MacPhisto's Pleba Girls Party- It Hot,hot ,hot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Until the End of the World
starring
Larry Mullen Jnr and Babydoll

larrybaby.jpg

I thought I was going to get my Bono hug in Atlanta last November when he pulled by us in his car & waved. The security people said he would come back out after they parked in the garage--but he didn't. :sad:

Babydoll said:

against each other touching????? *jealousy again*

:) just kidding! what does he smell like??

It wasn't pervy or anything, you know how you get in close to someone to take a picture? That's all it was. :) Whereas Bono, it was this lengthy bear hug. I'm surprised Sampson didn't pry me off him. :lmao: He probably would have, but John and I spent a considerable amount of time talking before Bono got to me, and I'm sure he concluded that I was mostly harmless. :shifty: :lol:

I can't remember what Larry smelled like, exactly...it was some man's cologne he was wearing, and it was extremely appealing. :drool:

VintagePunk said:

It wasn't pervy or anything, you know how you get in close to someone to take a picture? That's all it was. :) Whereas Bono, it was this lengthy bear hug. I'm surprised Sampson didn't pry me off him. :lmao: He probably would have, but John and I spent a considerable amount of time talking before Bono got to me, and I'm sure he concluded that I was mostly harmless. :shifty: :lol:

I can't remember what Larry smelled like, exactly...it was some man's cologne he was wearing, and it was extremely appealing. :drool:

Bono smelled the best, of the three I met :heart:

(I'm still mad at myself for not being there earlier that day so I could've met Larry :madwife: :angry: :rant: )

Adam was dressed to go jogging, so no cologne, and Edge I didn't get close enough to smell, really. Bono's neck smelled really good though! :faint:

Bono's Doll said:
I thought I was going to get my Bono hug in Atlanta last November when he pulled by us in his car & waved. The security people said he would come back out after they parked in the garage--but he didn't. :sad:

Awww :sad: I'm sure he wanted to come out, but they probably wouldn't let him. :madwife: He's notoriously late for everything. If he had his way, I think he'd stand around talking to fans all day. :blahblah: :lol:

He did the same thing in Toronto. He came in about an hour after Larry did, and pulled up, rolled down the window, and said he was running late, couldn't stop right then, but to meet him at the exit at 8pm after rehearsal (there was no show that day). He came out around 9 (see? late again!) and spent about 30 minutes out there. A truly sweet guy. :happy:

VintagePunk said:

:) that's really cool! you really are lucky! where did you meet them, btw>

waynetravis said:
Until the End of the World
starring
Larry Mullen Jnr and Babydoll

larrybaby.jpg

holy shiznit!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:love: :hug: :kiss:

would it be possible for me to use this as my avatar??

Babydoll said:

:) that's really cool! you really are lucky! where did you meet them, btw>

Outside the ACC in Toronto. It was great, because since there was no show that day, there wasn't much of a crowd. About 7 or 8 of us for Larry in the afternoon, and maybe about 25 or 30 for Bono and Edge that evening. :)

I went to Chicago right after the Toronto shows, and although I saw them several times, I didn't try to get up close for another meeting, I just stood back and watched. The crowds in Chicago were insane, hundreds of people! :yikes:

Babydoll said:

holy shiznit!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:love: :hug: :kiss:

would it be possible for me to use this as my avatar??

sure! i'll sort it out for you.

Sad_Girl said:

He almost gave me a heart attack when he hugged me! I was like :ohmy: :eek: :faint:

I'm sure he thought I was a total airhead, though :reject: I was so flustered!
You're killing me right now, do you know this? :eek: :faint:

Probably better it didn't happen to me though. Poor Ads. They'd be prying me off him. :coocoo: It would just be a big, messy scene :tsk: :lol:

I NEVER expected to actually meet any of them! :hug: don't give up, you never know. they really are an incredibly down to earth and accesible group of guys :heart:

Even the ellusive Mullen comes out to meet people occassionally :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Outside the ACC in Toronto. It was great, because since there was no show that day, there wasn't much of a crowd. About 7 or 8 of us for Larry in the afternoon, and maybe about 25 or 30 for Bono and Edge that evening. :)

:scream: That could've been me! I also happen to live within blocks of where they were staying. I had many opportunities to get close to them that week, but I wasn't quite the U2 fanatic then that I am now :grumpy:

kafrun said:

You're killing me right now, do you know this? :eek: :faint:

Probably better it didn't happen to me though. Poor Ads. They'd be prying me off him. :coocoo: It would just be a big, messy scene :tsk: :lol:

Believe me, I thought the same thing before I met him! No one would have thought it would be possible for me to get close to him and not latch onto him like one of those fish on the glass of a fishtank, you know what ones I mean? :lol:

The first time I saw him in his car, (thank God he didn't hear me) the first words out of my mouth were 'I want to suck on your lower lip!" :lol:

It just takes a little research, planning, and some luck thrown in. :)

Also, the ability to give yourself as many opportunities as possible helps, too, so that if one doesn't work out, the others will.

I know that I was *extremely* lucky though. I met three of them on the first day I tried. :happy:

Sad_Girl said:

Believe me, I thought the same thing before I met him! No one would have thought it would be possible for me to get close to him and not latch onto him like one of those fish on the glass of a fishtank, you know what ones I mean? :lol:

The first time I saw him in his car, (thank God he didn't hear me) the first words out of my mouth were 'I want to suck on your lower lip!" :lol:
:lmao: A woman after my own heart..

waynetravis said:

what do you want?
:uhoh: Uhhh, now that you ask... I don't know :confused: Something with Ads would be nice. Though I'd take the poster with Larry too :wink:

*thinking hard*

kafrun said:

:scream: That could've been me! I also happen to live within blocks of where they were staying. I had many opportunities to get close to them that week, but I wasn't quite the U2 fanatic then that I am now :grumpy:

Not sure where Larry was staying, I never did hear that...and we know where Adam was staying. :shifty: But Bono and Edge rented a house for the 10 or 12 days they were in town. I knew which area at the time, can't remember for sure, right now, but I think maybe Rosedale? One of the snooty sections. :wink:

it works it works it works it works it works it works it works it it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is possiblly the closest ill ever get to mr.mullen... :D

unless i go to howth and stalk him...:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom