Love U2? You Should Write About U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Hi Everyone! :)

As the U2 machine gears up for its next maneuver, there are plenty of things to write about, even with a relative lack of U2 News.. That said, I wanted to make an Open Call for anyone who enjoys creative writing with flexible deadlines to contact me - carrie@interference.com.

In the past, the Interference Zine Team has written oodles of album and song reviews, book reviews, DVD reviews, charity profiles, Interferencer profiles, awesome interviews, you name it - we've covered it!

Further, if you are not interested in joining Staff, please feel free to respond to this thread with stories you'd like to see on Interference.com's Zine (located in the Content section of the forum, and on the main page).

Talk to you soon! :wave:

HelloAngel
Chief Editor
Interference.com/U2News.com

U2Kitten said:
I'd love to but I'm not sure what to do it on.

Hi there!

Well, in that vein we make it fairly simple. We have many categories of areas of interest in regards to U2 that we cover on a regular basis. Other more random articles are actually inspired by news, and discussions right here on the forum.. and, various fan whimsies on what they would want to read about in say, Propaganda, U2.com or any other U2 type of story.

Thanks for replying!

~C

Maybe one of the topics here on the board? I'll see what I can do.

U2Kitten said:
Maybe one of the topics here on the board? I'll see what I can do.

Awesome!

Feel free to email me if you want to talk privately about it, or want any pointers and what not regarding journalistic-style, etc.

Thanks again! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom