Loooooong U2 interview just before tour start!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yes he is, a truly great musician, a great dad. we so should have a 10 reasons why i heart larry mullen jr thread! :) i feel sad a little though after reading that - the grief he and bono had with their moms passing away when they were so young... :sad:

did you see the quote i put underneath the interview? its touching.

I know....that had to be so hard on them....luckily though they found each other and were able to trust each other and come through. I just went and re-read the quote.....I think it's awesome that he and Bono have an extra special connection with each other. It just shows you how your friends can help you through :hug:

amazing, amazing individuals and an amazing band. one of the truly greatest bands ever i gotta say! :) what is your fave larry part, btw?

My fave Larry part? May I ask for a clarification? lol, I don't want to answer with a body part when you mean a part in the interview or musically :)

:lol: considering we are soulmates ( ;) ) you should know what i mean, lol... and you were correct with your first guess! :evil:

lol, just wanted to make sure!! Hmmm....I think that my favorite Larry part is either his abs, his arms, or his nose(we have the same type of nose :D).....I think it's more of his abs :drool: How about you?

hmm, he's just slurp-worthy in general! but if have to pick, it'd be his eyes, his lips :drool: and his arms and abs! :drool: his hair isn't too bad, either! :)

He is the stroppiest and the most straightforward, and the most handsome. I first met Larry earlier on in the summer, in my first visit to the south of France. But Mullen seemed laid-back. "What can you do?" he shrugged. And when he shrugged, his arms, special drummer's arms, rippled very nicely. In daylight he has an orange-bronze shimmer. :drool:

did u see that part? wow, i wish she had a cam with her! :drool:

106180937_69e4536a7a.jpg

105552280_c8660df219.jpg

105547721_0b1d7ef050.jpg

for me, its "SLURP!' hehe, ok, now lets do the 10 things i heart about larry mullen jr? :)

oh btw, i love his happy trail - his is the best from all 4 of them, what say? :evil:

lol, in the interview, he said he wants to try some acting, that made me :lol: i cant imagine our lars in a movie - its just not his personality. what do you thinnk? although, he'd make a dreamy model...

I don't know....I could see him acting. Maybe not in the lead role, but some sort of small role. Did you see him in that Comic Relief sketch? I think he could do something like that
And he definitely would be a perfect model :drool:

It's really funny! I don't have it saved so I can't put it on here, but maybe if someone reads this and has it they could post it. It showcases Larry and Bono's acting talents :D

lol...

hmm, larry in a movie? what kind of role would suit him the most...? larry the romantic, reclusive musician who loves a girl silently and cant express it... sigh... ;)

your turn!

I think he should be in an action movie....save everyone with his muscles.....and all at the same time have all of these girls after him, but then find the one for him(*cough*could be me :D*cough*)

Back
Top Bottom