MacPhisto Society: Rants & Raves

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
Mac can't mess up anymore
Ha ha ha ha ha! That's funny. Oooh Mac can still mess up with the best of them, but he just can't lie about it... Wow, I hurt myself laughing there. So did Mac.
smile.gif
*Blueeyes and Macphisto sit in front of her computer recovering from a tear-inducing bout of laughter. Macphisto stops*
Macphisto: Hey...that's not funny.
Oh yes, it is.

I agree about Adam being a rock in this story and really feel that he deserves some oliveloving *ahem* lol.
LMAO "oliveloving". We'll see what we can do babe.
-Blueeyes.

Fishy - lol! I had no idea you and Adam had such a history!
smile.gif
I'm almost afraid to make any sort of suggestions for fear i'll mess the whole thing up. this is getting good- i def. agree that bluey needs to hurry up and change into an angel again! this posibility hasn't even been discussed! can it happen? What does Mac thing? I wonder if it'd change her mind about the Mac/Fly... I wonder if now that SHE'S a devil, if she has a complex like Mac did about wanting what you can't have until you do, etc....

lol oops so much for not saying anything!

------------------
Your eyes make a circle
I see you when I come in here

* U2 Take Me Higher *

Don't worry about it Olive! I was just waxing nostalgic about the good ol' days of the MPS...I thought it might make you guys smile to remember the past when a martini glass and a mirror were the most important things we possesed, and where the next drink was coming from, and creative ways of stealing Mackie-poo's attentions were our biggest concern...
smile.gif

((((((((((Olive))))))))))))))

Fishy <><

------------------

tonight the moon is a mirrorball
light flickers from across the hall
who'll catch the star when it falls...

Awww, sorry for dumping it all on you so fast. Lol.
Don't worry there will be lots of martinis and banter when the guests arrive. I have a few special guests in mind that should lighten things up signifigantly.
Lighter stuff, just around the bend.
Thanks for the suggestions, keep em coming.
-Bluey

aww fishy!! ((hugs))
smile.gif
hey, we can share! lol!!

bluey- do you realize every time you post, you're posting your 666th post? lol! the first time i realized that i was like "oh! how ironic!" haha.

i'm retiring early tonight.... pathetic, isn't it? ahh at least i have a glass of martini and a headfull of phistos to keep me company
wink.gif

------------------
Your eyes make a circle
I see you when I come in here

* U2 Take Me Higher *

Ooooo...I don't know...I kinda like bluey as a devil! It's about time she got to live it up! I would be more than happy to take Fly off her hands! I'm curious as to why Bluey laughed instead of answering the Fly directly...I love MacPhisto, but I'm still kinda rooting for the Fly...I think Mac needs a drink, too bad he can't have one. I think Tracks of My Tears by Smokey Robinson is a good song for Fly...

People say I'm the life of the party
'Cause I tell a joke or two
Although I might be laughing loud and hearty
Deep inside I'm blue

So take a good look at my face
You know my smile looks out of place
If you look closer it's easy to trace
The tracks of my tears

I need you...
Need you

Since you left me if you see me with another girl
Looking like I'm having fun
Although she may be cute, she's just a substitute
'Cause you're the permanent one

So take a good look at my face
The tracks of my tears

Outside I'm masquerading
Inside my hope is fading
I'm just a clown since you put me down
My smile is my make up
I wear since my break-up with you

Baby, take a good look at my face
The tracks of my tears

------------------
~*Honey*~

The doors you open
I just can't close...

If you dream,
Dream out loud

Wow Honey...that's PERFECT! I may try to work that in as one of his little mumbling songs. I have to agree, I am kind of rooting for the fly too, I think he's a sweetheart!
Don't worry, that will not influence the plot. A lot of times I have an idea and try to write it and a character will just cross their arms and shake their head at me and refuse to do it. Ultimately, it's up to them, I guess lol.
I want to write more right now but I am doing a horrid chemistry write up and I am sick...blah.
-Bluey (love rescue me)

I don't want to ruin anything, for those who haven't read it, but KICK HIS ARSE FLY!!! Did I just say that!?! I mean...well I don't know what I mean, but let it be huge! I'm not ready to switch to lightheartedness just yet...

