Loser - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-05-2005, 03:02 PM   #1
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
TheWho4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Underneath the Sky
Posts: 3,741
Local Time: 06:08 PM
Loser

Yep. I'm a loser, or at least I feel like one and this is the reason why:

Yesterday (friday), my friend and I made plans for her to come over to my house after I get home from going to my bro's house. So, I get home today and call, and guess what, her dad answers the phone and I ask if she's there and he tells me "she's out, and she'll probably not be home till late." I say ok and and hang up. I'm pissed. Mostly cause the last time we made plans she did the same thing. She would rather go out with her other friends I guess, and obviously they're better. And I'm not her "best friend" like she's always fuckin sayin. It's so annoying, cause she'll come up to me and say "lindsay youre my best friend!" and then ask me to do her stupid homework.

This is why I feel like a loser. And I obviously am.
__________________

TheWho4Life is offline  
Old 02-05-2005, 03:17 PM   #2
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 30,150
Local Time: 10:08 PM
Awwww
__________________

susanp6 is offline  
Old 02-05-2005, 03:20 PM   #3
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
miss becky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Florida
Posts: 6,107
Local Time: 06:08 PM
I'm sorry. You're not a loser...she is, for doing that to you.
miss becky is offline  
Old 02-05-2005, 03:26 PM   #4
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2Girl1978's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: At the altar of the dark star
Posts: 19,374
Local Time: 05:08 PM
Re: Loser

Quote:
Originally posted by TheWho4Life
Yep. I'm a loser, or at least I feel like one and this is the reason why:

Yesterday (friday), my friend and I made plans for her to come over to my house after I get home from going to my bro's house. So, I get home today and call, and guess what, her dad answers the phone and I ask if she's there and he tells me "she's out, and she'll probably not be home till late." I say ok and and hang up. I'm pissed. Mostly cause the last time we made plans she did the same thing. She would rather go out with her other friends I guess, and obviously they're better. And I'm not her "best friend" like she's always fuckin sayin. It's so annoying, cause she'll come up to me and say "lindsay youre my best friend!" and then ask me to do her stupid homework.

This is why I feel like a loser. And I obviously am.
Awww , you really shouldn't put up with that crap. I'm sorry
U2Girl1978 is offline  
Old 02-05-2005, 03:41 PM   #5
Refugee
 
Lemonboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Inside the Popmart Lemon
Posts: 1,843
Local Time: 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by miss becky
I'm sorry. You're not a loser...she is, for doing that to you.
Ex-fuckin'-actly....
Lemonboy is offline  
Old 02-05-2005, 03:44 PM   #6
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 17,927
Local Time: 05:08 PM
You're not a loser, she's a user! No friend would stiff you unless she wanted something.

U2Kitten is offline  
Old 02-05-2005, 03:50 PM   #7
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Mucca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 8,045
Local Time: 03:08 PM
You are definately not a loser!
Mucca is offline  
Old 02-05-2005, 04:17 PM   #8
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Cute Irish Bono's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,979
Local Time: 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by miss becky
I'm sorry. You're not a loser...she is, for doing that to you.
Don't Worry, Who! You did nothing wrong.
Cute Irish Bono is offline  
Old 02-05-2005, 04:40 PM   #9
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
biff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: I may have lost my way
Posts: 4,014
Local Time: 05:08 PM
Ditto what everyone else has said, Who. Your "friend" sounds like a rhymes with itch. Don't let her use you in this way!
biff is offline  
Old 02-05-2005, 04:44 PM   #10
New Yorker
 
sallycinnamon78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: UK
Posts: 2,977
Local Time: 11:08 PM
Yeah. These wise folks are right, Who. I had many friends like that when I was younger... I had a low opinion of myself and didn't understand why I was constantly treated like shit. People4 like your so-called "best friend" aren't friends at all - they're sad, silly little users. Tell her to piss off and hold your head up high, girl. You're worth much more than that.
sallycinnamon78 is offline  
Old 02-05-2005, 05:53 PM   #11
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
TheWho4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Underneath the Sky
Posts: 3,741
Local Time: 06:08 PM
I love you all I wish everybody I knew were like you guys. And I wish my "friend" knew how much she hurts me when she does it. I try to tell her but she doesnt take me seriously
Oh well. Someday I'll make better freinds... when I'm out of school. I hope.
TheWho4Life is offline  
Old 02-05-2005, 06:40 PM   #12
Refugee
 
Muggsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: I live in colombia, with a box of watercolors and butterflies in my tummy
Posts: 2,033
Local Time: 05:08 PM
Muggsy is offline  
Old 02-05-2005, 06:41 PM   #13
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2Girl1978's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: At the altar of the dark star
Posts: 19,374
Local Time: 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by TheWho4Life
I love you all I wish everybody I knew were like you guys. And I wish my "friend" knew how much she hurts me when she does it. I try to tell her but she doesnt take me seriously
Oh well. Someday I'll make better freinds... when I'm out of school. I hope.
What grade are you in TheWho? She is really awful I must say and I wouldn't consider her my friend if she did that to me...
U2Girl1978 is offline  
Old 02-05-2005, 10:27 PM   #14
The Fly
 
RedLiteGreyMorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Northern CA
Posts: 142
Local Time: 02:08 PM
RedLiteGreyMorn is offline  
Old 02-06-2005, 02:13 AM   #15
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
beau2ifulday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Birmingham, UK
Posts: 5,512
Local Time: 10:08 PM


*huggles for you*

people like that... really, it's just not worth getting me started on it. And you are not the loser here. It's the immature girlie who can't get her head out of the clouds who's in the wrong.
beau2ifulday is offline  
Old 02-06-2005, 03:16 AM   #16
Refugee
 
roelie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Soest, Holland
Posts: 2,446
Local Time: 12:08 AM
I'm sorry.

BTW, you're not a loser, she is!
roelie is offline  
Old 02-06-2005, 06:05 AM   #17
New Yorker
 
MooMoo!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: MUTANT SPIDER THING. D=<
Posts: 3,090
Local Time: 11:08 PM
tell the bitch to F off.


and if she doesnt tell her your mad Liverpudlian friend is gonna come and knock her lights out.

"punch em all"
MooMoo! is offline  
Old 02-06-2005, 07:33 AM   #18
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
TheWho4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Underneath the Sky
Posts: 3,741
Local Time: 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2Girl1978


What grade are you in TheWho? She is really awful I must say and I wouldn't consider her my friend if she did that to me...
I'm in 11th and she's in 12th.
TheWho4Life is offline  
Old 02-06-2005, 07:35 AM   #19
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
TheWho4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Underneath the Sky
Posts: 3,741
Local Time: 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by MooMoo!
tell the bitch to F off.


and if she doesnt tell her your mad Liverpudlian friend is gonna come and knock her lights out.

"punch em all"

I knew somebody would you my quote
I'll tell her what you said, but im sure she wont be scared. So I'll just beat her down.
TheWho4Life is offline  
Old 02-06-2005, 08:06 AM   #20
New Yorker
 
MooMoo!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: MUTANT SPIDER THING. D=<
Posts: 3,090
Local Time: 11:08 PM
you should do what she did to you.


tell her to do YOUR homework. shes in the year above you so she should be cleaver.


does she bug you bout edge?
__________________

MooMoo! is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com
×