Lots of Bono on VH-1 Hall of Fame moments show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Veranda

War Child
I just watched it, and I'm sure it'll come back on but I don't know when. It's the show that tells the greatest moments of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction ceremonies and shows video clips of them.

There is a whole part just dedicated to Bono! He inducted Springsteen in '99, Bob Marley in '94 (wow was he hot!) and The Who in '90 (he still had his long long hair and a hat and flowered shirt!) He also inducted Chris Blackwell last year but they didn't show it.

There is also recent footage of Bono in his new suede jacket and brown shades discussing his appearences of the past.

PLEASE if anyone sees this, video still captures would RULE!!!!!!!!

------------------
U2- The Unforgettable Fire still burns!

[This message has been edited by Veranda (edited 03-15-2002).]

THANK YOU VERANDA, YOU SWEET, SWEET THING!!!!!

I was wondering how hard I should try to see/tape this show. Now I know!

And yes, he may have been his hottest inducting Bob Marley! Whew! *fans self*

------------------

She's a little lightheaded, so check on her in a few minutes -- my podiatrist, about me (again), 2-11-02

YES! There was a ton of Bono goodness on there!!! I have to give an official shout out to Aamer here, who managed to show us U2's entire exhibit at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, featuring the Lemon suit, Mirrorball Man's getup, Macphisto's golden garb, and the Popmart muscle shirt, complete with boxing robe. Since Hamish Hamilton is now an honorary PLEBAn, I have to bestow this honor upon Aamer, as well. Between this, the Grammy post-show, and the VH1 Boston preshow, he has most definitely earned it. PLEAHAB. (We should all be required to go through PLEAHAB, don't you think?
wink.gif
)

Aamer! PLEBA salutes you!

Oh, by the way, the Hall of Fame moments will be on again various times. All times are Eastern:

Saturday 3/16 at 7:00 p.m.
Sunday 3/17 at 1:00 a.m.
Sunday 3/17 at 2:00 p.m.
Monday 3/18 at 2:00 a.m.

...and more!
http://www.musicstation.com/cgi-bin/rotv/rotv_cgi?search_type=artist_exact&sort_by=artist&type=tv&search=168255

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

~~S&C~~

Thanks for the info. Tomorrow I'll be watching back-to-back Bono on VH1.

The Corr's concert followed by Rock and Roll Hall of fame special.

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
thanks for the tip!!

he also introduced Christ Blackwell into the Hall of Fame and never looked Hotter:

bono_introduction.jpg

It's all about the rufflely shirt. H-O-T

They should have asked Bono to induct the Ramones this year instead of creepy Eddie Vedder.

------------------
"I have a dragon, and I know how to use it. I'm a donkey on the edge!" -Shrek

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

biggrin.gif
I saw this yesterday!!!
biggrin.gif
I FLIPPED out bc being a PLEBA girl I knew it was recent footage of Bono with that brown jacket
biggrin.gif
~~ and his rose colored glasses, of course.

I'd never seen that footage of him inducting The Who and Bob Marley and Brucie. that was SO funny about the nose....

showman
shaman
human
JAMAICAN

omd

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

Kick start my rock 'n rollin? heart. ~J.E.W.

"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~Bono

?Naughty pop star? ~Bono Get on the Boos

I loved it! Oh that Who induction- *SIGH* he was gorgeous! I think that was the last time he was ever filmed with his long hair.
frown.gif
He looked pretty in the Marley one too. When he inducted Bruce he said everyone but Bruce had lost their looks, did he include himself? Well he has them back, he's better looking than Bruce.

I do not know why he is not inducting the Ramones with all the talk of him and Joey Ramone and IALW and how they started as a punk Ramones type band. He'd be perfect.

------------------
~Burned by the fire of love~

Originally posted by daisybean:
I know Autumn, I wish he would induct the Ramones, partly cuz I hate Green Day, they are about as punk as Pat Boone.

O_O GREEN DAY are inducting the Ramones? OMD That's recockulous. I have nothing against them....but.....well I definitely think Bono's more deserving to do the honors.

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

Kick start my rock 'n rollin? heart. ~J.E.W.

"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~Bono

?Naughty pop star? ~Bono Get on the Boos

Back
Top Bottom