MacPhisto Rants & Raves On & On

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by blueeyes:

The Fly: HEY MAAAAC! I NEED TO SEE YOU IN HERE!!!!! Heh, heh, heh ... I'm making devil's food cake!
-Bluey

LMFAOOOO

Oh dear God I'm sure somewhere I missed the warning label for MPS telling me how dangerous this is for my health!!! I'm hung over on the fly and macphisto! they're swimming in my head baby! darling bluey I had more Mackie dreams last night! Can you tell that I hunger for my old english classes? lol! Back at work now though... sigh.... *tries not to stare the door in hopes that Fly will come in to rescue her*

------------------
"Songs are the language of the spirit... the melodies are how you sing to God. It's a deep language. But they can't explain everything, because really great songs touch places that you can't explain." -Bono

** U2 Take Me Higher **

Jazz man bass man cool -bluey-

icon9.gif

*cry*

i miss you guys SOOOOOOO much!!!!

i was really really REALLY missing you guys, but had missed so much. then i went to the latest one just now and read a scene from somewhere inthe middle of the thread (bluey's scene with edge on the phone, larry's a fire truck, etc.) and now i miss yuo guys a MILLION times more!!!!

*HUGS!* you guys are so great!!

i wanna come back and play, but do you think any of you could quickly recap what's been happening and what's going on with everyone? adam, larry, edge, bono, fly, bluephisto, macphisto, bona, olive, and whoever else is involved?

thanks!
smile.gif

------------------
~Julie*

(aka: hoo~lee~ah, aka: Fishy's Clumsey Julie, aka: MoonPhisto)

Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

(~Monty Python)

wow. ok, obviously i haven't been reading much of this either. is Bona still with us? and do tell me about my lovely friends Fishy, Mocool, and opal!
smile.gif

------------------
~Julie*

Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

(~Monty Python)

Hey ladies and gentlemen...or rather, ladies and me....lol...I was just wondering when the next Mac Meeting was. I haven't been keeping up with the new Rants and Raves or the Honeymoon thread (shame upon shame), but I plan to. So, if anyone could let me know about the next meeting, that'd be superkeen.

*Runs to read what he's missed*

FISHY! EMAIL ME! YOU NEVER TOLD ME THE ENTIRETY OF YOUR FIENDISH PLAN!! O_O

------------------
ScottPhisto
The Man-Slut of PLEBA
Only $0.65 each!!!

Card carrying member of Echo's Boy Cleaning Service.

Scottphisto vending machines. Now everywhere inside the famous PLEBA Mansion, fullfilling all your Scottphisto needs!

"I'm not wearing any underwear! Now gimmie a cookie!!" -Unknown
Is this love? Or is it just rough sex with Michael Douglas?
EAT ME!! I'M A SPEACIALTY BREAD!!

OK, you guys are all EVIL!!!
J/K! I LOVE the MPS. I discovered these kind of late so I've been reading MPS nonstop. You are all AMAZING writers! I thought I was done and then I see this thread! 2 hours and 13 pages later I'm still here! LMAO at your stories and sayings! It's funny how much you guys seem like me. Maybe that's why I'm so addicted to this board now! Keep the stories coming and thanks!!! Jen
smile.gif

Hmmm...

I don't know. Bona should be back soon and I think she knew, but I don't. Hell, I don't even know WHAT classes I'm starting tommorow!!!!

Olive.... Heh heh heh. Welcome to my twisted little world!

Julie... I will ATTEMPT to recap honeymoon thread, but it is a worthwhile read.

I was going to recap everything for you but it would take as long to read that as it would to read the actual writing.

As it stands now...
*Mac with the help of Satan no longer believes in love. He has become mean and cold. He is still in love with Bluephisto but he is really trying to convince himself he isn't.
*Bluephisto is very very ill now, and pregnant although the only person she has told was Bono (who was watching over Mac at the time) and Macphisto because he listened in on the phone conversation...oh and Adam who guessed. She is still worried about Macphisto but keeps it to herself.
*Bona and Larry are having problems...Larry won't touch her because he is still having issues with what happened to him in Hell.
*FIshy and Adam had a fight but they are okay now and have returned to Ireland.
*The Fly is stressed about Bluephisto. He bought her a puppy named Elvis.
*The webmisstresses are raising Hell.
*Edge is trying to help The Fly through watching his wife die.

**They agreed to put on Zoo Tv again for the fans and to give the money to charity so the next post will begin at the Zoo Tv concert. Bona can correct me if I am terribly wrong.

Hope it helped but there are a lot of sweet posts in there that are worth reading!
Hugs,
-Bluey

Ay Julie! Welcome back! You too Scotty! Yeah, I'm still here too, but just as a spectator, heh.
Bluey- I was laughing so hard at the cooking, haha! Pure geeenious.
Thanks for posting! Now I'm starting to feel bad for Mac again. Olive that was a good post! Poor Fishy. Ok, my usual rants are done now, carry on.

OMG!!!!!!!

I usually just write in the reply box and send it...but my computer crashed right after I finished a long post...I lost a post. It was a Fly post. It is forever gone.
Man... I think I'm going to go drink a lot of something. Oh yeah, I have to get in a plane in an hour...crap. I don't think I will have time to post again unless I do it from the airport.

Reaching "Macphisto-ish" levels of frustration!!!!
-Bluey.
Quick, soothe me with pretty pictures!

OMG!!!!!!!

I usually just write in the reply box and send it...but my computer crashed right after I finished a long post...I lost a post. It was a Fly post. It is forever gone.
Man... I think I'm going to go drink a lot of something. Oh yeah, I have to get in a plane in an hour...crap. I don't think I will have time to post again unless I do it from the airport.

Reaching "Macphisto-ish" levels of frustration!!!!
-Bluey.
Quick, soothe me with pretty pictures!

NOOOOOOOOOOO

fly_look.jpg

fly_hunch.jpg

macphisto_bw.jpg

ohhh noooooooo poor bluey!!!!!

yep saw those in the other thread. as if i didn't already need to see the video...now we got caps...someone needs to send me that video on mpeg or something PRONTO! lol

*drool*

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu
http://www.platinumcomplication.com

"spreadin the neck love!" - olive
"my funnest one is the ISHFWILF w/ larry on teh cover and he's all moany and hottttt" - olive
"The Fly has to be the Fly!"

wgrywh_bk.jpg

My first wallpaper *sniff*

*barks at computer*

*passes out*

------------------
"Songs are the language of the spirit... the melodies are how you sing to God. It's a deep language. But they can't explain everything, because really great songs touch places that you can't explain." -Bono

** U2 Take Me Higher **

Ok... Bono in that vid... jeez olive.
That sucks ass Bluey! I hate it when-
*goes back to pics, forgetting about Bluey*
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Seriously, sorry girl.
mad.gif

again, sorry i'm completely lost, but Bluey's getting on a plane? where to?

EVEN THOUGH YOU AREN'T GOING TO BE ABLE TO READ THIS BEFORE YOU GO- BYE! WE'LL MISS YOU! COME HOME SOON!

i have no idea why i yelled that. maybe she'll hear it better that way.

...or read it...

ah, well.

and, yeah. that really sucks what happened too. trust me. i completely understand. not only has it happened to me SEVERAL times, but i am also the slowest typer in the world, so when i take forever to type something up. it just makes me so
icon15.gif
and "grrr..." and
icon28.gif
when something like that happens.

------------------
~Julie*

(~Monty Python)

bluey, hope you made it back okay and had some fun on the plane and now are havin fun w/ doorknob & bri
smile.gif

haaha i'm off to bed. the fly wore me out tonight.
we played checkers relax..
wink.gif

frown.gif
about your post!! hope it'll come back ebtt-first-t!

speaking of WGRYWH, did you see the wallpaper?
*sigh*
*swoon*

nite phistos!

the fly lovin (but no touchin) olive

------------------

** U2 Take Me Higher ** <--my "spoons"

*If I didn't have my spoons, I'd go insane!*

WOW.

thanks Bluey. i'm really curious to know what happened with larry in hell... and why he was there. maybe Bona can catch me up on that, but i will read the honeymoon thread to catch up as much as i can.

Again- thanks so much!

~The Missing MoonPhisto*

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
bluey, hope you made it back okay and had some fun on the plane and now are havin fun w/ doorknob & bri
smile.gif

haaha i'm off to bed. the fly wore me out tonight.
we played checkers relax..
wink.gif

frown.gif
about your post!! hope it'll come back ebtt-first-t!

speaking of WGRYWH, did you see the wallpaper?
*sigh*
*swoon*

nite phistos!

the fly lovin (but no touchin) olive

OMG! You guys are GREAT...
And the pics!!!! *gasp, shreeeek, thud* Those are awesome!!!!!
I am back home now. I wrote on the PLANE. I have like 9 pages of MPS written at 35000 feet! Brace yourselves... there's gonna be a type-a-thon.
LMFAO! Olive!!! Doorknob sang on my answering machine while I was away, I laughed so hard because I thought of our conversation (everyone else... just nod and smile it's not worth asking about). I'm VERY happy to be back in the city with my lovely man.
Thanks for yelling Julie! I heard you from the plane!

And now... I post.
-Bluey

OMG! You guys are GREAT...
And the pics!!!! *gasp, shreeeek, thud* Those are awesome!!!!!
I am back home now. I wrote on the PLANE. I have like 9 pages of MPS written at 35000 feet! Brace yourselves... there's gonna be a type-a-thon.
LMFAO! Olive!!! Doorknob sang on my answering machine while I was away, I laughed so hard because I thought of our conversation (everyone else... just nod and smile it's not worth asking about). I'm VERY happy to be back in the city with my lovely man.
Thanks for yelling Julie! I heard you from the plane!

And now... I post.
-Bluey

AWHGHHH Thank God bluey! I just looked at the clock and i thought it was THREE, but it's only TWOOO!! WAHHHHHHHHH

but you will post so you get a happy olive! LOL@ doorknob and NINE PAGES! YUMMMEEEE! Good thing your fingers got all limber from typing a smashing 16 hours straight the other day lol!
smile.gif

plus i mean all this whole time change gets me confused so i was getting worried b/c of what we talked about - *olive wanders streets of canada, asking for anyone who knows bluey* maybe we should start a "In case of an emergency, contact" thread lol..

oh ! i forgot what -
oh yeah hey start a new R&R thread bluey! that's an order. but not until you post.
smile.gif

*slips MPS IV back into her arm, breathing deeply*

carry on....

Olive

------------------

*Olive rushes into MPS, throwing herself (dramatically) at Bluey's feet*

Say it's not so, Bluey!! Poorrrr Mac!!! How could you betray him like this again?!!

*secretly, she is rooting for the Fly. But I have to stand up for a fellow Phisto*

smile.gif

nice post!!!!
smile.gif

working on a post but I just needed to try something to see if this works, so ignore me. *smile*

and i don't think it worked, crap.

nope it didnt. arg. :p

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu
http://www.platinumcomplication.com

"my funnest one is the ISHFWILF w/ larry on teh cover and he's all moany and hottttt" - olive

[This message has been edited by opaltranquility (edited 01-03-2002).]

gah!

Oh-My-Crazy-Gosh!

ok, sorry, after my post i just fell off into oblivion, but i'm back.

ok, to explain myself, i'm working on returning to MPS, but after i posted i figured it would probably be best to wait until the next MPS meeting for my official return, rather than a honeymoon thread. so, i'll fix it and then wait for the next meeting to bring myself back in.

besides, i still need time to catch up! you guys! i copy-pasted the whole honeymoon thread (minus pics and postcards- but i read them!!
smile.gif
) and set it all at 7 pt. font. i printed it out to read it later (during school, out of the house, as bedtime reading, etc- basically for all those times i'm not at the comp) and it printed out to be 42 pages!!!!!

geezy, peezy!!

i couldn't even staple or hole-punch the entire stack of papers at once!

lol!

i love it, girls (and Scott)! keep it up!

bluey! glad to see you home safe and with a wealth of MPS story pages to share!
smile.gif

------------------
~Julie*
ScottPhisto's Shampoo Girl

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEE!"

LOL Olive!!!!!

I am fine, but that's sweet of you to search Canada for me!
I'm sorry if my last post was of low quality... maybe I'll fix it up a little. I wrote it in ten minutes before I ran out for a movie. Eek.

Anyway... So happy to see you around here again Moony...42 pages on 7 font! As the Fly would say...damn baby!

I will post again soon... eh.
-Bluey

'Sup ya'll! I'm still here, still reading... Sometimes I read but don't post here on account of... well, laziness. Yay for the posts! I was laughing when the Phistos were getting arrested Olive! Bahaha- hilariousness!

And woooooo! Mackie is gonna do something! I thought he was gonna snap at the concert, but oh no, he's ready now.
biggrin.gif
Nice work once again, and I can't wait for you to start writing Julie!

Originally posted by opaltranquility:

*beams*
LMFAO I'm fammmmmouuuus!!!

you know in Readers Digest they have all these funny jokes, and you can win $$ if you send it in (do i Hear elevation europe anyone?) and I would LOVE to send in these recockulous funnies but sadly, they wouldn't get it.
RD: "the fly has to be the fly"? wtf. trash!

lmao @ spreading the neck love. hahahaa.

oh and hey - the next part is all urs! it's like 7:50 hope work is close by!

poor webmistresses *sniff* - they sorta wanted to be put in cages.
redface.gif

wink.gif

------------------

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom