Malibu fires

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Now this is the kind of story that makes me happy, to see people giving firefighters free meals, to hear of a woman buying new clothes for those who have lost everything.

Carek, thanks for posting the details and I'm glad your home wasn't affected. Even tho "the smoke has cleared" for many of us in LA proper, our minds and hearts are with those that are still dealing with this tragedy and will be for quite a while to come.

Ditto your entire post, oktobergirl-I love hearing stories of people who help others out after a horrible event, too :up: :). They, along with the firefighters, are the true heroes. I salute them.

I'm so glad to hear that all of you from the boards who live out there are alright :hug:. It's also good to hear the conditions seem to be slowly improving, here's hoping that trend continues. And my heart goes out to anyone who lost anything in this tragic event :(. All the people affected are in my thoughts-take care of yourselves, everybody.

Angela

Sounds like everyone here continues to stay safe...a bit of bright news in a bad situation....hoping for some rain out there for all californians

Back
Top Bottom