MacPhisto's Pleba Girls Party- It Hot,hot ,hot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
According to their beliefs, Xenu is evil!!! Sarah just said, that would be like a Christian giving their kid the name Satan. :huh:

WTF is wrong with these people??

OMG. :huh:

Fly, People is a "respectable" celeb magazine. They usually don't post false stories and stuff... :shrug: But if Xenu is evil, I can't see them naming her that! :|

After all this crazy-ass baby naming bonanza, Brangelina seriously need to name their kid Mark or Kelly or something. :lol: Stay away from the fruits, vegetables, and creepy religious scariness. :|

pinkshirtpeace.jpg

In Scientology doctrine, Xenu (also Xemu) is an alien ruler of the "Galactic Confederacy" who, 75 million years ago, brought billions of people to Earth, stacked them around volcanoes and blew them up with hydrogen bombs. Their souls then clustered together and stuck to the bodies of the living, and continue to cause problems today. These events are known to Scientologists as "Incident II", and the traumatic memories associated with them as The Wall of Fire or the R6 implant. The story of Xenu is part of a much wider range of Scientology beliefs in extraterrestrial civilizations and alien interventions in Earthly events, collectively described as space opera by L. Ron Hubbard, the founder of Scientology.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenu

FlyYourKite said:

:drool: I'll join you! We can sit out on the porch together with a fridge and use our shotgun on small animals as they pass by.

:lmao: :lmao:

OMG I was just thinking between seeing bri's post and now yours....so whaddaya gonna do then.....walk around lookin' fotr possum' to shoot and stuff like that for your dinner?

:giggle:

Back
Top Bottom