Fishy <><

------------------

Yay for MPS! I'm late though, haha. Anyway, I guess I'm kind of rooting for Fly too! I don't know what it is! I just feel bad for the poor guy, and Mac can be such a smug bastard to him. It's funny how even though Mac is an angel now, he still has the same dry personality, haha! I'm clueless as to what's happening to Bluey right now! W/ the coughing fits and such... I dunno!
And Bona, damn, that sucks. Wow I'm expressive aren't I? Oh yeah and Echo...bwahaha, I haven't forgotten about you! I can't wait to see what'll happen w/ you and Edge now. And make it good dammit b/c I'm living vicariously through you. What? Keep it up gals!

*SPOILER* *if you haven't read the updates...please do so before you read this...

Don't worry Bluey, I would never forsake you! I just had to go to class. Ok I know it's not funny, but when I read that Bona was carrying a demon(possibly) it made me chuckle after the story because I refer to all of the kids at my daycare as Satan-Spawn/Demon-Children, so it was kind of funny to me to think about someone actually carrying a demon!

Ahem...ok, back to the update...Oh my gosh...I didn't expect this much drama this soon! I think Bona has suffered enough...that's just my two cents...and Bluey needs to hurry up and not be a devil anymore, I am really worried something bad is going to happen...I felt really sad for her when she couldn't understand the angels speaking, and the fact that Mac is now one of them made it even more sad. Ok, I am rambling...

Olive you stay away from Adam! He's Mine!!! Just kidding...fight yah for 'em! Hahaha. Adam and I have a long forgotten history from the second meeting of the MPS, back when we thought we were all Phistos, and hanging out in a Limo was better than a mansion anyday! Back when our own reflections were better than someone elses face anyday, and reflective surfaces interupted trains of thought, crossings of rooms, and flirting in the jacuzzi. Back when Clumsey Julie decided it would be a nice plot twist to have Adam whack me on the head to get Bluey's feather back, and then we became strangely drawn to eachother...back when it must have been love, but it's over now...ahhhh...those were the days...if we had known back then what this would evolve into, would we have still done it? I hope so! You guys rock and roll!!!

Fishy <><

------------------

Ok, so I know I asked for huge...but that was a little "huger" than I thought! Man...PLEBA is getting violent...all this rumbling...apparently we all need to release some pent up tension(you choice as to what kind) Anyway! Poor Bluey, maybe she will feel better after she sleeps.

ScottPhisto and Echo keep it up! Your antics are hilarious, but a word of advice...judginf by the ballroom blitz that just occured...now might not be the best time to go repay Mac for the little birthday suit incident...oops...did I say little?
smile.gif

Fishy <><

------------------
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono, referring to a song he recently wrote for his dad...

You know it was funny, when I was reading the update with the brawl, I was listening to HMTMKMKM, and the intro music was so appropriate for the Fly crossing the room and punching Mac...just thought I'd share...

jm38216.jpg

Fishy <><

[This message has been edited by FishNeedsABicycle (edited 11-27-2001).]

Originally posted by FishNeedsABicycle:
You know it was funny, when I was reading the update with the brawl, I was listening to HMTMKMKM, and the intro music was so appropriate for the Fly crossing the room and punching Mac...just thought I'd share...

jm38216.jpg

Fishy <><

[This message has been edited by FishNeedsABicycle (edited 11-27-2001).]

