Low Speed Friday (Valentine's Edition)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
arw9797 said:
Kariann made this for me :D

33999%3C%3B923232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2327%3D6%3A8%3D9%3A5%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3A6%3B%3A3%3A66ot1lsi

Thats beautiful!!!!

I still cant do shit with photoshop:scream: But I can sort of remove watermarks:yes:

SpanishEyes21 said:
Happy Valentines Day Edge girls.

I've been sitting around waiting to see if I receive any roses from Colin Farrell but they havent arrived yet:sad:

oh well:laugh: :laugh:

I didn't get mine yet either. Maybe with this whole filming "Alexander" thing in Bagkok and breaking his foot, Colin sort of blanked on Valentine's Day. I'm sure he'll make it up to both of us somehow.

:lmao:

dsmith2904 said:

I didn't get mine yet either. Maybe with this whole filming "Alexander" thing in Bagkok and breaking his foot, Colin sort of blanked on Valentine's Day. I'm sure he'll make it up to both of us somehow.

:lmao:

hmmm:hmm: I wonder how he'll make it up to us?:evil:

me first!:tongue:.............. :lol:

dsmith2904 said:
Hey, did you ever get your Ben Affleck pics developed? [/B]

I havent gotten to that roll yet. I have like 6 rolls of film to develope. I dont know what roll he's on but as soon as its developed I promise I'll post the pictures.

Speaking of celebrites, Colin is scheduled to appear on Feb. 21 at the 6th Annual Costume Designers Guild Awards at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, thats if he makes it back in time from Bangkok. I heard that some of the filmed footage was ruined.

But just in case, keep an eye out for him:hyper: He'll most likely still have the blond hair, with dark roots.

Damn I live in the wrong city:scream:

Last edited:
arw9797 said:
The next few stills are from a Popmart show on Jan 30, 1998. That would be the anniversary of Bloody Sunday in Ireland in 1972. Edge explains that it's the 26th anniversary and how that day changed history in his country. He looked pretty emotional after the song was over. :hug:

The video quality of the concert is bad so it was hard to capture good still from it :mad:

33999%3B3923232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3A6%3B3%3A6%3C7ot1lsi

This show happenned in S?o Paulo, on january 31, 1998. I was there. After "With Or Without You" Edge looked to me, greeting me with a wink and a sweet smile, and I stayed numb...:love: and thank you very much to capture these images.:|

Back
Top Bottom