Looking for JT tour photos, can you help?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ouizy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I am in search of photos from the Joshua Tree tour.

I am in search of photos specifically of the stages used in the indoor and outdoor tours (with emphasis on the outdoor tour.)

The indoor stage had two ramps on either side, and was pretty much a rectangle, the outdoor stage was huge and had two scrims on either side. During the opening act one said "U" and the other said "2." During the band's performance the two scrims and one in the back had the image of a huge Joshua Tree.

If anyone has any photos of these and is willing to share, please let me know here, or PM me (better route.)

Thanks in advance

I've been looking but I can't find too many full band stage shots. I think the problem is, while most guys are interested in the stage and instruments and all, most of the PLEBA girls would rather collect closeups of the guys. I'd rather collect closeups of Bono :eek:

Here are a few I think you can see something:huh:

bonojt77.jpg

bandjt24.jpg

jtbonobox.jpg

Last edited:
:crazy: :yell:

My computer is so slow I can't do a thing! I'll try again later! :scream:

...this is about the best I can do for you, and it's not even pointing the right way
edgebonostage.jpg

now I'm wondering why there's such a lack of stage shots from the JT tour... and I DO collect stage shots, they please me greatly :yes: about any other tour, I'd have you covered.

Back
Top Bottom