I thought of that pic! But HMTMKMKM, oh yeah...now I'm going to have that stuck in my head the whole time. I know it may have been a little surprising but frankly, The Fly had just had enough and he has never really just flipped out yet, which is well within his character.
Echo....SATAN-O's....DAMN that was funny! Keep it up I love the Scottphisto and the AE and the Kitten and the funny...oh yeah. Btw, I am losing braincells this week, sorry. If my writing just gets crappy(er) I hope you understand.
-Bluey

Bluey that was amazing. I think it's about time to get some guests in there, yeah?

Echo: "Satan-O's?" that was classic. "I can't believe it's not the Rapture..." LMAO!!
Keep it up, Echo. Your story line is great so far.

------------------
"I wish that I could cry, fall upon my knees. Find a way to lie about a home I'll never see... I can't stand to fly. I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find a better part of me. Up up and away from me, It's alright you can all sleep safe tonight. I'm not crazy or anything... Even heroes have the right to dream..." -Five for Fighting "Superman"
All my pictures are located here:
LadyHeartland's pics.

Yes, I believe some guests would be appropriate besides ScottPhisto and Echo and AE...and the kitten of course. Awwwwww, kitten! I LOVE kittens.
I have classes and labs all day and then I have an exam to study for tonight, so if I don't post...that's why.
frown.gif

-Bluey

Anyone wanna read a scrapped bit o' storyline that WAS going to go on the current Mac Society?
No?
Tough. >
biggrin.gif

SCOTTPHISTO: Well, RoboEdge, it's just me and you.

A. EDGE: Oh, thank GOD?

SCOTTPHISTO: HOLY CRAP! YOU CAN TALK!!!

A. EDGE: Of course I can talk, you twit. I may not be human, but I can communicate.

SCOTTPHISTO: But, I thought Echo hadn't installed your speech chip yet.

A. EDGE: Well, she hasn't. But I did.

SCOTTPHISTO: *LOOKS AT A.EDGE'S LIPS* Hey, yer lips aren't moving! And, where's yer kitten??

A. EDGE: I am the kitten, Scottphisto. I am inside Animatronic Edge's robot body. I control every aspect of his body. *WINKS*

I don't rightly know why I posted it. Mainly to make Echo squirm with fear at what I was going to do to her kitten and RoboEdge.

Hee hee...

------------------
ScottPhisto
The Man-Slut of PLEBA

Card carrying member of Echo's Boy Cleaning Service.

Devourer of Ewoks

70% water, 30% Chocolatey Goodness!!

"I'm not wearing any underwear! Now gimmie a cookie!!" -Unknown
Is this love? Or is it just rough sex with Michael Douglas?
EAT ME!! I'M A SPEACIALTY BREAD!!

Originally posted by Scottphisto:

A. EDGE: I am the kitten, Scottphisto. I am inside Animatronic Edge's robot body. I control every aspect of his body.

Oh
my
God.

I'm gonna have nightmares.

You don't even know how creepy that is.

------------------
*Echo the Pimpstress* ... Proud Owner of Animatronic Edge!

"It's not that I like eating beef so much, I just really hate cows."

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!"

*Somewhere, Edge blushes.*

Bono-Man! An Epic Superhero Adventure!

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Delicious AND Nutritious!

OMG You guys!
This is incredible!
I absolutely love yer work!
Bluey, Bona, Scott and Echo: YOU ROCK guys

biggrin.gif

BTW: Bonavoix: I'm sure I will love another turn on the story. Imagine Larry falling in love with ... could it be... BLUEPHISTO!!!
eek.gif

Oh God, this is getting mighty good

Bluey, I loved the fight part. Excellent!!!!

Originally posted by Echo:
Oh
my
God.

I'm gonna have nightmares.

You don't even know how creepy that is.

Hee hee....a li'l white furry dictator...bent on world domination....

Anyone see "Cats and Dogs?"

------------------
ScottPhisto
The Man-Slut of PLEBA

Card carrying member of Echo's Boy Cleaning Service.

Devourer of Ewoks

70% water, 30% Chocolatey Goodness!!

