Lurkers of PLEBA, unite!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemon Grrrrrl

New Yorker
Hangin' out by the state line turning holy water i
Don't be afraid - really, believe me - we don't bite!

Unless you have a neck photo, that is.

Anyway, this is the spot to stop in and say hello. C'mon - you don't have to be shy about it. :) This is your chance to say hello, and give props to your all your favorite things about PLEBA. :hyper:

The Plebans are amazing....been lurking for a long time....always smilin'when I leave!!!

Good work!

:wave: Hi Plebans! I think I lurk more than I post, especially in PLEBA, but I must say thanks for the welcome, thanks for the sharing and posting and I will for sure pipe up and share when I have something. :dance:

I am lurking a lot lately cos I don't have the time to do anything else:sad: but I am so glad I can come and lurk in PLEBA cos it cheers me up and takes my mind of things going on in my rl life for ten minutes:wink: :hug:

kellyahern said:
I think I lurked for a good six months before I posted, and now look :lol:.

:wave:

6 months! I have lurked since January 03 - I feel like I deserve a medal. But I'm on post 3 now and I'm sure eventually you will be wishing i still lurked!

Blame LemonGrrrrrl!! Just kidding - after Monday I am about ready to name my firstborn Trina! If it's a boy it could be like The Boy Named Sue - if it's good enough for Johnny Cash...

We are a loooong way from any naming rights, though!

:lol: I lurked for around a month :shifty: until I found that yeah... we are in good company :rolleyes:

It is so funny to have a thread about this :D I'll rate it 5 stars :applaud:

Hi :wave: I try and visit PLEBA every day and see what nice pictures you guys have in store for me :drool:

I'm not sure if I'm a lurker or not because I post but not as often as others :|

but the times I do swing by and post a bit... :drool: I think I get caught up in the fun. :happy:

PLEBA is quite the getaway. Takes my mind off of school or whatever to think about four certain men... :shifty: :wink:

Yep, that´s right.
I am ONLY here for the FREE beer and the lovely girls by the bar *wink*wink*
I will be lurking around and stealing as many photos and wallpapers that I can make!...errrrr...wait a minute, that didn´t sound right :eyebrow:

Never mind!
I am here for the FREE beer and donuts! Give `em up!
:madspit:

I lurked here for a few months before registering for Interference. What happened was, during high school I got really sick and spent two weeks at home with nothing better to do than obsess over U2 all day. One day, I accidentally took a quadruple dosage of pseudoephedrine, which is a stimulant, mind you. I felt like I was stuck to the ceiling and had tunnel vision!...so I registered for Interference :D It actually took a few weeks for my registration to go through ('twas different then).

*de-lurking*

Hello everyone. :wave:

I'm only here for the articles. :wink: At least, that's what I tell everyone else... They don't believe me, either.

Have a great day!

*goes back to Lurkville*

:hyper: lurking!!!

I love PLEBA, but hardly ever post at all... not really sure why. I come here to escape my life for a couple minutes every day and have some U2 time... caption threads make my day!!!

...my status is still 'babyface' :reject: :shifty:

thanks for the chance to de-lurk!

and aislinn -- "i'm only here for the articles" = :giggle: !!!!

yeah....me too....

:whistle: grace

lizmindel said:
after Monday I am about ready to name my firstborn Trina! If it's a boy it could be like The Boy Named Sue - if it's good enough for Johnny Cash...

We are a loooong way from any naming rights, though!

LMFAO! I think I would have been really concerned if you were going to name your firstborn LemonGrrrrrl. LemonGrrrrrl Mindel sure has a nice ring to it though, doesn't it? :wink: (And Dono for a boy would be just fine too. :D) I won't hold my breath though. It's so amazing how such a random act of kindness can really make someone else's day though. I'm glad to know it meant so much to you. I'm so happy to have diehard fans around me when I go to a concert. I've been to ones where the people just sit there and don't interact, and I'm going crazy and they're upset with me for being so wild. Party poopers.

U2 needs to do a PLEBA only invitational concert. (Again, I won't hold my breath.)

And aislinn - only in here for the articles. Yeah, of course! :wink: You naughty, naughty grrrrrl, you!

Ok, I own up to being a major lurker.

But I'm trying to come out of my "shell" a bit more! :wink:

Posting a :drool: or 2 after looking at some of these pictures is just too tempting.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
confession: My first few years on Interference, I posted exclusively in PLEBA :reject:

Confession time!! woohooo :rockon: : I'd say 70% of my posts are PLEBA :yes: :laugh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom