MacPhisto Rants & Raves On & On

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LMAO!

Wow, I laugh really hard when I think of all the nutty saying that come out of MPS:
1)POOOOOOOOOOOOOOST! POST!
2)The Fly has to be the Fly.
3)No more hot pics of Satan!
4)A little Fly persuasion.

Lmao!
Ohh, Olive, I dunno...The Fly was mighty persuasive...and I DID just write an exam today....
We'll see. (I MUST resist the wiles of The Fly...I must resist the wiles of The Fly)

-BLuey (warning: my ego may be larger than it may appear)

------------------
It's true that every time you hear a bell, an angel gets its wings. But what they don't tell you is that every time you hear a mouse trap snap, and Angel gets set on fire. -Jack Handy

Originally posted by blueeyes:
LMAO!

Wow, I laugh really hard when I think of all the nutty saying that come out of MPS:

3)No more hot pics of Satan!

LMAOOO
We'll see. (I MUST resist the wiles of The Fly...I must resist the wiles of The Fly)
LOLLL I thought you said WILLIES *ahem* lol that really makes no sense...

hmm i sense she is weakening though...

S333506.jpg

S251816.jpg

come on, baby, you're killin me here!

RZ21906.jpg

i know you want toooooo..

------------------
Bono: There is a bit of my guitar playing, but honestly it's sad.
Larry: It is. But Bono looks great with it.

Take my shirt, go on take it off me
You can tear it up If you can tie me down

* U2 Take Me Higher *

Wow...Bluey kicking Satan's arse!!!! Way to go girlie
biggrin.gif
I love it it's like PLEBA soap opera...it leaves you hanging wanting more

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

Damn Angelfire!!!!! You die now.

Here he is after Mac stabbed him:
blade27.jpg

"You should not have donnee thaaattt!!!

blade23.jpg

I am sooooo evil....and hot. (I know, sorry!
biggrin.gif
)

Here's he is, chatting w/ Bono:
entropy16.jpg

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Ok, I think I'm done w/ pics for now...

Ok I went off in search of Wayne and Garth pics doing the "We're not Worthy" thing for Bluey because that last post was just so incrdible! But instead I found these! I know they don't really fit in the MPS, but I thought they were so funny, which may be due to sleep deprevation, stress, or just plain sillyness, but anyway...without further ado...

(to the grand tradition of Safety Dance)

W-w-A-a-Y-y-N-n-E-e-S-s World
It's the Waynes world dance!

gfox1.gif

winvert.gif

gfox2.gif

benjerman.gif

garthhip.gif

farley3.gif

Fishy <><

------------------
It's fascinating to think that all around us there's an invisible world we can't even see. I'm speaking, of course, of the World of the Invisible Scary Skeletons.

Bahahah Fishy!!! That rocks!
And I lied, I got another pic:
039_68986.jpg

Bluey kickin' ass Matrix style! She looks like the Fly eh? Ehhh?! Yeah I know. It doesn't make sense to me either.

Somebody ppppooooooosssssstttttttt!!!!!!!

------------------
"That's the first time we've played that song in... about 15 years." -Bono, after In God's Country - Phoenix 11/23

One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real disney land , but it was getting pretty late.

Official L.O.B.P.B.G.G.T.S.H.S.A.E.E of the E.B.O.C

omg those wayne and garth things are great! i have about 150 pictures from that movie on my comp! hahaha

and more pics of evil (but gorgeous) stephen as satan!! woo hoo yeah i see that pic of stephen and bono and i'm like OMG! Bono and Stephen Dorff know each other!!...yeah, totally forgot about Entropy LOL..duh. of course they've met.

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu
http://www.platinumcomplication.com

i'd sell my soul, my self esteem a dollar at a time, for one chance, one kiss, one taste of you...
"The Fly has to be the Fly!"

[This message has been edited by opaltranquility (edited 12-10-2001).]

Bluey and Scotty, my hat goes off to you both. Both of those posts were simply amazing.

Bluey your writing is so realistic I actually get frantic along with the characters! Somehow this has got to all work out! Someone has got to figure out a way to save them!

Scotty the last couple lines about the sound of a heart breaking was really beautiful...you have me intrigued.

Bona where are you? Cat got your tongue?
smile.gif

Bluey I think my feelings would best be expressed in a monologue from "Scarey Movie"

"That's some SCURRY Shit!"

Haha!

Fishy <><

------------------
It's fascinating to think that all around us there's an invisible world we can't even see. I'm speaking, of course, of the World of the Invisible Scary Skeletons.

