MacPhisto's Pleba Girls Party- It Hot,hot ,hot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, wow... I just found the "ten things" list over at ZC. Some of them kinda stings, 'cause I know a lot of people that would say some of that stuff to me... :(
Yeah, I'm pretty selfcentered, I'm sure most of these people were not actually thinking about me when they wrote... :lol:
I hope :reject:

I saw that you had written, but I didn't actually read it. It sort of feels like reading people's diaries, and I tend to avoid those I speak to here :lol:

Last edited:
JezSnape said:
I saw that you had wrote, but I didn't actually read it. It sort of feels like reading people's diaries, and I tend to avoid those I speak to here :lol:

Probably a good idea! :giggle: But then again, a lot of us have journals...

Yeah, and I wouldn't mind if anyone read my list, but I don't know... it felt weird. I'm reading it through a bit more carefully now, to see if I can get any ideas to my own list, so maybe I'll read yours anyway...

And I want to apologize for the horrible grammar mistake I made in the last post... It kills me to see it, and I'll try to correct it at once :lmao:

JezSnape said:
Yeah, and I wouldn't mind if anyone read my list, but I don't know... it felt weird. I'm reading it through a bit more carefully now, to see if I can get any ideas to my own list, so maybe I'll read yours anyway...

Feel free to read mine. I wouldn't have posted it there if I didn't want anyone to see it. :)

ok, now my question is, is it possible to have the avatar as me and larry close up, side by side, or back to back or whatever? cuz in this one, ppl don't notice that it's a movie poster, just a (gorgeous) pic of lars! :D

ThoraSEB said:

Feel free to read mine. I wouldn't have posted it there if I didn't want anyone to see it. :)

Ok, I'm working on mine at the moment, so it'll be up soon, if you want to look at it.

Btw, Babydoll, I love your sig, it's great!

:wave:hi Thora!

when Babydoll comes back on later could you please tell her i'll do her avatar tomorrow.

Thanks

Ok, my list is up :huh:
There were obviously a lot of things I needed off my chest I didn't even know about :lol: It felt like I could go on forever... :reject:

Read your list Jez. I could say those same things to a bunch of people too!

I might add to my list, but that would probably be more appropriate for my journal.

It definitely is a great release to get that crap off your chest, isn't it?!

Oh, yeah. I'm not usually this open with anyone, so internet is a great place to start, I guess. I should learn to talk to people more about how I feel. Instead I go on here, and rant until everyone is bored with me :lol:

I have to go for a while, I've got homework due tomorrow, but I'll be back in half an hour. See ya :wave:

Hey, is anyone still here? I need someone who is speaking English as their native language, which is pretty much everyone except me :lol:

Great! I need to simplify a sentence, if you could help me? I understnad it perfectly, it's just that the words are so complicated that it doesn't sound like anything I would ever say. And now I'm stuck in the sentence as it is.

I'm gonna run and get my notepad.

Thank you so much! :hug:
Ok, the sentence is:
"[Friedman's] basic thesis is that we increase our scientific understanding of the world to the extent that we can reduce the number of independently acceptable assumptions that are required to explain natural phenomena."

I know I wouldn't use those words if I was writing an essay, but it already sounds so nice and tidy :banghead:

Wow! That's hard. I like to think of myself as relatively intelligent, but big words often stump me. :laugh:

Are you not allowed to quote that sentence? I think it's short enough that you could just quote it, if that's permitted.

Back
Top Bottom