Make sure you're sitting down girls- look what I found on ebay!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Truly

The Fly
u2pics.JPG

Just look at the picture of Bono! *faints* If I had any more room for posters then I'd get it, but I don't, so here's the link in case anyone wants to bid on it!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=869307370

I HAVE THAT POSTER!!!!!! I got it last summer in downtown Toronto!!! I actually bought 2 of them... and gave one to a friend! It's a mighty sexy poster!

------------------
Oh sugar, don't you cry
Oh child, wipe the tears from your eyes
You know I need you to be strong
And the day is as dark as the night is long
Feel like trash, you make me feel clean
I'm in the black, can't see or be seen

Holy Bejesus! I didn't know that was a poster! I have always admired those pictures in my Rolling Stone mag, but I never thought they were on a *poster*!!

Very cool.

I'm getting a Bono poster, it's en route to my house!

------------------
Sunday all the lights of London / Shining, sky is fading red to blue / I'm kicking through the Autumn leaves / And wondering where it is you might be going to

Love,
Emily

<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html" TARGET=_blank>
Emily's Wallpapers
</A>

Originally posted by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen:
I HAVE THAT POSTER!!!!!! I got it last summer in downtown Toronto!!! I actually bought 2 of them... and gave one to a friend! It's a mighty sexy poster!

Aaaack! i'm going to Toronto in a few weeks, do you remember the place you got it at?
Hopefully if it's there, there will be two so Miss Zooropa and I won't fight over it.... hehehe...

I can't remember what the store was called... but it was a poster store on Young St.... right in between the Eatons Centre and The Delta Chelsea Hotel. Close to where Sam the Record Man used to be.

Hope you find it!

------------------
Oh sugar, don't you cry
Oh child, wipe the tears from your eyes
You know I need you to be strong
And the day is as dark as the night is long
Feel like trash, you make me feel clean
I'm in the black, can't see or be seen

Yes! I think I know where you're talking about... did it have t-shirts and do tattoos as well? There's a place around the Eaton Centre that had some U2 stuff when I went there... I'll be sure to go back... if it's not the same place, well, I'll find it :)

I know that store, and I have never seen that poster there... trust me, if I had then I would be drooling over it right now... man, Bono looks yummy... that is one of my favorite Bono pics....

*leaves work and goes downtown to try to find the poster*

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"

Back
Top Bottom