Oh my gosh... Bluey, tell me you aren't going to leave it at that for the night. PLEASE! Jeez, I'm fretting over this now! What the heck, tell me she won't have to choose! Ugh, Satan Dorff is no longer sexy to me!
mad.gif
That bastard!
P.S.- I liked it how Fly called him a bitch.
smile.gif

P.P.S.- Scottie! Thanks for coming back! But you didn't explain your secret completely to us yet, did you? Sorry, I just want to make sure I wasn't missing anything.

Originally posted by mocool12:
P.P.S.- Scottie! Thanks for coming back! But you didn't explain your secret completely to us yet, did you? Sorry, I just want to make sure I wasn't missing anything.

Don't worry. You didn't miss anything. I have two posts to do, the last one will be the tale of Scottphisto.

Reader beware: As I said before, as a devil, Scottphisto has done some bad things. One of the most horrible things he's done, you'll hear about. They involve this girl "Kathrine" that Venus spoke of.
And it is very very not nice.

------------------
ScottPhisto
The Man-Slut of PLEBA

Card carrying member of Echo's Boy Cleaning Service.

Devourer of Ewoks

70% water, 30% Chocolatey Goodness!!

"I'm not wearing any underwear! Now gimmie a cookie!!" -Unknown
Is this love? Or is it just rough sex with Michael Douglas?
EAT ME!! I'M A SPEACIALTY BREAD!!

Ah, ok, thanks Scottie. But I'm scared about Scottphisto's eeevil past. I hope I don't have nightmares tonight...
frown.gif

Oh yeah Fishy- that was a peeerrrfect pic of Satan that you posted in the other thread!
Scurry shit indeed...
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by FishNeedsABicycle:

Bona where are you? Cat got your tongue?
smile.gif

Fishy <><

No, I'm just having a really bad night... just found out my roommate is moving out and I have no idea how I'm going to pay for the single. I think I need to keep the room as a single because I think I need my space but I just have no idea how I"m going to pay for it...
frown.gif

Thankfully it wasn't because of anything I did, she just needs a bigger room.

*sulk*

I need a Larry to throw me a picnic...
frown.gif

~Depressed Lisa~

------------------
Larry Mullen Jr.'s Harley Club: The motors are loud for a reason. :D

All my pictures are located here:
LadyHeartland's pics.

I have a cold and can't keep my eyes open at work. .. how embarrassing... we can suffer together girls!

can't wait to see how the fly will cheer me up next
smile.gif
and macphisto, ok ok i'll give him some credit....

not to mention larry, but he makes me dream of taking naps.....
smile.gif

------------------

* U2 Take Me Higher *

lol yah i'm hoping for humor points on that answer. it's worth 1.5 points i think i figured out, so maybe .5 points for effort...i'll be happy LOL.

my last day of classes was today, that final was inclass. we have to do a presentation when our exam was really supposed to be scheduled, next wednesday. my other finals are friday and next monday. that leaves me lots of time to be refreshing all day long
smile.gif

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu

i'd sell my soul, my self esteem a dollar at a time, for one chance, one kiss, one taste of you...

BLUEY!!!!!! NO NO NO YOU CANT DO THAT! YOU CANT JUST STOP NOW!!! lol you BETTER be planning to write more tonight!!!!!

i was ROFLing @ the fly being deaf in the dark! i know it's like a real occurrence, but i dunno, it was just so funny!

and i like how Niles (the clerk) just shows up LOL...funny stuff.

but AHHHHH need to know what happens now!! love where it's going!

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu

Wow Bluey!!!! You have to choose *gasp* The story is getting really really really really really really really really good. I mean I can imagine myself there lol

Awwwwww Scott *huuuugs* I was like sniffling when I read that. I was like awwwww his heart is all broken *sniiiiff*

Bona girlie i'm sorry to hear that *hugs* I hope everything turns out ok for you. Larry says: "Don't be sad. Be Happy"

C6_LARRY.jpg

smile.gif
I don't think i'll be posting about me and Joephisto till much later lol...Makes no sense for me to do it now
smile.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

This is for all the writers:

Yeah you leave me holding on
In Red Hill Town
See lights go down, I'm...

Hanging on
You're all that's left to hold on to
I'm still waiting
I'm hanging on

The glass is cut
The bottle run dry
Our love runs cold
In the caverns of the night
We're wounded by fear
Injured in doubt
I can lose myself
You I can't live without

Yeah you keep me holding on
In Red Hill Town
See the lights go down on
I'm hanging on
I'm still waiting
Hanging on
Hold on to

We'll scorch the earth
Set fire to the sky
We stoop so low to reach so high
A link is lost
The chain undone
We wait all day
For night to come
And it comes
Like a hunter child

I'm hanging on
I'm still waiting
I'm hanging on

Love...slowly stripped away
Love...has seen its better day

Hanging on
The lights go out on Red Hill
The lights go down on Red Hill
Lights go down on Red Hill town
The lights go down on Red Hill

