Macphisto makes a tele-phone call...... will Bluey answer??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Money exploded from big cannons, and Adam jumped. Macphisto grinned and finished his song with a flourish. He smiled wildly at
the approving audience. How he loved the crowd. He elegantly removed his hands from the microphone stand and started to clap
for himself. Ah, yes.. that was a brilliant performance tonight. He had been unusually energized.. knowing that she could be there
tonight.

"Look what you've done to me!" he exclaimed, throwing his hands up to encompass the all out glitz and style that he was. "You've
made me very famous, and I thank you for that." He sauntered slowly to the tip of the stage, ostentatiously stretching one foot up on a small platform. His gold shoes dazzled appropriately in the spotlight. "I know you like your pop stars to be exciting, so I bought these. Do you like them?" The audience roared it's approval and Macphisto nodded, looking around the stadium. His eyes found her seat- he startled. They were empty. He frowned- betrayed again! His eyes narrowed- it was that Edge she was after,
wasn't it? All along she had feelings for the skinny guitar man.... Macphisto glanced over his shoulder at the Edge, his eyes wide and
sad.

"I've been betrayed," he declared, and the audience gasped on command. "Yes!" he put his hand up dramatically. "I know, it is
hard to believe. You ask me, Macphisto, who would ever betray you? Well..." he stepped backward, slowly walking up towards the
set. "I shall tell you. Her name is Bluey and I have loved her from the moment I saw her." The audience awwed. "But no, darlings-
she does not come to my shows! She does not take her seat at my right hand! Yes, I've been betrayed." He turned his sad face to
the audience, who let him have their sympathies.

"Maybe I should call a taxi to take me home...."

"Call her!" a voice yelled from the crowd. Soon others echoed the suggestion and the stadium was shaking with the words "Call
Bluey, Call Bluey!"

Macphisto looked at the audience, surprised. "You want me to call her up? After she broke my heart like that?"

"YES!" came the overwhelming answer.

"Very well," he sighed. "I was never one to disappoint my admirers. I happen to have her phone number memorized.. in case of
emergencies of course."

Macphisto picked up his golden telephone, elegantly punching one number at a time into his phone. It rang, and the audience
cheered. He put a finger to his lips to quiet them... his heart was beating fast and he suddenly felt like a little devil again, calling a girl just to hear her voice. He took out a handkerchief to wipe his forehead.

"I told you do NOT call again unless you're going to come over here RIGHT now and bring me a martini!" Bluey screamed into the
phone.

Macphisto looked at it, startled. The audience held it's breath.

"Hell-hello?" Macphisto said.

Bluey paused. "Who's this?"

"My name is Mr. Macphisto.. and I am looking for Bluey."

There was a silence on the other end.

"Hellooo?" his voice echoed through the stadium.

"I'm- I'm sorry I thought you were somebody else!" she explained.

"Is this Bluey?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Why don't you come to any of my shows, Bluey?" Macphisto pouted for the crowd.

Bluey paused. "I didn't know you wanted me there. I thought you had forgotten about me."

Macphisto gasped, his hand against his chest. "Darling! I could never forget you.. your captivating eyes, your beautiful voice, the
way you look at me...." Everyone in the audience smiled. He spoke softly. "Darling.. I miss you. Come home to daddy."

"Marry me," she blurted out.

Macphisto's eyebrows shot up in surprise.

"Marry me, Mr. Macphisto!" she said again. "So I can be free of this awful song that torments me so."

"And.. what song is that, darling?" his throat dry with her new proposition on the table.

Bluey started to sing softly into the phone. "I think I love you... so what am I so afraid of? I"m afraid that I'm not sure of..."

"A love there is no cure for," Macphisto started to sing with her. "I think I love you, isn't that what life is made of though it worries me the same That I never felt this way...."

Bluey and Macphisto dueted the rest of the song and the audience cheered for them by making noise that no crowd has ever
achieved before.

Macphisto's heart felt fit to burst. He wanted to see her now. "Darling I will send a limo by immediately. I am-" He looked around
at the expansive stadium, its tips blending with the starry night sky. "Well you know where I am, darling. I'll chill the champagne."

Bluey hung up the phone in glee, amazed at what had just transgressed. He remembered her! He had been missing her! Perhaps she shouldn't have sworn her oath of love to Edge. She would have to lie and pretend that was her evil twin. Or maybe.. her angelic twin. Yes.. Macphisto is the one that gets her evil side. She grinned and got ready to go meet him....

You gals crack me up!

LOVE these stories!!

But is it just me or don?t I always turn out a little gay in these stories???
wink.gif

Sure I don?t mind an bootlers apron but in that case I refuseto use underwear!!
tongue.gif

------------------
"Master of sexual innuendo"

"PLEBA Mansion Bootler"

"Proud member of the U2 gender"

*sniff*

Look at what you have done to me...

*sniff*

You have brought me out of hiding and I thank you for it...

MacFishto

------------------
The Macphisto Society
Being Bad Never Looked So Good

Wednesday + MPS = NAKED TIME!!!

"Except it may have been Care Bears" ~Opal

*claps gleefully* More! More stowwies, Auntie Bluey and Auntie Olive!!!

Bluey and Mackie sittin in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G! And getting married, YAAAAYYYY!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

*throws flakes of brimstone at the happy couple*

I love this line, it's SOOO Mackie:

"Come home to daddy." Ooh. Dee-lish.
wink.gif

Originally posted by blueeyes:

"Does this dress make me look fat?"
"Only your ankles Scotty."
"Bitch."
They followed the party to the limo.

LMAO! OMD! That was one hilarious story.
Pin the bootins on Larry. ROFL!
You girls are just too creative. It's nice to see you back in the PLEBA fold. ~Jen

Bluey hung up the phone and squealed with delight! She raced to the drawing room of the PLEBA mansion as fast as her little gold shoes could take her. She stuck her head in the room and found Mrs. Edge writing and MG going through her button collection longingly,
"MRS EDGE, MG!!! I'm marrying MacPhisto! Get into dresses, the limo's coming!!!!" She tore out of there, stopping only for a glass of champange and a mirror check and then throwing the kitchen doors open where Mona, Echo, Scotty, and AE were attempting to make the ultimate snack... Jello Tamales.
"I dunno they're kinda jiggly!"
"MMmmmm, Jiggly" Mona shook her Tamale and sang,
"THE-VIB-RAT-TION!!!!!! WOOO HOOO WOOO HOOO!"
AE Blushed. Bluey slammed her manicured hand down on the counter, getting everyone's attention,
"Get dressed! I'm marrying MacPhisto in five minutes!!!! You're all bridesmaids!!!" Jaws dropped all around. Mona whistled low,
"Oh my DAD" ScottPhisto tilted his head as he asked,
"I'm a bridesmaid?"
"No, you're the flower girl darling! GET DRESSED!!!!" Bluey ran out and the four stood in the kitchen, their jaws still hanging open. Echo raised an eyebrow,
"She really needs to cut back on the sauce." Mona contemplated a jello tamale,
"Hey, we can throw these at the wedding! Hoo AH!" Mrs Edge and MG came tearing into the kitchen wearing red bridesmaid's dresses. Echo looked them over,
"Where the Hell did you get those??" Mrs. Edge laughed,
"Exactly. They were just Fed Ex'd from Hell. Careful," She tossed dresses at them all, including AE and Scotty, "They're still warm."
Bluey had already made it to the PLEBA games room where Olive, Disco, LemonBoy and everyone else were absorbed in a game of "pin the bootin on the Larry". Bluey stamped on the ground a couple of times, her heels making a commanding sound. They turned, and she cleared her throat,
"I'm getting married. You all need to dress." Olive looked shocked,
"To who darling?"
"Mackie, naturally, he FINALLY called me!"
"So you're MARRYING him?"
"Well, he might not call again!"
Everyone dispersed and glamorized themselves in a flurry of sequins, makeup and Jello Tamale gone terribly wrong. Four minutes later, just as a long gold limo pulled up outside the mansion Bluey came down the stairs in a black dress with elbow gloves and a glittering diamond necklace.
"Bluey!" Fishy exclaimed, " Aren't you the bride? Why are you in black?" Bluey sniffed,
"White just isn't my color." ScottPhisto and LemonBoy shifted uncomfortably in their red bridesmaids gowns. Scotty turned to LemonBoy as everyone followed the twisted bride to the limo,
"Does this dress make me look fat?"
"Only your ankles Scotty."
"Bitch."
They followed the party to the limo.

Back
Top Bottom