Lypton Village pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Adam'sbaby said:
GAV_B_GUGGI.JPG

VIRGINPRUNES.JPG

Just a funny thought occurred to me. These were the guys that would show up at Bob Hewsons house at all time of the day or night and ask for his son by the name of "Bono". Can anyone see why Bob Hewson just had a tad of a hard time getting along with his son?
Can just imagine how many nights he went to bed wondering what would ever become of "Bono".

...if some of you are shocked or disturbed by some of these photos, especially of Guggi, I guess you've never seen pics of early Bowie...quite the same really...

AngelofHarlem01 said:
lol i'm sorry i have no idea who these people are or how U2 and them go back...i do recognize the name Guggi i just don't know why lol, can someone please fill me in?

Childhood friends of Bono's who he is still friends with today.

stonecircle said:
...if some of you are shocked or disturbed by some of these photos, especially of Guggi, I guess you've never seen pics of early Bowie...quite the same really...

They're actually kind of quaint by today's standards.

guggi and gavin friday are not just bonos friends there amazingly talented artists and musiciens and if eny one has seen them live they where far from tame there like visual kei bands who are the greatest bands in the world except u2 :wink: im a big virgin prunes fan:happy:

Back
Top Bottom