Macphisto Society Rants and Raves Continued...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
don't worry bona, the next scene will clear everything up. I don't know what it IS yet, persay, but it'll clear things up
smile.gif

post now, of course! lol as if we can wait! my post won't be coming till much later tonight, if i get a chance at all today.

------------------
"Songs are the language of the spirit... the melodies are how you sing to God. It's a deep language. But they can't explain everything, because really great songs touch places that you can't explain." -Bono

U2 Take Me Higher

Jazz man bass man cool -bluey-

Hey girls,

I was going to post tonight but I'm feeling kind of sick... running a fever and not the fun kind.

*cough*FLYPICS*cough*

Anyway... I am going to post tommorow sometime for sure. Sorry for the delay.

-Bluey

Awww thanks girls...

I woke up feeling much better. I think there is some sort of magical healing power in those Fly pics... mmmm, leathery goodness.

Btw....WTF? In that pic with the fuzzy jacket I SWEAR that's the jacket I got for xmas. Not kidding. It looks JUST like that.

I think I'll post now. I just had some coffee and I'm all full of the energy I lacked last night.

But...uh... I think I need some Mackie pics to really just make SURE I'm cured. Yeah, that's it... just to be safe
biggrin.gif

Off to write something, God only knows what.
May I say, you all rock!
Thanks again,
-Bluey (who has seen the light!!!)

i would post some mac pics but my computer at work makes me violent. haha although... i gotta post this picce of me and the fly:
(MUCHO GRACIAS to Opal! she scanned this for me!!)
biggrin.gif

carrievegas01.jpg

i had to sleep in this morning - someone kept me up last night
wink.gif
haha yeah all those voices in my head arguing! awww
lol ok sorry i'm still out of it. busy day at work- maybe a post later?

smile.gif
xo olive

carrievegas02.jpg

------------------
"Songs are the language of the spirit... the melodies are how you sing to God. It's a deep language. But they can't explain everything, because really great songs touch places that you can't explain." -Bono

U2 Take Me Higher

OLIVE!!!

I've never seen that pic of you!! I'm sure The Fly thought you were a sexy babe. He wishes you were made of wax too so you could have some wax-figurine lovin! Okay, maybe I'm not TOTALLY over that fever.

I am SOOO jealous. I might be going to vegas in feb. for spring break. If he's there I'll try to get lots of actions shots of me and the Fly... I can have one of me having a spat with him, etc. And if they have a Macphisto one there instead...WELL! (Bluey buys 32 disposable cameras and chains herself to the display).

Lol.... yay, happy thoughts.

Btw. Fishy, Bona, Olive... great posts. I love how this thread is turning out! Hugs. Oh and Bona will be away until sunday
frown.gif
. Maybe she'll come back with a larry. Let's all hope for her!

Still writing. I'm so slow today!
-Bluey

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 01-08-2002).]

heheheeh
smile.gif
it's a new picture. i've been too lazy to get my vegas pics scanned, mostly b/c they are not as good as my other ones, plus I lost a roll of film with Bono & Adam on it (ugh) - but I lovveeee that pic! hahaha! I had on my version of the fly shades too!

OMG Fly action shots! hilarious! I took three and my friend started getting a little worried- I had to leave him!!
frown.gif
although i touched his face and jacket and everything like you're not supposed to! sighhh. i've never seen a wax macphisto. i think i'd die.

here's my last fly pic:
carrievegas03.jpg

i look so stupid in that but i was really afraid i'd knock him over (and then have to replace him haha ... hmmm... you think they'd let me keep the original?)

like a fly on a wall,
Olive

[This message has been edited by oliveu2cm (edited 01-08-2002).]

Aww don't be so hard on yourself Mocool.
Sometimes I forget if she has amnesia...waaaait. I have to reread that sentance.

Yes she does. She only remembers a little bit of her life before, namely her highly traumatic experience with Screwtape. But that's it... she still has no idea of anything that came before.

Oh and Mocool ... you are NOT an ass. If you were a body part of any kind you would be a pancreas and you know it!
wink.gif

-Bluey

Originally posted by blueeyes:
Oh and Mocool ... you are NOT an ass. If you were a body part of any kind you would be a pancreas and you know it!
wink.gif

frown.gif
Damn. I always thought of myself as more of a kidney kind of a girl... ah well.
Thanks for answering Bluey! Oh yeah, and because I feel so bad for Mac now, I'll post piccies of him.
Poor Mackie:
bono90022.jpg

bono90002.jpg

bono90073.jpg

But Fly is still a sweetie and I love 'im!
biggrin.gif

bono90058.jpg

[This message has been edited by mocool12 (edited 01-08-2002).]

Yea! Bona is back! (sort of) Sorry I cut out of chat without saying goodbye. I was interrupted by my sister. grrr. Anyway, I was wondering if Adam was going to get in trouble for hurting Fishy, thanks for adding that. Hmmmm...I've been thinking, yes, I know that's a frightening thought, but if bluey does indeed die, will she become an angel? a devil? Poor Fly. Poor Mackie. Poor Larry. Hopefully the concert will cheer everyone up a bit.
biggrin.gif

Yeah, as Bluey said, I'll be away till Sunday again. I'm going to my da's house where the Internet is non-existant. *sigh* Ah well.. when I get back to school on Sunday it'll be all better.

Oh and Bluey, feel free to work with Bona and Bono or Bona and Larry or Larry and Bono or whatever strikes your inspiration. *hint*
wink.gif
See you Sunday. If I find a Larry I'll let you know... or a Tempter Bono might not be so bad either.
biggrin.gif

~Lisa~

------------------
Larry Mullen Jr.'s Harley Club: The motors are loud for a reason. :D

All my pictures are located here:
LadyHeartland's pics.

