looking for pictures of the JOSHUA TREE ( the tree, not the album )

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tincek01

The Fly
Hi ! A Friend of mine ( U2 fan of course ) would like to have a tattoo of the Joshua tree on his neck and he is really looking for some pictures of the tree.
If you should happen to have some, can you please post it here or send it to : u2slovenija@hotmail.com

Thanx !
Tincek

Whoa. I had one I was going to post but it's diddly squat compared to that stash. Those are some awesome pics!

will they post here?!

jt013.htm

Grr... guess not :grumpy: Well if anybody needs it I'll upload it and post it, but those pics in those links are amazing!

Here's a link to a sad story about a fan who went looking for the tree not knowing it had fallen and how emotional it was for him. You can see his love for the band in the way he writes. I like his quote by Larry he's got at the beginning, it really turned out to be true! He's got some great pics here, if you click on the link at the end of the story you can see the area covered with snow! He's got some other good pics on his site too.

http://www.joshuatreenationalpark.net/u2tree.htm

wow.. I never was aware of the fact the tree had fallen down and that is such a huge symbol for many fans..
It's strange.. but also sort of lovely... the stone messages and all..

Back
Top Bottom