"I'm not wearing any underwear! Now gimmie a cookie!!" -Unknown
Is this love? Or is it just rough sex with Michael Douglas?
EAT ME!! I'M A SPEACIALTY BREAD!!

Hee hee....a li'l white furry dictator...bent on world domination....

Anyone see "Cats and Dogs?"

I did saw it. And frankly, I didn't like that much...

------------------
AnPhisto

Official BonoBabe'sBitch

Do you feel in me
Anything reedeming
any worth while feeling
it's life like a tightrope
hanging on my ceiling...

A. EDGE: I am the kitten, Scottphisto. I am inside Animatronic Edge's robot body. I control every aspect of his body. *WINKS*
Holy freaking crap that is hilarious!!!!!!!
Echo and Scott- ya crack me up dammit!
~~possible spoiler~~
Dang, I don't wanna ruin it for anyone, but JEEZ- W/ BLUEY AND LARRY NOW!!!!!! I am so daft, I didn't even see it coming! There is going to be some crazy, chaotic twists and turns ahead, oh yes indeed...

Lol ScottPhisto....kitten. Oh yeah.

Bona...When I read the Glinda the Good witch part, I snorted coke (the soda darling...yeees, the SODA) out of my nose becuause I could hear the goodie-goodie voice and everything. LOL.
Holy Crap that was funny.

As for plot twists....Buckle Up.

-Bluey

OH MY GOSH BLUEY!!! Words can not possibly express how FREAKIN excited I was when I saw my name!!! You made my night! I can't wait to see what happens!!! Adam needs to hurry up and get his angel arse into the ballroom! HAHA! Really Bluey...thanks!

Fishy <><

------------------
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono, referring to a song he recently wrote for his dad...

grrr... i'm missin' MPS! i need to get myself together and attend that wedding! i've been missing so much lately! i'll try to get there soon!
smile.gif

------------------
~FDJ*

(aka: hoo~lee~ah, aka: Fishy's Clumsey Julie, aka: MoonPhisto)

"Don't follow your dreams.... run with them"

I need to get to that party too! Damn...I don't want to miss out on all the fun. Maybe I can help Fly out in the process...hmmm...nice work girls! Good luck on your chem test Bluey!

------------------
~*Honey*~

The doors you open
I just can't close...

If you dream,
Dream out loud

Man....I am supposed to be studying for my bio lab final but what am I doing?
Refresh refresh refresh...
Hypothetical question for all the Phistos...if this were a movie, what actors should be cast in what roles?
Discuss...
-Bluey (refresh, refresh, refresh)

I'm gonna have to think about the actor/actress thing, but I just wanted to say BWA-HA-HA at the thought of Bluey having the "Refreshing Addcition" I thought that only affected us non-contributors! HAHAHA!!! I feel your pain girl!

Fishy <><

------------------

I'm working on my post now...
biggrin.gif

And about the actors... I dunno why but I really see Matt Damon (yes the sexy bastard!) as Larry.

Danny DeVito as Screwtape.

Meg Ryan (or ME!) as Bona.

Bono as MacPhisto

Johnny Depp as BonoTempter

Adam Clayton as Adam.

------------------
"I wish that I could cry, fall upon my knees. Find a way to lie about a home I'll never see... I can't stand to fly. I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find a better part of me. Up up and away from me, It's alright you can all sleep safe tonight. I'm not crazy or anything... Even heroes have the right to dream..." -Five for Fighting "Superman"
All my pictures are located here:
LadyHeartland's pics.

I agree with most of your choices, but I would have to say that I would love to see Harrison Ford as Adam...He is one sexy mofo daddy!!! I think Bluey should be played by Julia Roberts...she is one of the only actresses I can see playing all of the roles Bluey has had to fill. Maybe Gwenyth Paltrow? She would definatly be good as a devil/angel, but I don't know if I can picture her kicking ass...I think Jude Law might make a good MacPhisto...

Fishy <><

------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom