Love, love, love...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Indiana is cooool, just cause I said so

Kristie said:
BOATAR
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*wipes tears away* and that was back when it had TWO taillights

Laura: *leans out the window of the Jimmy* Neiiiil? (I spelled that wrong, didn't I?) Is that the boatar?!

boatar=good times (just to, y'know, clarify :D)

Re: Bahahaha. Good one, Ellen. ;)

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:

OoOoOoOh!!!! Is HE the one who handcuffs me??//??Z

*tells more bad jokes*

It's raining cats and dogs! Did you step in a poodle?

ok I was thinking today
following the rule of droom and stroom, wouldn't puddle be pooddle?
So when irish people say "I stepped over a puddle" how does one distinguish whether it's a poodle or a puddle?

I FOUND IT
adamsneeze.gif

Yes. Yes, I AM posting yet again.

Hey, I hath a request...can somebody post the pics of Bono from Africa? They make my heart do this ---> :happy:

I'd post them meself, except for some reason my computer doesn't feel like saving them as jpeg files, so I can't upload them to snapfish. But...uh..I LOVE SNAPFISH ANYWAY!!! YAY SNAPFISH!!! YAY LOVE!!! :wink:

I HAVE A PICTURE REQUEST

The pictures with Bono, Edge and the baby sheep make my heart melt.
:happy:

edbo-all3.jpg

But there is one specific picture that im looking for. Its of Bono, Edge and the sheep and the sheep is trying to run away from Edge, Edge is bending down holding on to the chain to keep the sheep from getting away. it was posted on Dsmith's Share the Love thread and the picture was posted by FishNeedsABicycle

When i went back to look at the picture it was red Xed. FNAB could you post the link or anybody else that might know where to find the pic, i would really appreciate it cuz, i really want to have that pic. Thank You

Last edited:
Re: I HAVE A PICTURE REQUEST

SpanishEyes21 said:
The pictures with Bono, Edge and the baby sheep make my heart melt.
:happy:

edbo-all3.jpg

But there is one specific picture that im looking for. Its of Bono, Edge and the sheep and the sheep is trying to run away from Edge, Edge is bending down holding on to the chain to keep the sheep from getting away. it was posted on Dsmith's Share the Love thread and the picture was posted by FishNeedsABicycle

When i went back to look at the picture it was red Xed. FNAB could you post the link or anybody else that might know where to find the pic, i would really appreciate it cuz, i really want to have that pic. Thank You

Here's what I could find
:heart: :edge: :heart: :bono: :heart:

u2_dublin2.jpg

Re: Re: I HAVE A PICTURE REQUEST

dsmith2904 said:

Here's what I could find
:heart: :edge: :heart: :bono: :heart:

u2_dublin2.jpg

OMG that picture is so cute, i love it. I have never seen that pic!! Thank you Dsmith. But the one im looking for Edge is standing but bending down at the waist. I hope i dont sound ungrateful.
Thank you very much for the picture. Edge +Baby Sheep=
:wink: :love:

Re: Re: Re: I HAVE A PICTURE REQUEST

SpanishEyes21 said:

OMG that picture is so cute, i love it. I have never seen that pic!! Thank you Dsmith. But the one im looking for Edge is standing but bending down at the waist. I hope i dont sound ungrateful.
Thank you very much for the picture. Edge +Baby Sheep=
:wink: :love:

Don't sweat it, and like I have any problem with posting superfluous Edge pics anyway. :heart: :edge: :heart:
You might want to try "The Edge's Secret Labratory" Web site (Zootopian Blue Skies operated it I believe), there was a section on animals there and it had a couple of Edge and Bono with the lambs pics. I know I saw those pics in a ton of places and I just can't find them/remember where now.

Re: Re: Re: Re: I HAVE A PICTURE REQUEST

dsmith2904 said:

Don't sweat it, and like I have any problem with posting superfluous Edge pics anyway. :heart: :edge: :heart:
You might want to try "The Edge's Secret Labratory" Web site (Zootopian Blue Skies operated it I believe), there was a section on animals there and it had a couple of Edge and Bono with the lambs pics. I know I saw those pics in a ton of places and I just can't find them/remember where now.

Thank you , Thank you, i will go to that site:up:

Back
Top Bottom