Loser

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TheWho4Life said:
:heart: NOEL :heart: I had a dream once I punched somebody and Noel was there and was clappin and stuff... oh suchj a great feeling :D

:D :hyper: :hug:

Who, please remember that you are cool and sweet and she is quite the oppoisite!:hug: :hug: :)

LOL who! girl you have some freakiy dreams! lay off teh cheese! :wink:

are ya really from liverpool sally?? :hyper:

i need more liverpudlian buddies!! i lost one when zoo went down. :|

lol! i was born and lived there till i was 9!

well thats something we have in common! :wink:

where ya now then? as you can see by the sig in in the IOM...:|

I'm in Hertfordshire now. Lived all over the place though... we were in the States for 3 years, but that was years ago now.

cya Moomoo!

Look after yourself Who. If you're feeling down, just send me a message and I'll do my best to cheer you up. Remember that people like your so-called friend aren';t worth getting upset over. :hug:

Who4Life - Glad you've been getting so much support on this whole situation! I couldn't agree more with what the girls have said&by the way, it's good to know there are a few Liverpudlian PLEBA girls!! I loved it the few times i've been!

Loved the comment about having Noel cheer you in your dream - I can just imagine him having that reaction! What's your fav Oasis song, BTW? I love she's electric&shakermaker&i think Noel's a really nice guy too!! Take care&don't punch her too hard, she ain't worth getting into trouble for!! :wink:

Every oasis song I've heard is my favorite :heart: But sinceI have to choose my fave... it's probably "Idler's Dream" cause I jsut heard it for the first time a couple days ago... and Noel sings it :love: It's a really nice song... its slow... I love slow songs :). But like I said... I love al the songs I've heard hehe. It's hard to choose just one. But I havent heard "She's Electric" I think it's time I downlaod it :wink:

:hug:

Don't you ever take that kinda stuff from nobody! She's taking advantage of your sweet nature, making you do her hmwk and such. I've known people like that, and they are not friends..they aren't even worth your time. (And she's old enoughto realize what she's doing is hurtful and wrong, and if she doesn't realize it, she's got her head in the clouds) There's a lot of people out there who will appreciate you all the time (not just when your helping them), and want to spend time with you all the time.
I speak from experience, I've had my down times...high school can be a pain in the arse.
:hug: I'm here for ya! :hug:

Last edited:
:hug:

well now, she has a "big" project to in her weather and climate class and she wants me to help her... :rolleyes: I told her no... and she got really really mad and said that I'm her friend and I should be helpin her with these things *sigh*. But I can't help her with it if I havent a clue what she is doing in that class, and she cant tell me what she's doing. :mad:

Yeah. I had supposed 'friends' that used to drive me mad by copying my work. One day I deliberately gave them all the wrong answwers and then quietly corrected my own. They didn't ask me for homework help again!

Back
Top Bottom