Love, love, love...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kristie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
So, due to the events of the past two days I've been experiencing an especially potent attack of U2 love.
What with all the PoP arguing and the kicking people off the island, we have to remember that we're all here cos we LOVE U2, whether they have long hair, short hair, NO hair, unchanging hair, bad teeth, small feet, large willies, glasses, moobs, large bums, no bums, snarliness, smirkiness, elevatedness, or scientificness.

So the moral of this story is... post pictures that you love! Pictures that make you go "aww," make your heart go pitter-patter, make you laugh, maybe one you heard a caption for that always brings a smile... or just plain old hot pics :yes:

I'd also like to open it up for friends/family/whatnot... cos we love them too :heart:

all you need is love... love is all you need
:hug:

*starts*

Ok, how could you not love this picture?
elebedgedown.jpg

THEY feel the love
elebesmoochy.jpg

:heart: this one cos Adam's like flying off the stage
elebonosparkygroove.jpg

if I ignore the guy in the speedo in the back this picture makes me go KAAAAAWWW
elelarannwater.jpg

I'd just like to make a notable mention here for Adamsneeze.

ok how often to you get to see Lardence in glasses?
abglasses.jpg

Kristie said:
if I ignore the guy in the speedo in the back this picture makes me go KAAAAAWWW
elelarannwater.jpg

I'd just like to make a notable mention here for Adamsneeze.

ok how often to you get to see Lardence in glasses?
abglasses.jpg

:yes: Great pictures, Kristie. Yes, I absolutely LOVE that pic of Larry and Ann. It gives me warm fuzzies as big as the ones the pic of Ali and Bono kissing does...:happy:

I might be back with some of my fave pics tomorrow...we'll see what time I have...

:heart: the boudior :macdevil:
3353645923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D897%3D3%3A3%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A443735%3Bot1lsi

Adam + Animals = KAWWW
3353645923232%7Ffp35%3Dot%3E2326%3D897%3D3%3A3%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C29%3A9279ot1lsi

I love the fact that I ran outside at 1am to take this picture for Laura cos she wanted to see
3353645923232%7Ffp37%3Dot%3E2326%3D897%3D3%3A3%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C333783%3Aot1lsi

:heart: camping shenanigins
3353645923232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323%3A6%3A95%3A6%3Anu0mrj

Great thread, Kristie! I feel the same way, what with the various controversies and such that have been going on. We love these guys, we just don't always agree how. And I love these pix!!!:drool: :drool: :heart: :heart: :love: :kiss:

this is my brother
*looks* man, he has lost like 30 pounds since then...
:heart: Neil
3353645923232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D323239649633%3Cnu0mrj

:heart: PLEBANS :hug:
334%3A%3B47523232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D933%3D72%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C597%3A%3A%3C4ot1lsi

ok so I'm missing a lot of people but my comp won't let me upload pictures so.. you're there in spirit

Last edited:
Aww!!! ADAM SNEEZE! We know I think that is adorable....haha. So in celebration of the love fest of U2 here are my pics

Bono: AWWWW

awwwwwbono.jpg

Edge: This is my avatar...but still AWWW

edge90.jpg

Adam: Of course it HAS to be this picture...

awwww.jpg

Larry: AWWW

smile.jpg

:cute: :hug: I :heart: them AWW

verte76 said:
Great thread, Kristie! I feel the same way, what with the various controversies and such that have been going on. We love these guys, we just don't always agree how.

I don't know....I think bringing it up and drawing attention to it only makes a bigger deal out of it, then everybody makes comments, and really it's just a continuation of it all. :yawn: Best to just forget it! ;):D :laugh: Of course I know Krisitie didn't mean any harm.

Last edited:
BWAHAHAHA DANA

I wish I had the adamsneeze gif...

Oh, and I forgot to add this in my first post...

THERE WILL BE NO NEGATIVITY IN MY THREAD!

carry on :D

Tabby said:
I think bringing it up and drawing attention to it only makes a bigger deal out of it, then everybody makes comments, and really it's just a continuation of it all.

The simple fact is that these arguments are continually being brought up, so there is no way to ignore them. So what Kristie is doing is acknowledging them and helping us to move on.

Kristie is helping the healing process and trying to bring people together. And I think she's doing a wonderful job of it! She's focusing on something more than the look of the guys...she's bringing back the spirit of PLEBA. Bravo, Kristie!

THIS thread is what PLEBA is all about!

I have some loose change if necessary

hippyactress said:

The simple fact is that these arguments are continually being brought up, so there is no way to ignore them. So what Kristie is doing is acknowledging them and helping us to move on.

Kristie is helping the healing process and trying to bring people together. And I think she's doing a wonderful job of it! She's focusing on something more than the look of the guys...she's bringing back the spirit of PLEBA. Bravo, Kristie!

THIS thread is what PLEBA is all about!

Do we have to pay Kristie for this therapy session? :tongue:

Last edited:
gosh, thanks...

I'd ask that if anyone else has something that doesn't involve :heart: please take it to the world of PMs.
Thank you :D
:hug:

I forgot something.
I love this gif.

jiveadam.gif

Tabby said:

I don't know....I think bringing it up and drawing attention to it only makes a bigger deal out of it, then everybody makes comments, and really it's just a continuation of it all. :yawn: Best to just forget it! ;):D :laugh: Of course I know Krisitie didn't mean any harm.

Oh, I'm just crazy. There's no truth to the rumor that I'm drunk. The rumor that I'm tired of using my brain is, unfortunately, true.:laugh: :laugh: :shocked: :shocked: :evil: :censored:

Re: I have some loose change if necessary

clarityat3am said:

Do we have to pay Kristie for this therapy session? :tongue:

I've already seen a shrink today. It never hurt to have two therapy sessions in one day. Maybe it's what I need.

DML said:

OH.........MY.......GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there's something about this pick that makes me :love:

I need to mop the drool off the floor now!!

YAY FOR LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

I love U2!
I love Bono!
I love PLEBA!
I love interference!

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Ok...so I don't have any goodies to post. I just wanted to drop in and say how incredibly wonderful I think this thread is. Leave it to my twub to start this super-duper happy love-fest. :)

This thread makes me feel: :cute: :heart: :happy: :laugh: :love: :D :lol:

I LOVE YOU ALL! :hug: X 1000

Back
Top Bottom