evil:

BTW There are more of the drag pics...let me go look.....
:lol:

I think he doesn't mind falling out of his top. You know how he likes to be naked :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom