Loser

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheWho4Life

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Yep. I'm a loser, or at least I feel like one and this is the reason why:

Yesterday (friday), my friend and I made plans for her to come over to my house after I get home from going to my bro's house. So, I get home today and call, and guess what, her dad answers the phone and I ask if she's there and he tells me "she's out, and she'll probably not be home till late." I say ok and and hang up. I'm pissed. Mostly cause the last time we made plans she did the same thing. She would rather go out with her other friends I guess, and obviously they're better. And I'm not her "best friend" like she's always fuckin sayin. It's so annoying, cause she'll come up to me and say "lindsay youre my best friend!" and then ask me to do her stupid homework.

This is why I feel like a loser. And I obviously am.

TheWho4Life said:
Yep. I'm a loser, or at least I feel like one and this is the reason why:

Yesterday (friday), my friend and I made plans for her to come over to my house after I get home from going to my bro's house. So, I get home today and call, and guess what, her dad answers the phone and I ask if she's there and he tells me "she's out, and she'll probably not be home till late." I say ok and and hang up. I'm pissed. Mostly cause the last time we made plans she did the same thing. She would rather go out with her other friends I guess, and obviously they're better. And I'm not her "best friend" like she's always fuckin sayin. It's so annoying, cause she'll come up to me and say "lindsay youre my best friend!" and then ask me to do her stupid homework.

This is why I feel like a loser. And I obviously am.

Awww :hug:, you really shouldn't put up with that crap. I'm sorry
:(

You're not a loser, she's a user! :down: No friend would stiff you unless she wanted something.

:hug:

Ditto what everyone else has said, Who. Your "friend" sounds like a rhymes with itch. Don't let her use you in this way!

Yeah. :hug: These wise folks are right, Who. I had many friends like that when I was younger... I had a low opinion of myself and didn't understand why I was constantly treated like shit. People4 like your so-called "best friend" aren't friends at all - they're sad, silly little users. Tell her to piss off and hold your head up high, girl. You're worth much more than that.

I love you all :hug: I wish everybody I knew were like you guys. And I wish my "friend" knew how much she hurts me when she does it. I try to tell her but she doesnt take me seriously:(
Oh well. Someday I'll make better freinds... when I'm out of school. I hope.

TheWho4Life said:
I love you all :hug: I wish everybody I knew were like you guys. And I wish my "friend" knew how much she hurts me when she does it. I try to tell her but she doesnt take me seriously:(
Oh well. Someday I'll make better freinds... when I'm out of school. I hope.

What grade are you in TheWho? She is really awful I must say and I wouldn't consider her my friend if she did that to me... :hug:

grouphug.gif
grouphug.gif
grouphug.gif

:hug:

*huggles for you*

people like that... really, it's just not worth getting me started on it. And you are not the loser here. It's the immature girlie who can't get her head out of the clouds who's in the wrong.

MooMoo! said:
tell the bitch to F off. :madspit:

and if she doesnt tell her your mad Liverpudlian friend is gonna come and knock her lights out.

"punch em all" :yes:
:lol:
I knew somebody would you my quote :D
I'll tell her what you said, but im sure she wont be scared. So I'll just beat her down.

Yea she's a year above me and she's not very bright, im affraid. thats why she has me do her h/w. I do it for her cause... I care about her. But I guess I should stop. And I am NOT having her do my h/w! Are you nuts! lmao. I would much rather learn my stuff so I know what to do on tests. :D She always copies my math too. And we took a quiz the other day and I got 100% and she missed.. a lot :/ I felt bad :(
*sigh*
She's only hurtin herself :/ But I'll jsut gonna start sayin no to her now.
She doesnt bother me about Edge, no. And she's lucky she doesnt! lol. Or Else I would deffinitly punch her.

:heart: NOEL :heart: I had a dream once I punched somebody and Noel was there and was clappin and stuff... oh suchj a great feeling :D

I'llpunch her in her little anerexic tummy :mad:

She sounds like a sad creature who obviously has mental problems! How can anyone behave like that at her age?! I thought she must have been about 12 - I was shocked to hear she's a high school senior. :ohmy: Slap her!

Moomoo - I'm a Liverpudlian too!

Back
Top Bottom