Losing sleep over needless worries

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonavoix

War Child
Larry's lap. Enjoying what may come... *grin*
Hey... It's 1am here in Urbana, IL and I can't sleep at all. The Chicago concert is in a week and the girl I was originally planning on going with cancelled due to an overloaded schedule. So now it's a week away and I still haven't found anyone to go with... I wouldn't mind going by myself except I don't want to be in Chicago by myself... I invited a friend from high school to come with me and he said he could go but every other time I've planned anything with this guy he's always blown me off or forgotten or something... I'm thisclose to begging my dad or my mom to come with me (yes my dad and I see concerts together, we saw Aerosmith in 1997 and U2 this year and he wants to take me to see the Rolling Stones when they tour again). I don't know why I'm so worried about this, I probably shouldn't be, but ARGH!!
frown.gif
Then there's the issue of "how am I going to pay for this?" It won't be so hard if I get the money for the other ticket, but if I don't... *Lisa explodes from stress and worry* I can't sleep and I should be because I have a class in 7 hours which means I have to be up in 5 and a half... I know that it'll all come together but I'm still worried and scared stiff. Even praying isn't helping much... I can't take my mind off of it.

*sigh* Anyway, thanks for listeniing... I know I'm being a needless worry wart, but still I had to vent somehow. Thanks girls, and here's something to make up for my little rant...

bono28.jpg

You have NO idea what this picture does to me... Its gotta be the SEXIEST pic I've seen of him in a long time...
biggrin.gif

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

"Sunrises are God's hit singles. Do the big number first and then just get on with the rest of the show." -Bono.

My feeble attempt at a website:
U2's Heartland

Heh... um... NO. I'm a poor as dirt college student who can barely even afford to breathe, let alone pay for anything else.
smile.gif

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

"Sunrises are God's hit singles. Do the big number first and then just get on with the rest of the show." -Bono.

U2's Heartland

Originally posted by Bonavoix:
Heh... um... NO. I'm a poor as dirt college student who can barely even afford to breathe, let alone pay for anything else.
smile.gif

I can't even afford that anymore.

------------------
"But you take what you can get,
Cuz it's all that you can find,
But you know there's something more,
Tonight, tonight, tonight..."

You know, this is so sad! So many people would love to go and but don't have tickets and you don't know anyone who will go with you. I understand, I would be scared to death to go to Chicago alone, or really to go in and out of any arena at night by myself. I hope someone will go with you, even if it's your Dad. He sounds pretty cool. I like your sexy Bono pic, he's gorgeous and you'll be with him soon! Here are some sweet JT ones for you.
0848208.jpg

0558260.jpg

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 10-08-2001).]

Bonavoix.......I'm totally kindred right now...
frown.gif

I've had my tickets ordered from this ticket broker since the day they went on sale for South Bend....and STILL have not got them!!!
eek.gif
and I'm STILL being reassured by them that I will have them SOON !!!So on that I'm trying to trust them .....

Now this a.m. my friemd who is going with me calls at work and I get that tone in her voice....like she's trying to cancel...
confused.gif

Well, she did'nt cancel on me, but now we're leaving Wed. morning rather than tomorrow afternoon....which I'm not to happy about because we live about 6 hrs from South Bend!!!

So girl...just keep the faith as I will ,GOOD LUCK!!!
Here's hoping it all works out!!! For us both!!

Thanks girls... there's nothing that's going to stop me from going, even if I have to sell the other ticket at the venue... I'm worried most about the money and being by myself in Chicago... I'm sure it'll all work out somehow... thanks for all your support!!
smile.gif

And U2Kitten, I've never seen those two pics before!! That was really a treat... thanks!

bonolusty87.jpg

------------------

U2's Heartland

Glad you liked them, your website rocks!

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 10-08-2001).]

bono11.jpg

This is so beautiful! I have never seen a big color version of this pic, thank you! I enjoyed your new website! If I could I would go with you and pay for the ticket too! Have a cool time when you go, I'm sure things will work out for you too!(U2!)
smile.gif

------------------
~some days are better than others~

Originally posted by Bonavoix:
bono28.jpg

MY EYES!!!!!! WTF is he doing there?!!!!!

*runs to have 'the talk' with her parents* lol

------------------
~*Mona*~ / ~*Moaner*~ / ~*MonaPhisto*~
Bono Rep. of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Joe Houdini" ~Charlie Brown~

"Thank you all for letting me rub up against you" ~BonoBaby~

"I feel like trash. I AM trash! Recycle me, baby!" ~MonaPhisto~

Back
Top Bottom