Lurkers of PLEBA, unite!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I joined interference just so I can hang around PLEBAns :wave:

I was lurking for a few weeks and then finaly posted my first post in captions :lol:

but I haven't started a thread yet and probably wan't for another year or so :wink:

AND I love it cos I can get all the info and pics here first so whenever thare's an article about u2 I can say: yeah,I've seen that weeks ago :tongue:

Hi everyone! :wave:

Yes, I'm a lurker.. :huh:

:shifty:

But I just love it here. :drool:

You don't even "know" me but I'm gonna hug you guys anyway :hug: 'cause I'm a big sentimental U2-obsessed crazyperson who reads everything here every day. :lol:

I :heart: PLEBA, may this place live forever. :dancing:

i am a lurker. i don't post much because i am shy. i also have a crap computer so dont post pictures. i love this site! i love PLEBANS! i love moobday! I love kellyahern and u2 granny and all their great photos!!:hug: :kiss:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
all your favorite things about PLEBA. :hyper:

Ummm...do you mean favorite things like this??

bonoedge36.jpg

:drool:
:drool:
:combust:

Last edited:
Guess i'm a lurker here too :)
I'm not a u2 fan for a long time, i think it all happened about a year ago (i know, i missed sooo much:( ).
And since i found out about interference and PLEBA, i just have to look here everyday. I really love the captions thread, it totally cracks me up :lol: . And it's always good to start your day with a few pictures of the B-man :drool:
I don't know any of you, but i already love you all :up:

Hello PLEBAns!
As you can see this is my very first post! I've been a lurker of PLEBA in particular for quite some time and seeing this thread kinda forced me to sign up!
I have a lot of respect for you PLEBAns, so many people think this forum is dedicated to hero worship but practically all of you respect the band members and mainly only post what they wouldn't mind us seeing!
I would love to become part of the PLEBA community but I've only just joined so I can't hope for anything too soon!
WOW! What a long first post!

-Crimson_Nails

Crimson_Nails said:

I would love to become part of the PLEBA community but I've only just joined so I can't hope for anything too soon!
WOW! What a long first post!

hello, nice to have you here :)

you don't have to hope for anything, you're here so you already are part ot it

:wave:

I've posted here a few times but just can't keep up with you girls! :wink:

But I do come here often for the articles. :nerd: lol

Like I said a little while back....long time fan of the guys...new fan to PLEBA! (And I love all the smilies too! :rockon: )

You all are the best!

Lindy

blindinglights7 said:
:hyper: lurking!!!

I love PLEBA, but hardly ever post at all... not really sure why. I come here to escape my life for a couple minutes every day and have some U2 time... caption threads make my day!!!

...my status is still 'babyface' :reject: :shifty:

why hello there fellow hoosier :wave:

I was a lurker for YEARS before I joined Interference. I've been lurking since the days of Elevation, yet as you can see I've only been registered and posting for about a year.

I still don't post in PLEBA as much as I should. I post in EYKIW and the Tour forum mostly, and come here for pretty pictures of my boys. But I love PLEBA and it's the reason I came to Interference in the first place :love: and the Caption thread is the best thing ever. love it love it love it.

the caption thread and the neck threads...:drool:

Lynz778 said:
I'm always here but don't post a lot...

LONG LIVE THE LURKERS!!

^I second that!
But posting gets you more involved and it's great when someone answers! Sorry I am a bit of an attention-seeker! You PLEBA girls (and guys) are really cool, by the way.

Oh look at this, we're breaking crimson_nails out of her shell! She's already up to 6 posts! :applaud: (BTW - if I hadn't already been a member of Interference, I totally would have chosen that name for myself. I love it!) I completely agree with you dear - there isn't much hero worship here, just kudos where kudos are due for the lads. And if you check out the caption threads you'll realize we take them down quite a bit (reference Bono short jokes, Larry fear-of-cat jokes, and various farting jokes about them, among many others) - but it's all in good fun. We kid because we love.

See, everyone? We're really nice!! You all can join in at any time - you don't have to be shy about it! :hug: Moonlit_Angel's pulled out the comfy chairs for you, and I'm making some lemonade and lemondrops for everyone. <goes to The Kitchen>

Keep posting, lurkers - we know there's more of you out there! :) This thread has had only 75 posts but over 1000 views - c'mon! If you're too shy to post, then rate the thread!

Last edited:
I agree, this is the best place a girl (or guy for that matter) can lurk - so much to see and some great pics:up:

I lurk and post in about equal measures here!

I lurked here for about a year before registering! I mostly lurk as I find it hard to type and drool at the same time... :wink: :drool:

Another lurker!

I enjoy the pics and the "theme" threads ya'll do!!!!!

I also enjoy the fact that you are mostly a positive bunch...unlike, say, EYKIW which reminds me too much of WIRE(shudder... :( anybody ever subcribe to that thing?)

I'm a lurker, haha!

I absolutely love the caption and picture threads... So awesome... I've posted just a few times in Pleba - but I love it...

Good times, always.

I guess I mostly lurk here, other than a few :drool: :lmao: and :heart: replies, that is :wink:

You guys crack me up with captions and get my blood going for the day with the pics. I especially like the ones of :larry: Thanks for being here!

I'm pretty much a lurker. :wave:

I think I made a request or two before.

But I love the pics you PLEBAns come up with! :drool:

Presenting...

The biggest lurker in PLEBA. You'll be very surprised to find out that the biggest lurker is actually a guy. I managed to snap a picture of him lurking without his knowledge. Some of you may even recognize him. He's been there thousands and thousands of times, but never posts.

344%3C699923232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B73588358ot1lsi

:yes:

Wow! What a great thread!

I don't know if I am technically a lurker or not. Basically, I get super involved for a few weeks, and then I disappear for like, a month. Don't ask me why. It's like I forget about Interference, or something. :shrug:

I really only post in PLEBA though. You chicks are so fun. :)

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
Presenting...

The biggest lurker in PLEBA. You'll be very surprised to find out that the biggest lurker is actually a guy. I managed to snap a picture of him lurking without his knowledge. Some of you may even recognize him. He's been there thousands and thousands of times, but never posts.

344%3C699923232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B73588358ot1lsi

:yes:

:lmao:

that's not a bad lookin' PLEBAn :wink: i wonder which threads he goes in most? Leather Day probably... he loooooves lookin at that Bono guy...

Back
Top Bottom