Lurkers Monica and Hortensia...show yourselves

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tech

War Child
Hey Disco,

It's me Hortencia!!!

It was so much fun meeting you and Dana that night!!! I have read your posts, but haven't had time to post myself!!

As I told you in person, Once again congrats on getting Edge's autograph!!! Amazing feeling huh!

I'm so glad you got to go to Dallas!!! Damn, I wish I could go to one more!!! ARGH! I hate reality right now!!

Anyway write anytime and I'll email you soon. My email is Isas99@msn.com

Take care girl!

Hey girl! I sent you an email...now if the elusive Monica would show herself as well...I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE, MONE!!
biggrin.gif

Disco

Originally posted by Tech:
Hey Disco,

It's me Hortencia!!!

It was so much fun meeting you and Dana that night!!! I have read your posts, but haven't had time to post myself!!

As I told you in person, Once again congrats on getting Edge's autograph!!! Amazing feeling huh!

I'm so glad you got to go to Dallas!!! Damn, I wish I could go to one more!!! ARGH! I hate reality right now!!

Anyway write anytime and I'll email you soon. My email is Isas99@msn.com

Take care girl!

I'm looking for red-head wacky Monica from the Vegas GA line and Hortensia from the LA3 line! Girls - if you won't post, then email me: gudagirl@hotmail.com .

Just want to say "howdy" to ya!
smile.gif

Disco

Monica from the Vegas line was SO nice to me-and I only just met her while we were both trying to find where the line was.

She offered to drive me back to my hotel-and I declined only because I didn't want to put her out. She also offered to let me leave my stuff in her car-once again, I declined for the same reason.

So if you're reading this Monica-Thanks! It was nice meeting you
smile.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

Back
Top Bottom