Macphisto

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MattFromNYC said:

are you insinuating that it IS his hairline?

besides.. i do not think it is. it looks like some sort of a make-up paint or , i have no idea! LOL

and younger men dont really bald that way. unless someone RIPPED his hair out, but that doesnt look like that. looks like paint.

I would say it is a bright light shining on top of his face.... called a spot.... you know those? well, they tend to make the place you shine them on a lot brighter, and you have them in several colors, so you can make the spot yellow etc. ... it's not that hard to just find logical explanations instead of starting another lame rumor AGAINST Bono.....
:eyebrow:

Here's a wallpaper I found on the net some days ago :)

macphisto2.jpg

oh dumb me! I almost forgot I have a pic of Bono's hand-made and signed Joker card (can somebody help me here, I forgot for wich auction it was!)
scardthejoker9mp.jpg

the joke written on it is pretty funny(old, but still) too... start on the right btw... :wink:

Gah! He's a furball! Heh. I likey the MacPhisto. I want to use it as a Halloween costume.

Devlin said:
Gah! He's a furball! Heh. I likey the MacPhisto. I want to use it as a Halloween costume.

You stole my idea :p If I can find clothes like his (I already have a red blouse), no way I'll let the occasion pass ! Makeup please... I'll only miss the cigarette ;) Non-smoker.

Back
Top Bottom