Hey girls! Sorry about not being able to stay at the chat longer! Aw, we'll miss ya Bona, so hurry back!
frown.gif
I can't believe Bluey only has 3 days! Something's gotta happen right? Something? Anything?? Oh yeah, and I have a stupid question: Does Bluey still have amnesia?? I know, I'm an ass, but I dunno if I might have missed it or something!
Anyway I'm out. Adios senoritas!

Bluey and Olive...great post! Excellent use of the word "glower"
smile.gif

I love it when random but relevant words make it into the story!

Fishy <><

------------------
"God is down with the MPS" -ScottPhisto my Favorite Man-Slut

Olive!
That rocked, I can't believe you turned what we did into THAT! Woooooo!

Hmmmm.... go to school or skip just because I can??? I love skipping for the hell of it.
My credo is, the only place I'd ever have perfect attendance is jail! Yeah! Even then, I'm pretty sure I could arrange something.

Maybe I'll go to school and hang around but just not go to class... yeah. heh heh heh. They can't MAKE me go!!! WOO!

Sorry, that was highly off topic and fueled by coffee!

Expect a post later! hugs!
-Bluey

*This post brought to you by caffine: making people act like three year olds for hundreds of years!*

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 01-09-2002).]

That was a great post Olive and Bluey! I agree that I like the use of the word glower too. (Mr. Burns glowers, Bluey you know what I'm talkin about
smile.gif
) I'm glad someone finally told Larry what's up. Olive's last remark to him about choosing his enemies makes me can't wait to see what is in store for him!

Originally posted by WildHoneyAlways:
Olive's last remark to him about choosing his enemies makes me can't wait to see what is in store for him!

Oh no! I TOLD her not to say that! but her damn pride!!! She's like- he's NOT telling me off and getting away with it! now look what she got herself into...

fishy! i'm in suspense about Adam here! and Opal! haha posttt!
smile.gif

bluey, mac's still "glowering" in the corner for what we did to him last night!
wink.gif

peace & olives
O~phisto

------------------

U2 Take Me Higher

Jeez you too! That was a mighty powerful post right there! Nice job, I liked it alot! Two thizumbs up from me. Somebody pppppoooooosssssstt! Molly's gettin' restless here.
biggrin.gif

P.S.- Who was the Fly in chat? Because, at first I thought, "Well the Fly HAS to be the Fly," but I'm not so sure...

fly= bluey
macphisto= olive
bluey= me (opal)... LOL

i dunno if i'm gonna get around to posting tonight. friend might come over or something. she wants to watch the dvd again LOL she's using me
wink.gif

great post though. larry better be careful or opal will pay HIM a visit too...

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu
http://www.platinumcomplication.com

"spreadin the neck love!" - olive
"my funnest one is the ISHFWILF w/ larry on teh cover and he's all moany and hottttt" - olive
"The Fly has to be the Fly!"

Hey.

I think I might post something... just winging it here. You are in as much suspense as I am as to what will be written.

Oh and WildHoneyAlways..
To address your question of what Bluephisto would turn into if she died, I think that considering that Screwtape really wanted to punish her with this disease she would just stop existing, she would be extinguished. It's that kind of illness, it's not human, it's supernatural. That makes sense to me because why would he just give her a disease that would ultimately turn her back into an angel? Just thinking out loud here.
Really, I don't think anyone in the story really knows. Now I'M confused. Lol.
Good question though...
frown.gif
sad question.

-Bluey

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 01-09-2002).]

Hey gals. I really did have intentions to post this evening, but the girls at work surprised me by taking me out for my birthday, so I got home a lot later than I thought and a lot less mentally sharp than I thought...
smile.gif
I will post tomorrow night though.

Keep your eyes peeled for a BIG announcement from the webmistresses within the next few days...I am drunk, so if I wasn't supposed to say that I hope Olive and Opal will take that into account before they beat me...

Bluey great post, although the mention of Chicken on cookies did NOTHING for my queezy stomach...
smile.gif

Have a great night!

Fishy <><

------------------

Ok, ladies I need a favor. Since people seem to be dropping from this forum for various reasons or just simply not visiting as frequently, could everyone who is a card carrying member of the MPS please just drop me a quick email, so I can have you in my database? That way if you leave I can keep you updated as to the website, and other MPS gatherings! Even if you are a lurker drop me a line! Maybe you've never posted in the story or the Rants and Raves, but you like what you see, drop me a line!
smile.gif
Ilove all of you guys and I would hate to lose any of you! So even if it's just a "hi" drop me a line!

U2thegoalissoul@aol.com

Fishy <><
P.S. If you email doesn't give it away, please include your PLEBA name so I know who you are!

So I guess in a way this is a...

ROLL CALL!!!
smile.gif

------------------

FISHYYYYYYY

OMG I"M SOO SORRY! I definitely totally have your bday written down on my calender! but i'm such a loser I never even checked it!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
sounds like you had fun! hope it was so phisto-ish!

I'm in the middle of this project but as soon as I get a chance... you'll get a special birthday post.
smile.gif

xooxoox Olive

------------------

U2 Take Me Higher

MPS: "Evil shouldn't look this good"

FISHY!!!!!

I am feeling deep shame and regret!
I had NO idea it was your birthday yesterday.... damn,

well, happy belated birthday I have to run to school but I'll try to think of something nice to post for you!!!!!

HUGS!!!

-Bluey

Back
Top Bottom