looking for something

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elisa519_U2adik

The Fly
Hey guys do you have a video of this?
moresmiles.jpg

and this?
ma_104888.jpg

do you know where i can download it?

and also, do you know some sites where i can download U2 videos? especially interviews?

elisa519_U2adik said:
Hey guys do you have a video of this?
ma_104888.jpg

I been looking for a video of this interview like a :crazy: women - its from the Norwegian tv channel NRK1...

...but I haven't found it yet - posted about it other places on this site too, but no one seems to know about it! :shrug:

And elisa, you might wanna stop hotlinking other peoples pictures - please see the hotlinking-thread on the top of the pleba-page! :)

The First picture is from MTV Jammed (Brooklyn Bridge)

And I do have that Norwegian interview somewhere, but I am presently re-arranging my CDs/DVDs and trying to resume work on the scrapbook :crack:

I'll see if I can find it

Miroslava said:
The First picture is from MTV Jammed (Brooklyn Bridge)

And I do have that Norwegian interview somewhere, but I am presently re-arranging my CDs/DVDs and trying to resume work on the scrapbook :crack:

I'll see if I can find it

Would you happen to have the MTV jammed clip?

:reject:

:lol:

I have about 5 different versions of the Brooklyn Bridge (half hour, one hour, multicam bootlegs, single cam boot...) :crack:

First front row, and my mug was on TV so... :lol:

I'll post when I get a chance if no one else does.

Miroslava said:
:lol:

I have about 5 different versions of the Brooklyn Bridge (half hour, one hour, multicam bootlegs, single cam boot...) :crack:

First front row, and my mug was on TV so... :lol:

I'll post when I get a chance if no one else does.

Thanks! :)

the first cap is not from the MTV Jammed ep!!! I have that on me pc, and it's not on it :s
(I found it at u2emporium.com )

I am pretty sure it is... it might be from the one hour version though

And if it is not, then the footage itself definitely is from that day.

Agh. this is gonna bother me and I am not at home. :mad:

Ha! But of course my mom has this on DVD around here... she sent copies to my grandma and such :lol:

Miroslava said:
I am pretty sure it is... it might be from the one hour version though

And if it is not, then the footage itself definitely is from that day.

Agh. this is gonna bother me and I am not at home. :mad:

Ha! But of course my mom has this on DVD around here... she sent copies to my grandma and such :lol:

Miroslava, thanks for the clip. After spending hours downloading a hundred clips from this forum and not being able to play them, yours is one I can at least watch! Thanks again.

:hug:

Galeongirl said:
the first cap is not from the MTV Jammed ep!!! I have that on me pc, and it's not on it :s
(I found it at u2emporium.com )

Ingrid, dust off the old title you used for me, cause guess who was right?

It is from MTV Jammed (the longer version, which is not the one I posted here cause I only have that on DVD version, but MTV Jammed nonetheless). My mom has both versions on their Tivo :lol:

And you're welcome Babydoll

Miroslava said:

Ingrid, dust off the old title you used for me, cause guess who was right?

It is from MTV Jammed (the longer version, which is not the one I posted here cause I only have that on DVD version, but MTV Jammed nonetheless). My mom has both versions on their Tivo :lol:

And you're welcome Babydoll
erm :reject:
ok Misstress Miroslava, Great Goddess of U2 wisdom(you thought I'd forget it heh! ok I did, but I wrote it down :angel: ) well why did they have two versions then?
the one I have on my pc(21 minute something, including the ipod vertigo vid) is the same one they aired on MTV here in holland... :confused:

Much better :wink:

The longer version was not aired on MTV it aired as a Cable special through Direct TV and it is almost an hour long... It had more footage of the band on the truck, more interviews and I think maybe a song more or so... that I can't remember

Miroslava said:
Much better :wink:

The longer version was not aired on MTV it aired as a Cable special through Direct TV and it is almost an hour long... It had more footage of the band on the truck, more interviews and I think maybe a song more or so... that I can't remember
now that's really mean! why can't we see that kinda stuff ><
also, is it interference or is my pc fucked.. it's horribly slow, and internet is gone every now and then...

Back
Top Bottom