MAJCU2's Harem (AKA bonogal!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MAJCU2

Babyface
Any U2 boys out there want to be in a Harem with me??????
MissMac, Tanya, & Niamh are also here!
Come on raf....too intimidated?

LMFAO!!!!!!!
Well, alas, I am already in a harem, but theres no reason why I shouldnt be able to start my own as well!
biggrin.gif

* Goes around searching and collecting hot guys....GRABS Larry! *
tongue.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

*rushes in and claims Bono for her harem just in case wildHonee sees the thread*

hehehe

------------------
Being one can be great but respecting differences can be greater. - Bono in Belfast, August 26, 1997

Well, let's face it, those boys are in ALL our harems!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Some variety in your diet, eh?

------------------

uh oh, 3 posts, and already making noise MAJCU2??.

Ok, what am I doing in PLEBA?

*IS NOT HERE!*

*RUNS!*

------------------
Please...don't make me say please, champagne and ice cream, it's not what I want, it's what I need.

ROFLMFAO @ Raf!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

Raf's a real man - frightened of PLEBA! Mua ha ha ha haaa!

------------------

For some reason, most guys are scared of PLEBA...I think they are threatened by us women who like to show our feelings and fantasies.

But then, it does get pretty raunchy sometimes...maybe that's it. Nah, they're just scared by strong women! (Or obsessed women, whichever way you want to look at it)

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Bono: I don't walk, I swagger! I sashayed once, but just once. It wasn't for me.

Poor old raf!
Can't handle some real women!
Its okay I'll get him in chat.
ha ha

BTW: Bono was really yummy last night.
No more chit chat though...Larry is at the door!

------------------
"I Am Still Enchanted By the Light You Brought To Me"

Originally posted by Bonovation:
*rushes in and claims Bono for her harem just in case wildHonee sees the thread*

hehehe

Too late matey!
wink.gif
lol

cI13721.jpg

And I also claim Gavin Friday,Lazyboy and Muttlee for myself!
smile.gif
( See a pattern here? lol)

Flavia

[This message has been edited by Niamh_Saoirse (edited 12-10-2001).]

Ah,they are just afraid because PLEBA is filled with girls and girltalk, and it threatens their masculinity!
biggrin.gif

Although some sneaky, super clever ones like Arun V use PLEBA as a tool for unlocking the mysteries of the female species ...
mad.gif

So ladies...Remember to watch what you say and DO NOT reveal any classified info less the men figure out our secrets and actually begin to understand us!!!!
eek.gif

It would destroy all of womankind!

------------------

Back
Top Bottom