MACPHISTO smiley.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shaun vox

New Yorker
well that red one does not realy look like macphisto so some one who can find or even make one get it so we can finaly have a smiley.
if possible try to get the one wher macphisto is looking up wards to the cam there is a poster on this to that would be cool so lets dod this.

------------------
"BONO'S PRAYER HEAVENS AIR"

Dont believe the devil i dont believe his book.

Wow. You read my mind. I was just thinking about this before I fell asleep in my bathtub. Seriously. I can't help, I'm useless, but I'm sure there are people out there who are just full of use.
_Bluey

that is definately something i've been thinking about for a while, but i have no idea where to begin. the best i can do for ya is sign your petition.
smile.gif

------------------
~FDJ*

(aka: hoo~lee~ah, aka: Fishy's Clumsey Julie, aka: MoonPhisto)

"Don't follow your dreams.... run with them"

Wow I made it into someones sig! Who-da ever thunk it? Thanks Clumsie! Glad you're back! Anyway I tried to shrink the pic I think Shaun was talking about...it looses something in the translation don't you think?
smile.gif

Hz20481.jpg

Fishy <><

------------------
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono, referring to a song he recently wrote for his dad...

ya thats the pic fishneeds it does lose some quality but still nice work now if the pic were in perfect form we would finaly have a cool macphisto smiley.

------------------
"BONO'S PRAYER HEAVENS AIR"

Dont believe the devil i dont believe his book.

Back
Top Bottom