Looking for smiles...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Edge87.jpg

jt_edge_boots.jpg

edge736.jpg

THANKS to everyone who has so far posted pictures in this thread!:yes:

These pictures bring back so wonderful memories over the last 25 years of U2. :love:

I only hope that the band will see this thread and REMEMBER THE SPECIAL AND SACRED BOND OF FRIENDSHIP which was given them so many years ago.:up:

Whatever the future holds for U2, my sincerest wish for them is that they will always CHERISH EACH OTHER and SUPPORT EACH OTHER in their personal lives and professional endeavors.;)

Bonds between people like U2 have had with each other are priceless and are worthy to be nurtured over a lifetime!:hug:

THANK YOU U2 for what you have given all of us and for what you have given each other!:heart:

Jamila said:
THANKS to everyone who has so far posted pictures in this thread!:yes:

These pictures bring back so wonderful memories over the last 25 years of U2. :love:

I only hope that the band will see this thread and REMEMBER THE SPECIAL AND SACRED BOND OF FRIENDSHIP which was given them so many years ago.:up:

Whatever the future holds for U2, my sincerest wish for them is that they will always CHERISH EACH OTHER and SUPPORT EACH OTHER in their personal lives and professional endeavors.;)

Bonds between people like U2 have had with each other are priceless and are worthy to be nurtured over a lifetime!:hug:

THANK YOU U2 for what you have given all of us and for what you have given each other!:heart:

Exactly how I feel too, Jamila. For me, U2 has always been just as much about the friendships & love they have for each other as it has been about the music. They are four incredibly wonderful men & each is lucky to have the others!:heart:

Beautifully said, Jamila! :up:. I couldn't agree more-their friendship is such an incredible thing to witness. You don't find that many people that you have that strong a connection with in your life. But it seems they know full well how important they are to each other, and that's just awesome.

FallingStar said:

I love this picture. A sign of things to come. :).

All of these are great. Anyone else have a really big smile on their face just from looking at this thread? Proof that happiness is contagious.

I love Bono's smile. I really do. It just lights up a room. But the others have some really cute pictures of them smiling, too.

Angela

Edgespet said:

Now this is a beautiful picture! When Edge smiles, it lights up his handsome face.

Jamila said:

Jamila, Edgespet, Angela, I agree with and echo your statements. These four men are closer than brothers, and their love for each other is beautiful. A rare and precious thing.

Attachments

• warsmiles.jpg
    warsmiles.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 34
:up: :love: the touching speech :cute:

I can't believe I haven't posted in here yet! I better look through my stash. Here's a few I'll post a lot more later!

harvardrosary.jpg

jtredcoat.jpg

bonoatlantacute.jpg

Edgespet said:
Does anyone have a still of "In God's Country" from R&H...around the line "dress torn in ribbons & in bows" where Bono has that precious little smile on his face as he's singing? :hyper:

I would love to have that too :cute:

Here is your first pic without watermark

afight.jpg

Cool!! Thanks for the de-marked pic, U2kitten!! Love it, love it!!

I was thinking that I saw the "In God's Country" pic somewhere, but I can't for the life of me think where it was! :(

If I happen to stumble across it, I'll make sure to post it.

I love your little bouncy kitty, too! :cute: So cute!

Thanks:wave: I don't know how to dewatermark, I saved that one someone else did. If I could dewatermark, oh boy, I'd do so many! If that IGC pic ever shows up I'd love to see it! :love:

Wonderful idea. They all have such lovely smiles. Even Larry, "sullen" Mullen, his smile is simply gorgeous. As is Adam, Bono's, and Edge's. :)

sf14926-vi.jpg
Bono (and his smile) looks good in red.

larry30-vi.jpg

3V84940-vi.jpg

ad-ab16-vi.gif

Ooh, I'm glad somebody posted that part from "In God's Country"-I like that little smile he gives there, too. :).

Does anyone happen to have a still of him smiling when he's staring out at the crowd when they're singing along to "Pride", right before he holds the microphone out to the crowd? That's a cute part, too.

Angela

alert: larry does smile!

Yes, our drummer is known to show his beautiful smile, once in a while, and here's the proof!:drool:
cutesmilelar.jpg
larry031.jpg
lar_kiss.jpg
larrylaugh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom