Mad Lib for Thursday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemon Grrrrrl

New Yorker
Hangin' out by the state line turning holy water i
Okay, I realize Thursday's probably over for most of the world, but I've still got 6 hours left in my Thursday - my sacred day off.

Go here for instructions. :wink:

<adjective>
<another adjective – ending in ‘est’>
<PLEBAn>
<any U2 lyric>
<any animal>
<same PLEBAn>
<an object found in caption threads>
<children’s book>
<another children’s book>
<facial expression>
<any kind of meal>
<verb ending in ‘ing’>
<a person that’s not a U2 member, doesn’t have to be a proper name>
<another verb ending in ‘ing’>
<adjective ending in –‘ly’>

Tips on Meeting Bono

Let’s face it – Bono is quite arguably the most <adjective> rock star around. Shouting his name when you see him in person won’t be a way to get his attention. Here are a few tips on meeting the <adjective – ending in ‘est’> man alive.

1) Sing to him. My good friend, <PLEBAn> did this last year, and it went over great. When he came up to her, she sang, <any U2 lyric> right to him. He looked at her like she was a <any animal> and then came directly to me and asked if I knew who she was. It worked great, because I got to listen to his voice. For <same PLEBAn>, maybe it didn’t work out great.

2) Ask him for an autograph. But not on just any piece of paper or anything – bring his favorite object – a <an object found in caption threads>. On second thought, he took that away from me and kept it for himself, nevermind.

3) Ask him what book he’s reading at the moment. Then tell him you’re in the middle of <children’s book> and that you can’t wait to see how it ends. He was so impressed with me when I told him I was reading <another children’s book> with great intensity, that he was rendered speechless. He actually stared at me for a while with a <facial expression> on his face before moving on.

4) Make his favorite food - <any kind of meal>. He’ll have to stay and eat it with you!

5) Learn security’s secret code word for “everything’s cool” - <verb ending in ‘ing’> <a person that’s not a U2 member, doesn’t have to be a proper name> coming through! Ask u2granny – it really works!

Hopefully these <verb ending in ‘ing’> tips will help you in meeting that <adjective ending in –‘ly’> man we all adore.

Yay! more mad libs!! :hyper:

Tips on Meeting Bono

Let’s face it – Bono is quite arguably the most <crunchy> rock star around. Shouting his name when you see him in person won’t be a way to get his attention. Here are a few tips on meeting the <furriest> man alive.

1) Sing to him. My good friend, <Carmel> did this last year, and it went over great. When he came up to her, she sang, <life should be fragrant> right to him. He looked at her like she was a <gnome> and then came directly to me and asked if I knew who she was. It worked great, because I got to listen to his voice. For <Carmel>, maybe it didn’t work out great.

2) Ask him for an autograph. But not on just any piece of paper or anything – bring his favorite object – a <beach ball>. On second thought, he took that away from me and kept it for himself, nevermind.

3) Ask him what book he’s reading at the moment. Then tell him you’re in the middle of <The Little Engine That Could> and that you can’t wait to see how it ends. He was so impressed with me when I told him I was reading <Green Eggs and Ham> with great intensity, that he was rendered speechless. He actually stared at me for a while with a <surprised look> on his face before moving on.

4) Make his favorite food - <snack>. He’ll have to stay and eat it with you!

5) Learn security’s secret code word for “everything’s cool” - <polishing> <janitor> coming through! Ask u2granny – it really works!

Hopefully these <smiling> tips will help you in meeting that <sexily> man we all adore.

Tips on Meeting Bono

Let’s face it – Bono is quite arguably the most pretty rock star around. Shouting his name when you see him in person won’t be a way to get his attention. Here are a few tips on meeting the funniest man alive.

1) Sing to him. My good friend, kafrun did this last year, and it went over great. When he came up to her, she sang, "Sometimes you feel like a bit of a baby/Looking for Jesus and his mother" right to him. He looked at her like she was a tiger and then came directly to me and asked if I knew who she was. It worked great, because I got to listen to his voice. For kafrun, maybe it didn’t work out great.

2) Ask him for an autograph. But not on just any piece of paper or anything – bring his favorite object – a beachball. On second thought, he took that away from me and kept it for himself, nevermind.

3) Ask him what book he’s reading at the moment. Then tell him you’re in the middle of "Goodnight Moon" and that you can’t wait to see how it ends. He was so impressed with me when I told him I was reading "Where the Wild Things Are" with great intensity, that he was rendered speechless. He actually stared at me for a while with a frown on his face before moving on.

4) Make his favorite food - lunch. He’ll have to stay and eat it with you!

5) Learn security’s secret code word for “everything’s cool” - Laughing Guggi's coming through! Ask u2granny – it really works!

Hopefully these smoking tips will help you in meeting that lovely man we all adore.

Tips on Meeting Bono

Let’s face it – Bono is quite arguably the most <SHINEY> rock star around. Shouting his name when you see him in person won’t be a way to get his attention. Here are a few tips on meeting the <HAIREST> man alive.:lmao:

1) Sing to him. My good friend, <THORA> did this last year, and it went over great. When he came up to her, she sang, <EATING FROM A CAN> right to him. He looked at her like she was a <FINBACK WHALE> and then came directly to me and asked if I knew who she was. It worked great, because I got to listen to his voice. For <THORA>, maybe it didn’t work out great.

2) Ask him for an autograph. But not on just any piece of paper or anything – bring his favorite object – a <SHINEY PANTS>. On second thought, he took that away from me and kept it for himself, nevermind.

3) Ask him what book he’s reading at the moment. Then tell him you’re in the middle of <WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE> and that you can’t wait to see how it ends. He was so impressed with me when I told him I was reading <GREEN EGGS AND HAM> with great intensity, that he was rendered speechless. He actually stared at me for a while with a <FROWN> on his face before moving on.

4) Make his favorite food - <HAPPY MEAL>. He’ll have to stay and eat it with you!

5) Learn security’s secret code word for “everything’s cool” - <SNEEZING> <DR. PHIL> coming through! Ask u2granny – it really works!

Hopefully these <DROOLIN> tips will help you in meeting that <SMILEY’> man we all adore. [/B][/QUOTE]

Tips on Meeting Bono

Let’s face it – Bono is quite arguably the most ugly rock star around. Shouting his name when you see him in person won’t be a way to get his attention. Here are a few tips on meeting the modest man alive.

1) Sing to him. My good friend, Miringeltje did this last year, and it went over great. When he came up to her, she sang, With or without you right to him. He looked at her like she was a lion and then came directly to me and asked if I knew who she was. It worked great, because I got to listen to his voice. For Miringeltje, maybe it didn’t work out great.

2) Ask him for an autograph. But not on just any piece of paper or anything – bring his favorite object – a bottle of superglue. On second thought, he took that away from me and kept it for himself, nevermind.

3) Ask him what book he’s reading at the moment. Then tell him you’re in the middle of Harry Potter and that you can’t wait to see how it ends. He was so impressed with me when I told him I was reading Charlie and the chocolate factory with great intensity, that he was rendered speechless. He actually stared at me for a while with a angry on his face before moving on.

4) Make his favorite food - pasta. He’ll have to stay and eat it with you!

5) Learn security’s secret code word for “everything’s cool” - eating teacher coming through! Ask u2granny – it really works!

Hopefully these sitting tips will help you in meeting that wonderfully man we all adore.

Back
Top Bottom