Bona, I'm sorry, that's pretty crappy. I'd love to have my own place, but yeah, I couldn't afford it. I hope something comes through for you!
frown.gif

As for the rest of you... I'm taking a nap now. When I get up, I want to see fresh posts dammit. Do not disappoint me!
biggrin.gif

P.S.- I didn't have any nightmares last night!
smile.gif

yeah i dreamed about PLEBA and MPS again... i kept waking myself up from it, because the heat was up too high last night. but everytime i fell back asleep, back to dreaming about PLEBA and MPS... don't ask me what the dreams were...i don't really remember, but most of them was like, all of us talking, in real life face to face, about characters and how they were developed... lol weird stuff.

bona - sorry to hear about your roommate problems and stuff... i've had my share of those. hang in there!

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu

Awww Bona!
I have an idea, I'll move down there and I'll switch universitites and be your roomie and then we can have MPS for real! Woooo!
Great plan, huh?

I am also despondent. I am so stressed right now. I saw a copy of an old chem final and I honestly had a little crying jag last night, I was super stressed, I had been up for 24 hours, I hadn't eaten all day...Man.
I really really hate chemistry, have I mentioned that?

I had an MPS dream last night...I dreamt I was fighting this guy (I think it was Satan or someone), there was this girl that he was being an asshole to so I kept picking things up (like brooms and chairs and lamps) and trying to belt him with it, but everything slowed down before I could hit him and he was just laughing at me and I was all pissed. I then realized that I was THE FLY (LMFAO!) and I kicked his ass.
Strange but true.

I am sooo busy and stressed right now
I think I'm going to post and then go study and then crawl into my oven before I fail my chemistry class. I have never failed a class before. Ack. Help.
-Bluey

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 12-11-2001).]

I hate school i hate school i hate it!!

i'm soooo sorry you are all suffering through this right now!! but you're *almost* done! hang on! yeah hey hey, baby, hang on...

and bona roommate stuff sux! I like Bluey's idea- as a matter of fact we could make it a MPS sorority (sp?) and throw garish parties and have lots of Stoli and martinis and water on hand for all our guests!

We really *should* throw a big MPS bash sometime. we can put our feet up and really throw things (preferably fine china) to relieve stress... of course there'd be plenty of Mac & Flys to go around
smile.gif

Thanks girls for all your posts, esp when you're so stressed! it means a lot to me, b/c I adore reading them. I fall alseep w/ Mac in my head, too, and Fly in my arms...
smile.gif

------------------

* U2 Take Me Higher *

[This message has been edited by oliveu2cm (edited 12-11-2001).]

Aww Bona! It'll be okay! After I had a very bad roommate with a big dog in a small apartment and the smell of dog piss every day I moved into a one bedroom apartment and I love it! Don't ask me how I afford it b/c I am still trying to figure that out. I have to work as a waitress, ugg. I was treated so badly by customers this weekend I was soo happy to read MPS and take my mind off it!
If you need a job for extra money to afford your room, I can always get you one where I work! My AIM is leahanne827. Anyone feel free to talk!
PS How is Bluey going to choose?!

------------------
~*Honey*~

The doors you open
I just can't close...

If you dream,
Dream out loud

Originally posted by blueeyes:
Warning: The next post is very sad. I'm getting all weepy just typing it up...Gah.
-Bluey

no oh no oh no!!

i'm weepy and i haven't even read it yet!

frown.gif
don't think i can take it!

NONONONONONONONONO!
Bluey! Do not dare to make me cry in my cublicle, nonono!

PS: Simply amazing Bluey. Are you sure you wanna be a chemist?
biggrin.gif

Ponder about it.

ScottiePoo: Poor little miserable thing!!
Damn Edgie!!
mad.gif

And Bona: Poor thing, hang there or kick your roomie's ass.
biggrin.gif

SOMEONE POOOOOOOOOOST!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!

\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

I don't know who this emily chick is or who told her about the chaos in Hell, and why she even cared, but

iloveheriloveheriloveheriloveher!!!

GREAT Post Bluey! I was holding my breath the whole time Mac was offering himself as the one to be executed! I really was! After the whole scene was over I realized I wasn't breathing! It was funny!

Bona I am so sorry to here about your roomate situation. You know I want to move out and you need a roomie, so I think you should transfer to Towson University and we could worship U2 all day long! Or you me and Bluey could all get together, decide what University we could all transfer to and have one big MPS party! We would never get anything done if we lived together! Well we would, but it certainly wouldn't put food on the table! HAHA!!!

(((((((((((((BONA)))))))))))))))

This is all getting so exciting, I can't wait to see where we go from here!

Fishy <><

------------------

Back
Top Bottom