Lovetown!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
womanlap.jpg

:|

u2trinity said:

That may be BonoFox , but she managed to get on Bono's lap .:drool:

lmao, how true...a feat that many of us would like to accomplish, I'm sure!

Awesome pics guys, I'm loooooving this thread!

^those are from a CNN special and it just featured a bunch of clips of the band through out the years, but I know I have a logt more from the R&H premeire..will post ;)

I thoroughly hate to bump, but I can't help but to remain curious by this. RaH premiere at LA was one of the rare times they were all looking swell. :up:

I thoroughly hate to bump, but I can't help but to remain curious by this. RaH premiere at LA was one of the rare times they were all looking swell. :up:

Hey Sad Punk here is a clip of the LA premiere..(Bono is so damn cute!!)..anyway It was a live broadcast from our local radio station K-ROQ and the dj is Richard Blade..

I know there is another clip when Richard is trying to get close to the band but the band get get mad at him..I'll look for it :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIMZrDdYQtc

BTW! I so missed this when it happened..I only heard it the next morning and I waskicking my self for weeks:angry:

Hey Sad Punk here is a clip of the LA premiere..(Bono is so damn cute!!)..anyway It was a live broadcast from our local radio station K-ROQ and the dj is Richard Blade..

I know there is another clip when Richard is trying to get close to the band but the band get get mad at him..I'll look for it :)

YouTube - U2 Rattle and Hum Premiere Impromptu Concert

BTW! I so missed this when it happened..I only heard it the next morning and I waskicking my self for weeks:angry:

Thanks BF. :) Though I was actually looking for higher res photos and screens from the occasion, since I saw a few from the CNN People special earlier in the thread. Of course, it's not any rush.

How long did Richard last? It doesn't look like he really impressed too many people there, interrupting discussions and talking over the music.

Thanks BF. :) Though I was actually looking for higher res photos and screens from the occasion, since I saw a few from the CNN People special earlier in the thread. Of course, it's not any rush.

How long did Richard last? It doesn't look like he really impressed too many people there, interrupting discussions and talking over the music.

Richard Blade was the most popular DJ fron the 80's and 90's he is originally from England and he was our hero in Los Angeles...He had the coolest and most up to the minute info on all the early Alternative bands of the 80's and 90's.

Seriously we LIVED by Richard Blades news!! :lol:

On the first leg of the Vertigo tour my friend and I were at the Pond at Anaheim show and K-ROQ was broadcasting live from the parking lot, my friend and I went to see Blade and we were hearing him but we could not see him, we asked a girl working there where Richard was and she said "right there, don't you see him?"..OMG!! HE IS SO OLD!! we didnt recognize him!! my friends and I burst out laughing!!!...Anyhoo youare right he is annoying in these clips :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom